PDA

View Full Version : Ortiz does it again!

gman
07-31-2006, 11:00 PM
he is un-freakin-believable!!!!! 9-8 Sox win! :buttrock:

MONSTER
07-31-2006, 11:02 PM
I thought you were talking about Tito. :laugh:

JadeGiant
07-31-2006, 11:18 PM
I was flipping and say big Papi up with the Sox down 2 with 2 on in the bottom of the ninth and decided there was no way I could keep flipping ... sure enough, a few pitched later ... Sox WIN!

he is Mr. Clutch right now

boondocksaint
07-31-2006, 11:46 PM
to think the yankees couldve had him! UGHHHHHHHHHH!

how come you dont post when the sawx lose?

Boerboel
08-01-2006, 03:36 AM
He is the MVP as of right now, in my book anyway. I don't give a rats ass if he plays in the field or not.

devlinboy
08-01-2006, 04:36 AM
I was flipping and say big Papi up with the Sox down 2 with 2 on in the bottom of the ninth and decided there was no way I could keep flipping ... sure enough, a few pitched later ... Sox WIN!

he is Mr. Clutch right now

lol i did the exact same thing

Daywalker
08-01-2006, 08:02 AM
to think the yankees couldve had him! UGHHHHHHHHHH!

how come you dont post when the sawx lose?
cuz the server couldnt handle that many posts

Zurbaran1
08-01-2006, 08:05 AM

He is amazing. At this point I don't know why anyone pitches to him in these situations. I'd defy the convention and walk him whether he is the tying, winning or go ahead run.

Zurbaran1
08-01-2006, 08:06 AM
Oh yeah. Boston still sucks! :)

madjazz
08-01-2006, 08:08 AM
Sorry, Jeter has the edge on MVP for this year.

Still, Ortiz gets his props. This guy is quietly building himself a legend up in Boston.

wktf
08-01-2006, 10:26 AM
He is Da Man!! :buttrock: :buttrock:

The General
08-01-2006, 10:51 AM
Big Sloppy is a beast. Guys on base, game on the line – Game over. It’s that simple. The guy is amazing.

It’s time to start walking him in the 9th inning, even with the bases loaded.

bat_collector
08-01-2006, 11:02 AM

Still, Ortiz gets his props. This guy is quietly building himself a legend up in Boston.
Ortiz leads the majors in hr AND rbi and doesn't deserve mvp???

:rolleyes2

gman
08-01-2006, 11:14 AM
well the argument can be made that he doesn't play in the field so he is not an all around player. i can see understand the argument. Jeter is a candidate and one could argue that Manny could be considered. When the game is on the line and he is on deck, the pitcher must be shakin in his cleats. Why he isn't walked more I will never know.

Sniper
08-01-2006, 11:21 AM

here comes the braves fan :laugh: shouldnt you ask the mets to hand back you're a$ses they spanked this week? :eplus2:

bat_collector
08-01-2006, 11:25 AM
well the argument can be made that he doesn't play in the field so he is not an all around player. i can see understand the argument. Jeter is a candidate and one could argue that Manny could be considered. When the game is on the line and he is on deck, the pitcher must be shakin in his cleats. Why he isn't walked more I will never know.
Did I ever mention I hate derek jeter

and the yankees too for that matter

and the only yankee fans I tolerate are some of the fools on this board :laugh:

pmpknface
08-01-2006, 12:24 PM
I was at the Sox game on Sat when he won it in the bot of the 11th, and couldn't believe he did it again last night! And that was no cheap shot either, but a BLAST to dead CF!

Papi is the MAN!!!!

fossa
08-01-2006, 07:33 PM

he is Mr. Clutch right nowi did the same thing :eek:

pitcheS :stick: :stick: :stick:

fossa
08-01-2006, 07:37 PM
I was at the Sox game on Sat when he won it in the bot of the 11th, and couldn't believe he did it again last night! And that was no cheap shot either, but a BLAST to dead CF!

Papi is the MAN!!!!MVPapi :buttrock:

madjazz
08-01-2006, 09:39 PM

And Jeter has a .353 batting average and also plays defense.

Not saying Ortiz doesn't deserve MVP consideration. Just saying that if the season ends the way things are now, I don't think he gets it. He's not the complete package. Offense only. gman mentions this as well. (but what an offense it is, and 2 walk off homers doesn't hurt his argument.)

