PDA

View Full Version : Commission pieces.

Bob Aboey
06-26-2006, 07:48 PM
Hi,

So, I'm new to this part of the forum and I'm hoping I'm starting this in the right area. If I haven't, sorry in advance.

I've been reading in some of the various responses in other areas of the forum that a lot of the members aren't bothering with the main companies as much anymore, and are going the custom work route. I had never even thought of this, but it makes perfect sense to me.

So, with this in mind, if there are any sculptors who are interested in working on some mini busts, please either PM me or let me know here. Also, if any of you can recommend a sculptor to me, that would be great, too. For those of you who are relatively familiar with me, I'm sure you know what pieces I'm after.

I've been amazed at some of the talented artists here, so I am very excited to hear from you.

ickwinzs
06-27-2006, 12:56 AM
Hi,

So, I'm new to this part of the forum and I'm hoping I'm starting this in the right area. If I haven't, sorry in advance.

I've been reading in some of the various responses in other areas of the forum that a lot of the members aren't bothering with the main companies as much anymore, and are going the custom work route. I had never even thought of this, but it makes perfect sense to me.

So, with this in mind, if there are any sculptors who are interested in working on some mini busts, please either PM me or let me know here. Also, if any of you can recommend a sculptor to me, that would be great, too. For those of you who are relatively familiar with me, I'm sure you know what pieces I'm after.

I've been amazed at some of the talented artists here, so I am very excited to hear from you.
Be ready to open up your checkbook!!!!

Jesse321
06-27-2006, 04:47 PM
Be ready to open up your checkbook!!!!AND say good bye to your savings account and 401K. :laugh:

DDura711
06-29-2006, 10:59 AM
I think Bob got pointed in a right direction to get what he wants. :D

Bob Aboey
06-29-2006, 12:05 PM
I must say that the response has been very encouraging. Some have gone above and beyond the call to really help me out and show me how the custom universe runs (I'm looking at you, Dura!) and for that I am very appreciative.

Please, by all means, keep the responses coming. I continue to be amazed at the level of talent and passion some of you possess.

Thanks again,
-Bababooey