PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Padres 2007

abarron
08-03-2006, 04:25 PM
Hey
I am thinking about trying to catch a San Diego Padres game will i am at SDCC next year and just wondered when the 2007 schedules would go up.
Hopefully you yanks will have a better idea that me as i haven't got a clue with baseball just thought it would be good seeing as Petco Park is so closeto the convention centre.
I tried the offical website but its only got this years on it

Thanks

Daywalker
08-03-2006, 04:42 PM
Hey
I am thinking about trying to catch a San Diego Padres game will i am at SDCC next year and just wondered when the 2007 schedules would go up.
Hopefully you yanks will have a better idea that me as i haven't got a clue with baseball just thought it would be good seeing as Petco Park is so closeto the convention centre.

Thanks
good idea bro - however im almost positive that they schedule the convention when the padres are on the rd b/c of the traffic it would generate between the game and the convention center (the con and the ballpark are across the street from each other)

ant-man
08-03-2006, 04:52 PM
Hey

Thanks

i dont think they release next years schedule until after the season ends....maybe October or November. Contact the stadium... they might tell u when?

fossa
08-03-2006, 05:51 PM
i dont think they release next years schedule until after the season ends....maybe October or November. Contact the stadium... they might tell u when?that is my guess, also

abarron
08-04-2006, 04:59 AM
Thanks guys will keep an eye out

good idea bro - however im almost positive that they schedule the convention when the padres are on the rd b/c of the traffic it would generate between the game and the convention center (the con and the ballpark are across the street from each other)

Yeah it looked that way this year but i was thinking either just before or just after the con

fossa
08-04-2006, 04:50 PM
Thanks guys will keep an eye out

Yeah it looked that way this year but i was thinking either just before or just after the conthis year the Padres were at home for a few games right before the Con. i would think they do it that way every year. Good Luck :thumbs2:

:stick: :stick:
I am a Dodgers fan :D

abarron
08-04-2006, 05:24 PM
this year the Padres were at home for a few games right before the Con. i would think they do it that way every year. Good Luck :thumbs2:

:stick: :stick:
I am a Dodgers fan :D

Haven't got a clue about Baseball.
I don't even know the rules but thought it would be nice just to take in a game

fossa
08-04-2006, 09:04 PM
Haven't got a clue about Baseball.
I don't even know the rules but thought it would be nice just to take in a gameOK :)
I think you would enjoy it. I have been to a few and really like it...the atmosphere, being outside, all the fans...it is a really good time! Hope you get a chance to check one out.