Daywalker
08-01-2006, 09:49 PM

Not saying Ortiz doesn't deserve MVP consideration. Just saying that if the season ends the way things are now, I don't think he gets it. He's not the complete package. Offense only. gman mentions this as well. (but what an offense it is, and 2 walk off homers doesn't hurt his argument.)
being a mets fan i hate both of those teams but i gotta agree with MJ here - no doubt popi is amazing but the fact that jeter contribute on both ends of the spectrum is more MVP worthy

bat_collector
08-01-2006, 10:30 PM

They used that same arugment last year for over-rated-Rod. I'm personally getting sick and tired of it.

I think it has more to do that Derek and A-Rod play for the yankees.

Daywalker
08-01-2006, 10:33 PM
They used that same arugment last year for over-rated-Rod. I'm personally getting sick and tired of it.

well MVP has alot to do with where each players team ends up - its easy to be an MVP candidate on a team taht sucks - if boston goes on a downward spiral and dont make the post season dont look at ortiz for MVP consideration - the MVP votes will go to the player on a team with alot of talent and that made it to the post season

JadeGiant
08-01-2006, 10:34 PM
He is amazing. At this point I don't know why anyone pitches to him in these situations. I'd defy the convention and walk him whether he is the tying, winning or go ahead run.

um, bottom on the ninth? = LOSS :banghead: :peoples:

that would be defying convention for sure :laugh:

boondocksaint
08-01-2006, 10:36 PM

jeter is a big game player hes proven that!
last year the offensive #s were too close to give it to the dh
if ortiz played 1st base last year he wins mvp hands down
and thats coming from a die hard yankee fan

JadeGiant
08-01-2006, 10:38 PM
Papi had good enough numbers last year but the DH thing bit him in the arse

Might not happen this year if he continues to widen his lead in the HR and RBI stats

OneOne78
08-01-2006, 11:09 PM

Sorry but I have to disagree with you here. The MVP should be about which player is more valuable to it's team. If the Yanks lost Jeter & the Sox lost Ortiz for the remainder of the season, which lost would have a greater impact on their respective team?

Ortiz hands down.

JadeGiant
08-01-2006, 11:16 PM
Sorry but I have to disagree with you here. The MVP should be about which player is more valuable to it's team. If the Yanks lost Jeter & the Sox lost Ortiz for the remainder of the season, which lost would have a greater impact on their respective team?

Ortiz hands down.

I see your argument going the exact opposite direction.

A FT player contributes to the team in both halves of every inning, the DH is inherintly less valuable IMO

boondocksaint
08-01-2006, 11:37 PM

A FT player contributes to the team in both halves of every inning, the DH is inherintly less valuable IMO

exactly...i dont see whats so hard to get about that...

OneOne78
08-01-2006, 11:39 PM

I'm being specific here which player is more valuable Jeter or Ortiz to their team? If the Yanks lost Jeter they could easily replace him defensively, maybe not his clutch hitting. But who is going to step in a fill Ortiz shoes on offense. The Yanks have a line up that can still make it to the WS without Jeter, the Sox don't.

I see your point and that's why I agree baseball should do away with high priced one dimensional players.

madjazz
08-02-2006, 07:10 AM
I still say Jeter is more valuable to the Yanks. He is the heart and soul of that team, and a proven leader. Do you think A-Rod agrees to shift to Third Base from Shortstop for just any player? Jeter's job is not to bang in Homeruns. He is supposed to get on base and do a good job base running to score runs. He's done these things in spades.

If Jeter ends the season with a batting average that is .350 or over, there won't be any argument who gets the MVP.

The General
08-02-2006, 09:04 AM

Stop hate'N Bats. The A-Rod bashing is out of control already. Having a sub-par season doesn't make you a bum and not being a post season monster doesn't make you a bum either. Reggie Jackson sucked in the playoffs until that year he became Mr. October. No way was A-rod over-rated last year. Numbers don't lie. The #'s were way too close to give it to Ortiz and A-rods numbers were slightly better. A-rod in the eyes of Yankee and Arod haters is having a horrible season but yet he has the same #'s as "Mr. MVP" David Wright. Fact is that Arod is in the top 3 players in the league.

For the record I think Ortiz is the MVP so far. All those walk off's and clutch hits make up for him not playing the field, by a long shot. Jeter is right up there though just not close enough. Even though I hate the Red Sawx and Mets I can - unlike other people give an un-biased opinion.

