PDA

View Full Version : soe sucks my butt

hawkeyethearcher
06-23-2006, 09:46 PM
i used to play star wars galaxies. i cancelled last year but sony charged me for a years subscription again today. they say that they do not show it being cancelled but the account info i could see had shown it cancelled when i did it. go back to it today and it says active. they will not refund my money because it is not there policy to refund. this is another reason you should have a lawyer on retainer. it is only 150.00 and i will probably cost me 500 of what i pay the lawyer to get it back but it is why you do it. next year this wont happen.

Vader AL
06-26-2006, 10:45 PM
typical sony. ever since my ps2 broke(like countless others in the first year of production) in under a year and they wanted me to pay like $175 to fix it when it was a defective part that they never would acknowledge i have seen them for what they are.

Sgt Taz
07-04-2006, 05:30 AM
On the same topic, microsoft's service is excellent. I had my xbox broke once and they replaced it for free, didnt even have to pay for shipping. Same thing with my xbox 360, broke and replaced for free, not even shipping costs. Two thumbs up for MS :thumbs2: :thumbs2:

Neomotion
07-15-2006, 09:03 PM
On the same topic, microsoft's service is excellent. I had my xbox broke once and they replaced it for free, didnt even have to pay for shipping. Same thing with my xbox 360, broke and replaced for free, not even shipping costs. Two thumbs up for MS :thumbs2: :thumbs2:

Well, it is the breaking part that makes me scratch my head in the first place....

Anyone ever hear of a Nintendo machine breaking down? I hadn't used my gamecube in nearly a year, but since i sold it to someone, i figured i would hook it up to see if it worked. En behold, like always, there was the Nintendo logo. Great machines.

Sgt Taz
07-17-2006, 04:28 PM
Well, it is the breaking part that makes me scratch my head in the first place....Good point. In the console's defense though, I give (rather gave) it a very hard time. It recieved a beating of minimum 8hrs a day and choked in a small room full of the mystic herb smoke so... Nowadays I have my consoles in a smoke free room and only play about 5hrs a day, if I get that lucky!