PDA

View Full Version : Just brought a Sony PSP....

massf
05-22-2006, 08:45 AM
and was wondering if anyone knows a good place to buy used/secondhand games or UMD's for it in the UK?

Thanks

abarron
05-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Is it any good.
Really tempted to get one but wanted to know what else it can do other than just play UMDs or games

RichBamf
05-22-2006, 04:03 PM
Blockbuster's and gamestation do second hand games and umd's with a 6months guarantee

Gruson
05-22-2006, 05:00 PM
PSP is great. The games look incredible.

I actually have two PSPs, since you cannot modify the newer versions for homebrew and you cannot play new games on the older versions. :banghead:

The old PSPs are great because of homebrew. I have every NES, SNES, and Genesis game on my 1.5 PSP.

abarron
05-22-2006, 05:06 PM
PSP is great. The games look incredible.

I actually have two PSPs, since you cannot modify the newer versions for homebrew and you cannot play new games on the older versions. :banghead:

The old PSPs are great because of homebrew. I have every NES, SNES, and Genesis game on my 1.5 PSP.

Whats homebrew??

abarron
05-22-2006, 05:08 PM
Is there a website or somewhere that tells you what you can do with a PSP??

I have heard you can watch tv ,download videos etc to it but don't want to buy one to find out you can't.

Also i heard that some of the old playstation games might get realeased for the psp like tombraider 2 and metal gear solid. Any ideas??

JM28Cardiff
05-23-2006, 06:59 AM
Supposedly Sony are bringing something out that will allow you to play any PS1 game on the PSP. Not sure how it works, maybe copying the disk onto memory card?

I like the look of the new ceramic white PSP, but with with PS3/Xbox 360 out there, Im not sure there PSP has enough going for it for me to shell out.

abarron
05-23-2006, 12:49 PM
Supposedly Sony are bringing something out that will allow you to play any PS1 game on the PSP. Not sure how it works, maybe copying the disk onto memory card?

I like the look of the new ceramic white PSP, but with with PS3/Xbox 360 out there, Im not sure there PSP has enough going for it for me to shell out.

Yeah same here.
Trying to decide if a PSP is worth it or just get a PS3