PDA

View Full Version : please Sign this Petition for Final Fantasy 6 figures from Kotobukiya

MrYac
04-18-2006, 07:18 AM
hi guys, i don't know if any of you are fans of the final fantasy series of games and action figures from koto but i'm currently working on a petition with a friend of mine to get them to make figures based on the game Final Fantasy 6. i have a friend who runs an action figure site and is friends with some of the people at koto (heh yes i know everybody says they have a friend of a friend, but i swear he's real :p )and he told me they are often receptive to fan ideas if enough supper is shown, so with his suggestion i decided to start this petition i just need 1000 signatures before we can send it to them and hopefully get one of my favorite games of all time made in figure form. so if you're at all interested please take a second and sign. thanks a lot:D

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/FF6Koto/petition.html

Neomotion
04-18-2006, 09:46 AM
Nice effort, but i rather start one for a Koto Superman Vinyl!

Juggernaut
04-18-2006, 10:07 AM
Nice effort, but i rather start one for a Koto Superman Vinyl!

I like the Final Fantasy games. There are many other characters form other games, comics, movies, cartoons I would like before Final Fantasy 6 characters.

A Kotobukiya Superman would be a very nice release and more Star Wars.

Crocostimpy
04-18-2006, 01:18 PM
I signed it to help it along. Personally, I'd like to see them finish the FF7 1/8 scale coldcast line first. They never did a Cid, Red XIII, or a Caitsith.

"Avoid the clap." - Jimmy Dugan

MrYac
04-18-2006, 06:30 PM
thanks guys, i just find it a damn shame that 6 which is widely believed to be the best in the series (especilly by me:p) has virtually no meerchandise while games like 7, and the god awful 8, 10 and 10 2 keep getting products made. granted the look of 6 is dated but as the updated CGIs in Final Fantasy anthology showed the characters can be made more modern and cool looking. and eh i theres already a billion superman items out there, i'd sure love a good Cyan, Sabin and Umarao more then another man of steal;)

leks
04-19-2006, 05:54 PM
Just noticed... signed loooong way from a 1000 still.. hope you get there..gl