PDA

View Full Version : Any Good Deals On FX Sabers...?

Weasel
05-29-2006, 01:39 PM
My son's birthday is coming up and I was thinking of getting him a FX saber. Does anybody know of any site selling these at a good price? Or, anybody here looking to sell their's? The style of saber doesn't matter. I'm just looking for a good deal. I don't want to pay over $100 for one only to have him break it a week later. :p
Thanks in advance! :)

Zurbaran1
05-29-2006, 02:51 PM
Probably not what you are looking for but, I recently received an e-mail offer from MR called the "Ultimate Star Wars Battlepack" which includes the following 5 FX Sabers: Obi Wan, Darth Vader, Mace Windu, Luke, and the Double Bladed Maul FX Sabers for $595 with free shipping. This is actually a pretty good deal for someone looking to get an instant FX Saber collection.

Weasel
05-29-2006, 04:01 PM
Yeah, I got that same email as well. Like you said though, it's not really what I'm looking for right now.
I'd just like to find one in the $70 - $80 range.

Thanks anyway, Zurb!

Postal-X
05-30-2006, 08:37 AM
Wish you had asked this last week I just got Mace Windu and Anakin sabers for $50 each from this site www.darkshadowcollectibles.com sale seems to be over but keep checking. Also check out this guys ebay auctions "dealtree-closeouts" he's selling as is light saber I picked up 2 for my son for like $20 each they are a little beat up but they still work and my 6 year old loves them