The General
08-02-2006, 09:09 AM
I still say Jeter is more valuable to the Yanks. He is the heart and soul of that team, and a proven leader. Do you think A-Rod agrees to shift to Third Base from Shortstop for just any player? Jeter's job is not to bang in Homeruns. He is supposed to get on base and do a good job base running to score runs. He's done these things in spades.

If Jeter ends the season with a batting average that is .350 or over, there won't be any argument who gets the MVP.
I agree dude but this year Ortiz is the man. Without Ortiz the Yankees would be in first place by probably 5 games.

Daywalker
08-02-2006, 09:19 AM
Stop hate'N Bats. The A-Rod bashing is out of control already. Having a sub-par season doesn't make you a bum and not being a post season monster doesn't make you a bum either. Reggie Jackson sucked in the playoffs until that year he became Mr. October. No way was A-rod over-rated last year. Numbers don't lie. The #'s were way too close to give it to Ortiz and A-rods numbers were slightly better. A-rod in the eyes of Yankee and Arod haters is having a horrible season but yet he has the same #'s as "Mr. MVP" David Wright. Fact is that Arod is in the top 3 players in the league.

For the record I think Ortiz is the MVP so far. All those walk off's and clutch hits make up for him not playing the field, by a long shot. Jeter is right up there though just not close enough. Even though I hate the Red Sawx and Mets I can - unlike other people give an un-biased opinion.
well again ur arguement is slightly off dude - u want to claim that arod and wright have the same numbers but u leave out 2 big points - yes most fo their offensive numbers are the same HR/SB/R/RBI - BUT - u leave out that Arod is batting a full 30 points below wright - arod is batting .282 wright is batting .310 - big difference - and second arod has committed 18 fielding errors so far this year - wright 12 - im not trying to say who is better etc... im just simply refuting the statement u made about arods numbers being the same as wright - they arent ( wrights numbers are better :eplus2: )

The General
08-02-2006, 12:45 PM
well again ur arguement is slightly off dude - u want to claim that arod and wright have the same numbers but u leave out 2 big points - yes most fo their offensive numbers are the same HR/SB/R/RBI - BUT - u leave out that Arod is batting a full 30 points below wright - arod is batting .282 wright is batting .310 - big difference - and second arod has committed 18 fielding errors so far this year - wright 12 - im not trying to say who is better etc... im just simply refuting the statement u made about arods numbers being the same as wright - they arent ( wrights numbers are better :eplus2: )
Holy crap and once again your a ball breaker, I didn’t say identical #'s. You know what I meant bastich. My point is that Arod has NL MVP #’s meanwhile according to Arod bashers and Yankee haters he’s overrated and he sucks. I wasn’t trying to start a debate of who would win the MVP between the 2 and if that were the case I guarantee you that Arod at the end of the season would have better #’s. Wright is having a career year and started the year on fire and at no point were his numbers far superior to Arods.

Your full of crap too dude, you know your one of those crazy ass Met fans that think Wright is better than Arod. Your post wreaks of it. If Cashman called Omar and offered Arod for Wright Omar would have a seizure because of how fast he would accept that trade. David Wright is a stud but he’s not even close to Arod’s level. The fact that Arod’s numbers are comparable to Wrights and he’s having a very sub-par season for his standards and Wright is having a breakout season just shows how much better he is.

Daywalker
08-02-2006, 01:27 PM
...... yet he has the same #'s as "Mr. MVP" David Wright. .......

ummm......i guess this was the OTHER general that said this :confused2

plus u call me the typical crazy ass mets fan but ur the typical defensive whenever soemone makes a valid point yankee fan - not once did i say anyhting about wright being better then arod or that arod sucks or that wright is mr mvp or anyhting - i simply was correcting ur mis quote about arods numbers being the same as wrights - maybe u dotn think taht 30 pt difference in avg matters but it matters alot plus the difrernece in def err is kinda important too - i didnt say anyhting about arods track record or his experience or anything - thats the problem with yankee fans - as soon as someone has a valid arugement about something they need to comeback with arguements about statements that werent even made

Zurbaran1
08-02-2006, 02:05 PM
Junior, if General is giving you a hard time just say the word and I will crush him. Nobody messes with Daywalker on my watch. :mad:

Daywalker
08-02-2006, 02:29 PM
Junior, if General is giving you a hard time just say the word and I will crush him. Nobody messes with Daywalker on my watch. :mad:
zurb is truly a god among mods - all hail zurb :buttrock: :buttrock:

but general isnt a problem hes just a yankee/bonds fan - cant hold it against him :eplus2:

The General
08-02-2006, 03:16 PM
ummm......i guess this was the OTHER general that said this :confused2

plus u call me the typical crazy ass mets fan but ur the typical defensive whenever soemone makes a valid point yankee fan - not once did i say anyhting about wright being better then arod or that arod sucks or that wright is mr mvp or anyhting - i simply was correcting ur mis quote about arods numbers being the same as wrights - maybe u dotn think taht 30 pt difference in avg matters but it matters alot plus the difrernece in def err is kinda important too - i didnt say anyhting about arods track record or his experience or anything - thats the problem with yankee fans - as soon as someone has a valid arugement about something they need to comeback with arguements about statements that werent even made

2 things bro. # 1 being - Dude stop being a ball breaker. You know what I meant. If what I meant was identical I would have made a point to say that “they have the exact same stats”.

# 2 You made no valid points.

Ok my bad, I saw you come out with the 30 points better BA and I thought you were going to jump into the crazy Met fan arguement that Wright is better. But still.....

You know you think Wright is better. Your just embarrassed to admit it now. I’m not your typical Yankee fan either bastich. I tell it like it is. Did you hear me say that Ortiz doesn't deserve the MVP? No you did not.

KMA Zurb, you fake Yankee fan.

bat_collector
08-02-2006, 03:58 PM
General, its all about playoff memories

I remember A-rod crying in the dugout when Big Papi CRUSHED the yankees in game 4 and 5 with those homers.

I also remember A-rod grounding into that season ending double play last year.

Keep the mvp, fAke-rod, I doubt you'll ever get the ring. :buttrock:

Zurbaran1
08-02-2006, 04:05 PM

So much hate. Such a waste. channel it Bats.

As for the ring, I'd be willing to bet he does get one.

The General
08-02-2006, 04:16 PM
General, its all about playoff memories

I remember A-rod crying in the dugout when Big Papi CRUSHED the yankees in game 4 and 5 with those homers.

I also remember A-rod grounding into that season ending double play last year.

You just proved what a blind hater you are.

I remember Maddox walking off the mound like a loser when the Yankees spanked the Braves does this make Maddox a loser? Nope. Arod will definitely get rings. Yes rings with an S.

Daywalker
08-02-2006, 04:39 PM
You just proved what a blind hater you are.

I remember Maddox walking off the mound like a loser when the Yankees spanked the Braves does this make Maddox a loser? Nope. Arod will definitely get rings. Yes rings with an S.
i def cant argue with that - arod isnt having a typical year but he isnt a adrain beltre either - there si no doubt the yankees will win a series or 2 with him at 3b - i dont like the yankees ( as im sure everyone knows ) but they do have good players

i still cant agree with general on just about anything baseball related but thats what makes NY the greatest sports town in the worl - RIVALRY !!!!!

hows that for tying 2 thread togehter :buttrock:

JadeGiant
08-02-2006, 05:03 PM
I'm being specific here which player is more valuable Jeter or Ortiz to their team? If the Yanks lost Jeter they could easily replace him defensively, maybe not his clutch hitting. But who is going to step in a fill Ortiz shoes on offense. The Yanks have a line up that can still make it to the WS without Jeter, the Sox don't.

I see your point and that's why I agree baseball should do away with high priced one dimensional players.

I think that this is a very good argument when talking about Ortiz and Jeter TODAY ... it will probably change by the end of the season. I think it would be neck and neck if the vote was today only because Ortiz is way out in front in HR, RBI, and clutch performances. He has to have dominant stats to even be considered, which he has right now. I would disagree a little that Jeter has a lot more intangibles that increase his values in addition to his numbers. He is also a clutch player and is one of the clubhouse leaders. The Yanks would miss him sorely. This really makes for great conversation and debate which shouldn't even be necessary ... as I agree that the DH should go away. National League BABY :buttrock:

boondocksaint
08-02-2006, 05:11 PM
im not even gonna comment....
how people can bash arod is beyond me...
so you pointed out a couple of low points and double plays but what about the good points in the season?
and wright shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as arod....
hes slumping and will finish strong....
and im with zurb on betting arod gets a ring with the yankees...

