PDA

View Full Version : Saint's row demo on marketplace!

Sgt Taz
08-01-2006, 08:51 AM
Before you get TO excited, keep in mind they deliberatly left out alot in the demo so you would be even more satisfied when bying the full game. There are also framerate issues in the demo that should not be in the full game. I am downloading it right now so I have no opinion yet but I'm keeping in mind the big differences between the demo and full version.

Sgt Taz
08-01-2006, 11:26 AM
Ok finaly downloaded the mofo, took me an hour and a half! 904mb.

I only had the chance to check it for about 5 minutes so here's a quick first impression:

Control is good, both in and out of a vehicle. Graphics are good. Didnt notice any framerate issues but then again I only played for 5 minutes and even if there are, they are suposed to be solved in the full game. So far I'm lovin it and the full game promises even more. Cant wait!

Sgt Taz
08-01-2006, 07:22 PM
Ok 2nd impression: this game is awesome!

On a sidenote though, I'm not sure if this is the demo's fault but after it froze for a second time my controller became useless. :banghead:

Sgt Taz
08-02-2006, 09:50 PM
Another sidenote, my 360 is f*cked! It's going back for repair tomorrow. I wonder if and what the demo has to do with it.

ps: Saint's row rocks! :buttrock:

Sgt Taz
08-02-2006, 09:51 PM
Cool, my own personal thread. :D

Sgt Taz
08-03-2006, 12:51 PM
Note to self: it seems you can go through the red barriers confining you to a small piece of the map and check out the entire map, how cool is that? I havent done it myself yet but it has been confirmed. Will try it tonight.