PDA

View Full Version : Scorpion Mini Bust

boobhound
08-14-2006, 05:47 PM
Is this still a go? We all have been asking for this bust for a great while, but nothing yet. Has it been pushed back? Will it be in (hopefully) a Phase 4? Really just hoping Randy himself could comment on this if possible. I see where the statue has sold out so the mini bust should be a no-brainer.

ilas
08-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Really would like to see this piece too. There really isn't much Scorpion stuff available. Other than Rogues Gallery and NOW the FS Scorpion. Always been a fan of the character so I'd really like to see this piece.

Fannymac
08-14-2006, 05:52 PM
Hola, 'Hound! As I said in the Phase III/Phase IV thread, Randy said he was going to sneak this baby around three weeks ago......don't know what happened!
(Now, around the same time he said he'd be sneaking the Adam Warlock, and we just got that, so Scorp might be up next!)

boobhound
08-14-2006, 05:53 PM
Hola, 'Hound! As I said in the Phase III/Phase IV thread, Randy said he was going to sneak this baby around three weeks ago......don't know what happened!
(Now, around the same time he said he'd be sneaking the Adam Warlock, and we just got that, so Scorp might be up next!)

I'm searching the posta right now, I musta missed this somehow!?!!:)

boobhound
08-14-2006, 06:57 PM
And, I hope yer right about maybe seein SCORPION next! :buttrock:

Uncle Jake
08-14-2006, 07:15 PM
Nothing would make me happier!

This is my last MUST HAVE bust.

Everything else after Mac Gargan is just gravy.

Randy said he was starting the sculpt a while ago, in response to a post I made about a dream I had that he had sneaked it!

I missed the post you guys are talking about, but I hope it gets sneaked soon!!!

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Teague
08-14-2006, 07:18 PM
Nothing would make me happier!

This is my last MUST HAVE bust.

Everything else after Mac Gargan is just gravy.

Randy said he was starting the sculpt a while ago, in response to a post I made about a dream I had that he had sneaked it!

I missed the post you guys are talking about, but I hope it gets sneaked soon!!!

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

I think when the Scorpy MB comes out, Uncle Jake should get the #1. He's been stumping for it since before this board started!

claws181
08-14-2006, 07:18 PM
I think this will be a pretty cool MB, but I'm kinda getting tired of all the Spidey villians.

Kirk Durfey
08-14-2006, 07:24 PM
I'd take a Scorpion MB :buttrock:

Jesse321
08-14-2006, 07:26 PM
Is this still a go? We all have been asking for this bust for a great while, but nothing yet. Has it been pushed back? Will it be in (hopefully) a Phase 4? Really just hoping Randy himself could comment on this if possible. I see where the statue has sold out so the mini bust should be a no-brainer.The piece was canceled because of lack of interest in the character.

We're getting a Dr. Bong MB instead. :eplus2:

JavOner
08-14-2006, 07:44 PM
Scorpion has to done by bowen designs,we need all spidy villans.

Uncle Jake
08-14-2006, 11:35 PM
I think when the Scorpy MB comes out, Uncle Jake should get the #1. He's been stumping for it since before this board started!

BWAHAH!!!

That would be sweet. I'm just hoping Randy'll surprise everyone by using my BASE idea.

But if not, I'll take the #1!!!

:buttrock:

Uncle Jake
08-14-2006, 11:35 PM
The piece was canceled because of lack of interest in the character.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I mean, BOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

XSE
08-14-2006, 11:42 PM
This would be a must have for my Spidey villans collection

firestorm
08-15-2006, 08:15 AM
The piece was canceled because of lack of interest in the character.

How about just a bong?... :p... :laugh:...

boobhound
08-15-2006, 02:34 PM
This would be a must have for my Spidey villans collectionIf done and done right this (the SCORPION) will be the ''Crown Jewel'' of my Spider Man Collection!:buttrock:

boobhound
08-15-2006, 02:39 PM
Will we be getting SCORPION in this Phase??

boobhound
08-15-2006, 02:46 PM
What about the JACKYL, TARANTULA, and SWARM? Plus the BEETLE and HYDRO MAN?

fossa
08-15-2006, 03:33 PM
What about the JACKYL, TARANTULA, and SWARM? Plus the BEETLE and HYDRO MAN?oh god boobie has discovered different fonts & font sizes & is trying to be creative...we are all in trouble now :)

it does look good tho, boob, i must admit, even tho i like razzing you :D

fossa
08-15-2006, 03:34 PM
What about the JACKYL, TARANTULA, and SWARM? Plus the BEETLE and HYDRO MAN?JACKAL :stick:

boobhound
08-15-2006, 03:39 PM
oh god boobie has discovered different fonts & font sizes & is trying to be creative...we are all in trouble now :)

it does look good tho, boob, i must admit, even tho i like razzing you :D
:laugh: Thanks Fossa! lol Yeah, I'm ''dangerous''! And Fossa, I wouldn't have it any other way! :thumbs2: lol

boobhound
08-15-2006, 03:40 PM
JACKAL :stick:
I thought that it was th other way, my bad. :laugh:

pmpknface
08-15-2006, 04:42 PM
JACKYL, TARANTULA, SWARM, BEETLE and HYDRO MAN - Great ideas!!! Don't forget Man-Wolf!

boobhound
08-15-2006, 04:49 PM
JACKYL, TARANTULA, SWARM, BEETLE and HYDRO MAN - Great ideas!!! Don't forget Man-Wolf!
Well, I almost did! Thanks! Although, it will probably be Werewolf by night I think we will get a ''wolf like mb''.