The General
08-02-2006, 05:38 PM
i def cant argue with that - arod isnt having a typical year but he isnt a adrain beltre either - there si no doubt the yankees will win a series or 2 with him at 3b - i dont like the yankees ( as im sure everyone knows ) but they do have good players

i still cant agree with general on just about anything baseball related but thats what makes NY the greatest sports town in the worl - RIVALRY !!!!!

hows that for tying 2 thread togehter :buttrock:
Mets fans and Yankee fans usually don't agree on sh!t.

Beltre is the only crock of sh!t loser. Met's paid too much for Beltran after his monster end of season/playoffs run but at least he's making up for it now. Beltran just needs at least one bat to protect him and he's great. I could imagine what he would have done in the Bronx. After all the Yankees were his first choice - The Boss just didn't want to give him the big contract he wanted.

boondocksaint
08-02-2006, 06:50 PM
Mets fans and Yankee fans usually don't agree on sh!t.

Beltre is the only crock of sh!t loser. Met's paid too much for Beltran after his monster end of season/playoffs run but at least he's making up for it now. Beltran just needs at least one bat to protect him and he's great. I could imagine what he would have done in the Bronx. After all the Yankees were his first choice - The Boss just didn't want to give him the big contract he wanted.

what a mistake that was....beltran wouldve fit nicely in center for a long time...

OneOne78
08-02-2006, 08:29 PM

Jeter can still be a leader, heart & soul, etc from the bench. Your telling me the Yanks can win the WS without Jeter? Oh and Arod didn't accept to play 3B because Jeter is such a great player. He did it for two reasons (1) to avoid controversy with the NY fans and (2) A-Rod at this point would play any position just to be able to win a ring.

OneOne78
08-02-2006, 08:48 PM
As much as I hate A-Rod he is on of the best all around players in the history of MLB. Yes he will eventually win a ring before he retires. As I've stated before David Wright is not A-Rods league yet. He has to put up consistant numbers for a few more years. The one thing I will admit is that for the money & team chemistry my choice would be David Wright hands down.

Boerboel
08-03-2006, 03:13 AM
It must be because Jeter is "DRIVEN". What a spank! :laugh: Heres a little info from an article I read.

NEW YORK - Derek Jeter cologne is on the way — and it's called Driven. The scent is designed to capture ambition, courage, passion and confidence, said Avon Products Inc., which partnered with the New York Yankees shortstop to develop the signature men's fragrance.

It's a blend of crushed leaves, black pepper, chilled grapefruit, rhubarb, lavender, spearmint, bamboo, driftwood and oak moss, the company said.

Sounds like a bunch of crap I could find in my yard, frig or kitchen cabinets. :laugh: Go ahead and bash me yank fans, but this is weak.

The General
08-03-2006, 08:42 AM
It must be because Jeter is "DRIVEN". What a spank! :laugh: Heres a little info from an article I read.

NEW YORK - Derek Jeter cologne is on the way — and it's called Driven. The scent is designed to capture ambition, courage, passion and confidence, said Avon Products Inc., which partnered with the New York Yankees shortstop to develop the signature men's fragrance.

It's a blend of crushed leaves, black pepper, chilled grapefruit, rhubarb, lavender, spearmint, bamboo, driftwood and oak moss, the company said.

Sounds like a bunch of crap I could find in my yard, frig or kitchen cabinets. :laugh: Go ahead and bash me yank fans, but this is weak.
Hater. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Make that money Jeter. I admit it's pretty whack but I'm not mad at em'. :buttrock:

Daywalker
08-03-2006, 09:24 AM
i haerd bonds is planning a steriod based cologne - hes going to call it juice - and the tag line will be if u use my cologne u can hit 700 HRs and then claim u dont know ur using roids

bat_collector
08-03-2006, 10:38 AM
:puke2:

I hate that man.

