PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Decent 24 Hours

jimbo5905
06-23-2006, 07:39 PM
I know that there have been some complaints on many threads today about some forum members dissapointment with some of the new sneaks posted on Bowen Designs today, but come on guys?!! Look at what a great 24 hour period it's been for we collectors:

1. We got to see a finished version, up for order, Annihilus mb
2. A cool Gladiator mb (what other statue company would give us Gladiator?)
3. A Spiderwoman, Black Bolt, and Green Goblin fs
4. More sneak peaks than we can shake a stick at (tell me that the Kazar/Zabu mb isn't going to be one of the coolest ever done!!)
5. AND....a bad@$$ photoshopped MODERN Captain Marvel that Randy has to be thinking about at least as one of those "variants" that you guys love so much (thanks Lay-Z-Boy)

This is a big day for all of us as Bowen collectors, and has to be a big day for Randy as well....he's "thrown himself to the wolves" again with our criticisms and opinions about his craft, and I for one just want to thank him for giving us alot to talk about today on this forum....and I don't give a rip whether anyone thinks this is "Bowenosing" or not...I'm psyched!!! :buttrock: :wink2:

OneOne78
06-23-2006, 07:43 PM
It's been a great Friday for me.

devastator1979
06-23-2006, 08:20 PM
I know that there have been some complaints on many threads today about some forum members dissapointment with some of the new sneaks posted on Bowen Designs today, but come on guys?!! Look at what a great 24 hour period it's been for we collectors:

4. More sneak peaks than we can shake a stick at (tell me that the Kazar/Zabu mb isn't going to be one of the coolest ever done!!)
5. AND....a bad@$$ photoshopped MODERN Captain Marvel that Randy has to be thinking about at least as one of those "variants" that you guys love so much (thanks Lay-Z-Boy)

This is a big day for all of us as Bowen collectors, and has to be a big day for Randy as well....he's "thrown himself to the wolves" again with our criticisms and opinions about his craft, and I for one just want to thank him for giving us alot to talk about today on this forum....and I don't give a rip whether anyone thinks this is "Bowenosing" or not...I'm psyched!!! :buttrock: :wink2:

I agree!! A lot of people on here seem to love to Give BD crap for every little thing, but it's been a great few days!! :buttrock:

boobhound
06-23-2006, 08:36 PM
It's been a great Friday for me.
Me too!
I got Super Skrull, #1837, looks great!
And we have been getting a slew of pics!

The only thing I'm still wanting for is Randy to give some comment on Black Knight/ Hercules/ Captain Britain (modern)!

moon_knight1971
06-23-2006, 08:55 PM
RANDY? WE LOVE YOU!! :eplus2:

BobbyW
06-23-2006, 08:59 PM
It's peoples nature to complain and whine instead of rejoicing about the little things that make life great! BD's is doing a fantastic job with all the sneak peeks, new orders, and the new on-line ordering (which I used today)! Heck I even had a Bowen delivery today...Snowbird Sasquatch!

Now, if they would only make more female statues and busts (There...I complained just like everyone else) :)

JavOner
06-23-2006, 09:05 PM
Been a great 24hrs in randy land. I'm getting traking numbers,email alerts,received super skrull,& order all four new pre orders. Keep um coming randy :thumbs2: .

devastator1979
06-23-2006, 09:10 PM
It's peoples nature to complain and whine instead of rejoicing about the little things that make life great! BD's is doing a fantastic job with all the sneak peeks, new orders, and the new on-line ordering (which I used today)! Heck I even had a Bowen delivery today...Snowbird Sasquatch!

Now, if they would only make more female statues and busts (There...I complained just like everyone else) :)

OH YOU!!! :mad: lol just kidding!

Meteor Man
06-24-2006, 01:55 AM

EXACTLY!!!!!! YEEEEEE HAAAWWWW!!!!!!!!! :D :thumbs2:

hoofs
06-24-2006, 03:36 AM

Well said :buttrock: :buttrock:

VaultMan
06-24-2006, 11:01 AM
Well said Jimbo, Well said!

Give this man a standing ovation! :buttrock:

And give one to Randy and Co. too! :buttrock: