PDA

View Full Version : Atomiswave!

Sgt Taz
04-24-2006, 02:43 PM
Just bought me an Atomiswave on ebay. Got the games Demolish fist and Knights of valour, also an adaptor to connect it to a regular tv. Now to get a hold of Neo geo battle coliseum & Fist of the north star.

Just thought I'd share :)

El Diablo
04-24-2006, 02:55 PM
Excellent! congrats taz :thumbs2: wouldn`t mind one of those myself. I still love 2D fighters. Let us know what fist of the north star is like when you get it as it looks excellent! You played guilty gear yet? it has to be one of my favourite fighters of all time, and I think that runs on the atomiswave :)

Sgt Taz
04-24-2006, 03:08 PM
I'll keep you posted El. Dont hold your breath though for Fotns since it is still pretty expensive so I dont think I will be getting it anytime soon, but mark my words, it will be mine! :) Neo geo battle coliseum is more affordable though. I'll probably get that first. I played all the Guilty gears on xbox but I gotta say, they are not my kinda thing, to hectic! I'm more of an Art of fighting 2 kinda guy. I do love the animations and characters though, undoubtably some of the coolest backgrounds and 2d graphics out there. . There are 2 Guilty gears on the atomiswave and they to take your breath away, might get em if I find em very cheap, wich I doubt.

Sgt Taz
04-24-2006, 03:22 PM
Here's some pics of Fist of the north star and Neo geo battle coliseum:

Sgt Taz
04-24-2006, 05:37 PM
Some bigger pics of Fist of the north star:

El Diablo
04-24-2006, 07:03 PM
Oh man! thanks for those pics taz! those two look excellent the artwork on fotns looks amazing :buttrock: fingers crossed they get an xbox conversion, though I know it`s not likely :rolleyes2

Sgt Taz
04-24-2006, 08:50 PM
Oh man! thanks for those pics taz! those two look excellent the artwork on fotns looks amazing :buttrock: fingers crossed they get an xbox conversion, though I know it`s not likely :rolleyes2
If I am not mistaken, NGBC is being ported to the PS2 as we speak...though you and I both know nothing beats the real arcade feeling, even with all the extra options and whatnot. ;)

Sgt Taz
04-25-2006, 05:46 AM
Correction: NGBC is not being ported...it is already ported. So far only on PS2 though and only in Japan. Should be a matter of time.

Sgt Taz
04-27-2006, 07:59 AM
Wow! I just found a 30 min gameplay movie from Fist of the north star. I thought the game was cool, but I had no idea it played like that!!! Gameplay looks friggin awesome! Fast paced yet controlled and what looks to be very addictive. I would call it a combination of Guilty gear graphics and Killer instinct gameplay (only WAY cooler combos and faster), throw the Fist of the north star universe in the mix and you've got one hell of a fighter. Now I REALY want it...only it's so damn expensive :banghead:

El Diablo
04-27-2006, 09:34 AM
got a link to that vid?

Sgt Taz
04-27-2006, 06:43 PM
Here you go my friend, friggin ENJOY!! :buttrock:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8190081588829254180

I would keep your window to a minimum though to have a sharper image.

El Diablo
04-27-2006, 07:44 PM
Here you go my friend, friggin ENJOY!! :buttrock:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8190081588829254180

I would keep your window to a minimum though to have a sharper image.
Thanks for that taz :buttrock: It does look excellent
Those japanese dudes are just crazy at doing combos! love the way you can here the crowd getting into the action, their just bonkers over there :laugh:

Sgt Taz
04-27-2006, 08:42 PM
Thanks for that taz :buttrock: It does look excellent
Those japanese dudes are just crazy at doing combos! love the way you can here the crowd getting into the action, their just bonkers over there :laugh:
Indeed! I want this game so bad! But for that price I could get a couple of premium formats from Sideshow :banghead:

Car50n
04-28-2006, 12:49 PM
one can only dream...i had a Game Cab connection a while back, but could never fork over the dough for that Jamma box. a Sammy Box would rock too Guilty Gear X RULES!!!!!

Sgt Taz
05-05-2006, 11:35 AM
Ok, recieved the atomiswave. Next step, find a way to connect it to a regular television and have perfect image. Because the MAK console I have now seems to give a whitish image... At least I think it's because of the console, maybe it's just the atomiswave... :rolleyes2