GoldNova
08-15-2006, 05:49 PM
Well, as long as we're here, let's add Molten Man, Tombstone, Silver Sable and J. Jonah Jameson too. Jonah's about the only regular human I would want busted. No powers, but he's been a bigger pain in Spidey's a$$ than all of his other villains combined. Especially when you figger he created the Scorpion, who started this thread in the first place.

boobhound
08-15-2006, 06:10 PM
Well, as long as we're here, let's add Molten Man, Tombstone, Silver Sable and J. Jonah Jameson too. Jonah's about the only regular human I would want busted. No powers, but he's been a bigger pain in Spidey's a$$ than all of his other villains combined. Especially when you figger he created the Scorpion, who started this thread in the first place.
Tru dat! Especially TOMBSTONE! :buttrock:

RogueSpideyFan
08-15-2006, 08:55 PM
Can't wait for this one...All Spidey...All The Time...

boobhound
08-15-2006, 09:00 PM
I'm with ya! Spider Man has got th best villians/rogues gallery of anyone in th M.U.! :buttrock:

firestorm
08-15-2006, 09:09 PM
I'm with ya! Spider Man has got th best villians/rogues gallery of anyone in th M.U.! :buttrock:

TESTIFY TO IT, YOU OLE HOUNDAWG, YOU...
and let's get the bandwagon rollin' fer that chrome Molten Man minib... HOW ABOUT IT, ALREADY!... :buttrock:...

boobhound
08-15-2006, 09:25 PM
TESTIFY TO IT, YOU OLE HOUNDAWG, YOU...
and let's get the bandwagon rollin' fer that chrome Molten Man minib... HOW ABOUT IT, ALREADY!... :buttrock:...
I could see a MOLTEN MAN!

GoldNova
08-15-2006, 10:43 PM
I could see a MOLTEN MAN!
But which version would you want? Would you want the smooth shiny Molten Man from the early days when his powers were relatively under control. Or would you rather see the 'slag' version, when he was shown with a rougher 'melting' exterior as he was losing control?

htwhlr
08-15-2006, 10:47 PM
I'm up for it! I have every other spidy villian.

firestorm
08-16-2006, 08:37 AM
But which version would you want? Would you want the smooth shiny Molten Man from the early days when his powers were relatively under control. Or would you rather see the 'slag' version, when he was shown with a rougher 'melting' exterior as he was losing control?

What's wrong with having a "slag" variant?... limited to a certain amount, of course...

boobhound
08-16-2006, 09:09 AM
What's wrong with having a "slag" variant?... limited to a certain amount, of course...
Good idea! I like th both option!

pmpknface
08-16-2006, 10:49 AM
I like the fact that we've got almost ALL major Spidey villians from the first 125 issues busted, with a few exceptions.

Scorpion - We're getting a FS and a MB will get here eventually
Molten Man - He's one that's gotten left out, as of now
Chamelion - May not be the most visually appealling, but I'm sure something can be done about him to make him look cool.
Enforcers - Ok, not too high on anyone's list. Phase 12...
Beetle - Long overdue. This is one I hope we get the 80's and 60's suction cup fingers for! (I'm not going into a T-bolts rant here...)
Crime Master - Ok, it's a long shot but I like his mask, so sue me.
The Looter - Ok, he's not MAJOR, but he's cool.
Mendel Stromm - Eh....
Allistar Smythe - Would rather see a slayer, but they're all so wacky...
Man Mountain Marko - I could live without...
Silvermane - Not the early version, if ever...
Kangaroo - About as far from major as you can get, so no worries here.
The Schemer - Rather have a Rose.

After that the best ones we don't have are the Gibbon, Hammerhead, and the Man-Wolf!

firestorm
08-16-2006, 01:46 PM
[QUOTE=pmpknface]I like the fact that we've got almost ALL major Spidey villians from the first 125 issues busted, with a few exceptions.

[list]
Scorpion - We're getting a FS and a MB will get here eventually
Molten Man - He's one that's gotten left out, as of now
Chamelion - May not be the most visually appealling, but I'm sure something can be done about him to make him look cool.
Beetle - Long overdue. This is one I hope we get the 80's and 60's suction cup fingers for! (I'm not going into a T-bolts rant here...)
Crime Master - Ok, it's a long shot but I like his mask, so sue me.
The Looter - Ok, he's not MAJOR, but he's cool.

Some good choices and candidates here, pump... :thumbs2:...

pmpknface
08-16-2006, 02:06 PM
Thanks! I sent thru the first 125 cover images on spiderfan.org and see what stood out. We're missing very few of the silver age villians now, so it'd be a shame NOT to finish at LEAST them up.

I'm in no rush though. We're still getting 1 every few months. Just got the Lizard, Shocker in a few weeks, Prowler after that, and then........ ????

ABDGUY
08-16-2006, 02:09 PM
Hammerhead and Beetle MBs would be nice...

to me my board!
08-16-2006, 02:55 PM
Hammerhead and Beetle MBs would be nice...

Hammerhead would be great! - would also love #Tarantula and Tombstone, didn't Tombstone break Robbie Robertson's back? - great villain!!