Boerboel
08-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Hater. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Make that money Jeter. I admit it's pretty whack but I'm not mad at em'. :buttrock:
Dude, you love the hater thing. :laugh: At least you are man enough to admit its weak. As far as making the money goes, I wouldn't count on getting rich from this if I were him. Other than the 5 cases you are going to buy of it I doubt it will sell much. :laugh:

OneOne78
08-03-2006, 04:39 PM
:laugh: I bet it smells like #2 :laugh:

boondocksaint
08-03-2006, 05:21 PM
its all about $
if i was him i wouldnt do the DRIVEN thing its stupid IMO

BUT>>>>hes still one of the best players in the game and what he does outside the ballpark doesnt concern me and it shouldnt concern all you jealous haters either....yentas! LOL

bat_collector
08-03-2006, 05:27 PM
its all about $

BUT>>>>hes still one of the best players in the game and what he does outside the ballpark doesnt concern me and it shouldnt concern all you jealous haters either....yentas! LOL
OVER-RATED!

always will be in my book

boondocksaint
08-03-2006, 05:31 PM
OVER-RATED!

you might think that but i guarantee EVERY team in baseball...EVERY team would want him on their squad

Tony Coca
08-03-2006, 05:38 PM
Its funny how knowone has ever thought about testing Ortiz's water.

OneOne78
08-03-2006, 09:04 PM
OVER-RATED!

I agree but he will eventually make it to the hall.

OneOne78
08-03-2006, 09:05 PM
you might think that but i guarantee EVERY team in baseball...EVERY team would want him on their squad
True, the Mets could use him at second base :eplus2:

Daywalker
08-03-2006, 10:44 PM
OVER-RATED!

i have to disagree ( and this coming form a diehard mets fan ) jeter brings alot to the table and to say hes prob not one of the best SS in the game is ridiculous - i def dont like the yankees but to say that a player like jeter is over rated is ludicris - i agree he is hyped alot but he has done some incredible things over the years and def earned his respect

arod on the other hand ...........

boondocksaint
08-03-2006, 10:46 PM
True, the Mets could use him at second base :eplus2:

yeah ok...now reyes is better than jeter? LOL!!!!!!!! :banghead:

JadeGiant
08-03-2006, 10:47 PM
OVER-RATED!

smells like hating to me bats

no way Jeter is over rated IMO

boondocksaint
08-03-2006, 10:48 PM
Haterrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Lol

Boerboel
08-04-2006, 03:01 AM
its all about $

So I take it the "hater" thing is in some sort of yankee fan handbook or something along those lines? You guys love to call people that. Its like your universal comeback. :laugh:

Daywalker
08-04-2006, 08:38 AM
So I take it the "hater" thing is in some sort of yankee fan handbook or something along those lines? You guys love to call people that. Its like your universal comeback. :laugh:
lol :laugh: :laugh:

Zurbaran1
08-04-2006, 09:03 AM

I love to call you a cheesehead. :)

The General
08-04-2006, 10:07 AM
i have to disagree ( and this coming form a diehard mets fan ) jeter brings alot to the table and to say hes prob not one of the best SS in the game is ridiculous - i def dont like the yankees but to say that a player like jeter is over rated is ludicris - i agree he is hyped alot but he has done some incredible things over the years and def earned his respect

arod on the other hand ...........
For once you kept it real and then you had to go and ruin it at the end.

Daywalker
08-04-2006, 10:14 AM
For once you kept it real and then you had to go and ruin it at the end.
LOL - i added that last line just for u specifically :laugh: :laugh:

Boerboel
08-04-2006, 02:35 PM
I love to call you a cheesehead. :)
My friend, I am a cheesehead and darn proud of it! :)

Zurbaran1
08-04-2006, 02:36 PM
My friend, I am a cheesehead and darn proud of it! :)

You're probably proud of those damn Sausage Races too. No wonder that player took a bat to one. I was tempted to. :eplus2:

OneOne78
08-04-2006, 04:42 PM
yeah ok...now reyes is better than jeter? LOL!!!!!!!! :banghead:
Crawl out of the box and get some air :laugh: I did not say that but for the same reason ARod went to third Jeter would have to go to second. Home grown talent should have preferance over a hired gun any day in my book.

Boerboel
08-05-2006, 03:06 AM
You're probably proud of those damn Sausage Races too. No wonder that player took a bat to one. I was tempted to. :eplus2:
As if security would let the likes of you anywhere near the field. :eplus2: What did you think of the place?

boondocksaint
08-05-2006, 07:01 AM
Crawl out of the box and get some air :laugh: I did not say that but for the same reason ARod went to third Jeter would have to go to second. Home grown talent should have preferance over a hired gun any day in my book.

leave the innocent box out of this

by the way the yankees are on fire! :buttrock: