PDA

View Full Version : Way to Go BP!!!!

Zurbaran1
08-08-2006, 04:02 PM
What exactly is it that you are doing with the Billions upon Billions of dollars worth of profit that you are raking in at our expense. You sure as hell aren't performing regular MAINTENANCE on the Alaskan pipeline. Way to go. :thumbsdow

boondocksaint
08-08-2006, 04:08 PM
What exactly is it that you are doing with the Billions upon Billions of dollars worth of profit that you are raking in at our expense. You sure as hell aren't performing regular MAINTENANCE on the Alaskan pipeline. Way to go. :thumbsdow

i hear you zurb
theyre buying yachts,bentleys and mansions...whatya think they were spending their record profits on? :banghead:

Babytoxie
08-08-2006, 04:13 PM
...and life goes on, as usual. :mad:

Zurbaran1
08-08-2006, 04:16 PM
i hear you zurb
theyre buying yachts,bentleys and mansions...whatya think they were spending their record profits on? :banghead:

Silly me to think that some of it might have gone into maybe alternate fuel research and routine MAINTENANCE. What was I thinking?

boondocksaint
08-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Silly me to think that some of it might have gone into maybe alternate fuel research and routine MAINTENANCE. What was I thinking?

come on.......you dont think these guys deserve those luxuries? are you crazy?
maintenance...research...bahhhhhhh

why bother!

armitage
08-08-2006, 04:22 PM
You can't tell me with all the technology and scientist these days, we can't solve our energy crisis.
It's all part of a large plot to destroy civilization as we know it.
First they'll start with oil, then there'll be major food shortages due to some sort of "contamination" of animals, and crops failure to produce sufficient harvests. Followed by an outbreak of an "unknown" disease.
Then who'll we turn to in order to solve these problems?

Zurbaran1
08-08-2006, 04:25 PM
damn armitage maybe you should change your name to armageddonmitage. You are seriously bumming me out.

ANGRYCOMICMAN
08-08-2006, 04:32 PM

The best way to get back at them is through their wallets. We, and I mean we, Conservative & Liberal, must boycott gas stations. Not the mom & pop ones, the ones owned directly by the BIG oil companys. You start with Shell (Saudi owned), and everybody does it for 1 month, then Exxon/Mobil ((USA), then Citco (Venezuela), and so on. This is the way. Then pressure the car makers to come up with a new hydro-fuel car. And you do it the same way, don't buy their product. But since we're a bunch of wussies, and we gotta have our fuel to drive 2 blocks to Starbucks, & pay $5 for a cup of eeeffffing coffee, AAAAAAHHHHHHHRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! :banghead:
See what you did....you brought out my lib-side. :buttrock:

armitage
08-08-2006, 04:36 PM
damn armitage maybe you should change your name to armageddonmitage. You are seriously bumming me out.

Sorry Zurb!
But on a lighter note...your suggestion for my new handle did give me a hearty laugh! :laugh:
And now just to brighten your day, here's a picture of a clown!:)
<IMAGE SRC=http://www.webdesignskolan.com/photoshop/alla_bilder/clown.jpg>

Babytoxie
08-08-2006, 04:49 PM
You can't tell me with all the technology and scientist these days, we can't solve our energy crisis.

True, and the government should play a major role in it, because the companies certainly aren't going to do it when they can instead bleed us dry; however, the problem with involving the government is the BS issue of "sound science", as they say. Sound science is another way of saying "data that supports our position", and not what is reality.

We could have switched to alternative energy sources loooong ago. For those that say it would cost too much money to initiate it, when has that ever stopped the US from doing something it considered important? What we need is for the gov't to remove industry's hands from its pants and make it happen. This is not something on which industry will ever take a major initiative.

And I heard a lot of talk this morning, once again, about opening up the petroleum reserves. God, give me a break. Like that's going to solve anything.

Nightwinger
08-08-2006, 05:01 PM
there is ONLY on way to solve this.

A weekend is picked----say October 21st-October 22nd.

NO ONE Buys ANY gas on that Fri-Sat-Sun.

Hit them in their $$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the only way to solve this---RAPEING of the American public.

TA-DA!!!!!!!!

lord odin
08-08-2006, 09:01 PM
It's all part of a large plot to destroy civilization as we know it.
First they'll start with oil, then there'll be major food shortages due to some sort of "contamination" of animals, and crops failure to produce sufficient harvests. Followed by an outbreak of an "unknown" disease.
Then who'll we turn to in order to solve these problems? :) :) :) :)

pablocruze
08-08-2006, 09:44 PM
Did someone say Zurb liked CLOWNS????

http://i1.tinypic.com/242zgxg.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :eplus2:

Gianco
08-08-2006, 09:46 PM
I have the solution to your fuels problem guys!
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/hugo_chavez2.jpg
Take this guy to the U.S. :eplus2:
Por favor, saquenlo de aqui!!!!! :mad: (Please, take him outta here!!!!!)

massf
08-09-2006, 03:08 AM
All these a-hole companies care about is profit....anything else is complete rubbish. If we move to alternate energies then they all stand to loose millions, probably billions and that's why it's not happening. Who cares if the planet is self destructing and people can barely afford to run their cars.......lets just make sure that these companies keep making their billions of pounds/dollars profit so that they can continue to exploit the average citizen......