PDA

View Full Version : iron fist painted and sneaked where is thor?

hawkeyethearcher
08-15-2006, 05:43 PM
they were both shown in prototype unpainted form on the same day and iron fist has been up since sdcc. thor might have a cape but not anything much more complicated. i need this boy for the big three pose. whats the hold up?

Mastermold
08-15-2006, 05:59 PM
I'm hoping we see an update soon too.

kirthew
08-15-2006, 06:21 PM
they were both shown in prototype unpainted form on the same day and iron fist has been up since sdcc. thor might have a cape but not anything much more complicated. i need this boy for the big three pose. whats the hold up?

Thor was scrapped and turned into a Speedball FS. :eplus2:

Bullseye
08-15-2006, 06:23 PM

Plus the head was far too small on the sneaks.

tyler
08-15-2006, 06:23 PM

I think I know the answer: Um ... Iron Fist rules! OK, so maybe that's not what you're looking for. Sorry I can't be of more help.

P.S. - Iron Fist rules! :buttrock:

Tetragrammaton
08-15-2006, 06:34 PM
I think I know the answer: Um ... Iron Fist rules! OK, so maybe that's not what you're looking for. Sorry I can't be of more help.

P.S. - Iron Fist rules! :buttrock:

:laugh: - you misspelled Iron Man twice.

http://i8.tinypic.com/24otxjb.jpg

feste
08-15-2006, 07:29 PM
:laugh: - you misspelled Iron Man twice.

Classic. :eplus2: