PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Roadtrip

sellin71
06-06-2006, 07:16 AM
Today is the start of our baseball roadtrip. We start with Six Flags today. Tomorrow we catch the Reds vs St. Louis in St. Louis. Thursday we will watch the White Sox vs Tigers in Chicago and then off to Milwaukee to watch the Brewers vs the Cardinals.

Daywalker
06-06-2006, 08:33 AM
Today is the start of our baseball roadtrip. We start with Six Flags today. Tomorrow we catch the Reds vs St. Louis in St. Louis. Thursday we will watch the White Sox vs Tigers in Chicago and then off to Milwaukee to watch the Brewers vs the Cardinals.
sweet trip bro - guess this means ur not setting ur fantasy team for a few days :eplus2: :eplus2:

Collection King 13
06-06-2006, 09:39 AM
Have Fun!

DW - I'm sure he'll kick your ass anyway! :eplus2:

Daywalker
06-06-2006, 09:58 AM
Have Fun!

DW - I'm sure he'll kick your ass anyway! :eplus2:
u better hope so cuz the kid is startin to pull away :eplus2:

Sniper
06-06-2006, 10:54 AM
nice.have fun!

JadeGiant
06-06-2006, 12:05 PM

hope you have a good time with the family

... my Redlegs are HOT and will put a hurtin on the Cards ... only 2 games back and Griffey is finding his groove :buttrock:

have fun!

Collection King 13
06-06-2006, 12:17 PM
hope you have a good time with the family

... my Redlegs are HOT and will put a hurtin on the Cards ... only 2 games back and Griffey is finding his groove :buttrock:

have fun!
He'll probably be back on the DL in a week or two... :eplus2:

JadeGiant
06-06-2006, 12:28 PM
He'll probably be back on the DL in a week or two... :eplus2:

curse you 13, curse you!

The kid is ballin right now! look out :buttrock:

sincity
06-06-2006, 07:31 PM
baseball roadtrips are the best i took one a long time ago
started in san diego at jack murphy saw tom browning end his career by breaking his arm up to LA to dodger stadium then on to the old candlestick in san fran and finally finished with three in the old kingdome watching my favorite player jay buhner.
i need another one we won't have outdoor baseball here til 2010.
nothing better than outdoor baseball !!!!

bat_collector
06-06-2006, 07:56 PM
I have great news! I got tickets to see the cubs play in Wrigley field vs detroit tigers.

Its been my dream to go to Wrigly field!!!!!

sincity
06-06-2006, 08:21 PM
I have great news! I got tickets to see the cubs play in Wrigley field vs detroit tigers.

wrigley is a classic ballpark unlike any other
where else to people live across the street and watch the game from the roof

JadeGiant
06-06-2006, 08:47 PM

Congrats! I plan to go to Wrigley at some point in the next few years :buttrock:

JadeGiant
06-06-2006, 08:55 PM
baseball roadtrips are the best i took one a long time ago
started in san diego at jack murphy saw tom browning end his career by breaking his arm up to LA to dodger stadium then on to the old candlestick in san fran and finally finished with three in the old kingdome watching my favorite player jay buhner.
i need another one we won't have outdoor baseball here til 2010.
nothing better than outdoor baseball !!!!

Jay Buhner! I remember watching him before he made it to the majors.

sincity
06-06-2006, 09:22 PM
buhner and bagwell were my two favorite players
never got to see bags play but i always tried to catch buhner and the mariners when they were in town.

JadeGiant
06-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Buhner was a fan favorite in Columbus

sellin71
06-07-2006, 04:29 PM
Hey guys. Just checking in. 3:30 drinking my pre-game beers while the wife and kids are at the pool. By the way DW, I paid $10 bucks for internet at the hotel just to change my lineup. Has anyone ever noticed that the nicer hotels make you pay for everything? The cheap hotels give you everything. Anyway we are a block away from Busch Stadium and everyone is stoked. I will check back in, in Chicago.

sellin71
06-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Ok, St Louis didnt do too good last night, but we still had fun. I had some deep dish pizza for lunch today, it was great. Heading to the Sox game right now.

Daywalker
06-08-2006, 06:34 PM
Ok, St Louis didnt do too good last night, but we still had fun. I had some deep dish pizza for lunch today, it was great. Heading to the Sox game right now.
sweet - have fun at the game - btw good move getting the internet - dont want to slip any further lol :laugh: :laugh:

sellin71
06-08-2006, 11:04 PM
Well I have been to two cities and the home team has lost both games. Can't wait to bring the same fate to Milwaukee tomorrow night. :laugh:

Daywalker
06-08-2006, 11:45 PM
Well I have been to two cities and the home team has lost both games. Can't wait to bring the same fate to Milwaukee tomorrow night. :laugh:
lol just buy some seaons tix for the yankees :eplus2:

sellin71
06-10-2006, 09:34 AM
It worked. Milwaukee suffered the same fate as the other two home teams we visited. Whew, it was good to see St Louis finally win again. Mulder gave up six runs in the first two innings, but they came back to win. I guess we are heading back to Missouri now, fun was had by all.

Daywalker
06-10-2006, 09:47 AM
It worked. Milwaukee suffered the same fate as the other two home teams we visited. Whew, it was good to see St Louis finally win again. Mulder gave up six runs in the first two innings, but they came back to win. I guess we are heading back to Missouri now, fun was had by all.
sounds like u guys had an awsome time :buttrock:

sellin71
06-11-2006, 12:36 AM
sounds like u guys had an awsome time :buttrock:

Yea we did! We left Milwaukee at 3 pm and I cracked open a cold beer at 11:49 pm in Malden Missouri. Not bad time for having two kids under 10 in the family cruiser. I am so glad to be home.