PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Rachel Summers

Caniac78
08-16-2006, 01:12 AM
There are so many options here, Hound, Phoenix From 192 Uncanny, Excalibur era, Modern Marvel Girl. I need to have this any of these sculpts.
Please Randy let me have it before you say do a Speedball or a full new Warriors.

Hotshot
08-16-2006, 05:00 AM
Rachel Summer should be done especially the one where she wore the red hound costume but I wouldn't want a modern version of her for sure.

Justin
08-16-2006, 05:21 AM
I'd be all over a Hound Rachel :)

captoz
08-16-2006, 06:07 AM
Yeah Rachel is a logical choice. Particularly I reckon in her Phoenix 2 costume from circa Uncanny 199. LOts of people seem to think all fo the mutants have been busted, but I reckon there are a few key mutants left, or at least mutants who would look awesome as busts. We have yet to see the following:

Emma Frost
Banshee
Mimic
Jean Grey Marvel Girl Neal Adams era
Original Beast
Forge
Dazzler
Longshot
Blob
Toad
Sauron
Destiny
Avalanche
Nimrod
Jubilee
Maggott

I may have left some others out, but I reckon any of the above characters would need to be busted at some point. And yes, OK, before anyone jumps on me, I wasn't serious about the last one.

Tizou
08-16-2006, 06:19 AM
I want Vulcana Bust and FS :confused2

:)

captoz
08-16-2006, 06:32 AM
Don't mean to sound ignorant Tizou, but who is Vulcana?

Tizou
08-16-2006, 06:55 AM
She is a bad girl, like Harley or Poison Ivy :)

XSE
08-16-2006, 07:14 AM
Yeah Rachel is a logical choice. Particularly I reckon in her Phoenix 2 costume from circa Uncanny 199. LOts of people seem to think all fo the mutants have been busted, but I reckon there are a few key mutants left, or at least mutants who would look awesome as busts. We have yet to see the following:

Emma Frost
Banshee
Mimic
Original Beast
Forge
Dazzler
Longshot
Blob
Toad
Sauron
Destiny
Avalanche
Nimrod
Jubilee
Maggott

I may have left some others out, but I reckon any of the above characters would need to be busted at some point. And yes, OK, before anyone jumps on me, I wasn't serious about the last one.

I think you are right....I know people say we have to many X-Men statues and minis but there are so many more classic characters that have yet to be done.....by the way.....you left off Cable, Cannonball, Domino, Mojo, Onslaught, modern Kitty Pryde, 90's era Jim Lee Jean Grey, and many more
I am probably forgetting

phnx75
08-16-2006, 07:51 AM
I think you are right....I know people say we have to many X-Men statues and minis but there are so many more classic characters that have yet to be done.....by the way.....you left off Cable, Cannonball, Domino, Mojo, Onslaught, modern Kitty Pryde, 90's era Jim Lee Jean Grey, and many more
I am probably forgetting

Don't forget about Spiral

malkii
08-16-2006, 08:04 AM
there are a lot of X-Men that need to be done, but to get back to what this thread is about... Rachel Summers , I have been screaming this for a while now... I would buy it no matter which version... would love the Hound face and a variant modern... Please Randy bring on a Rachel Summers bust...

Jesse321
08-16-2006, 08:12 AM

Emma Frost
Banshee
Mimic
Original Beast
Forge
Dazzler
Longshot
Blob
Toad
Sauron
Destiny
Avalanche
Nimrod
Jubilee
Maggott

I may have left some others out, but I reckon any of the above characters would need to be busted at some point. And yes, OK, before anyone jumps on me, I wasn't serious about the last one.These two have been done. :D

moon_knight1971
08-16-2006, 01:01 PM
I'd be interested is she was done right....

ilas
08-16-2006, 01:33 PM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/f/f1/Raydavis.png

tyler
08-16-2006, 02:00 PM
You have my support on this. I'd buy Rachel Summers in a heartbeat (would prefer the Excalibur version, and modern versions of Shadowcat and Captain Britain, while we're at it).

pmpknface
08-16-2006, 02:02 PM
ilas: If you like that outfit, swing by this thread:

http://statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=33296&highlight=rachel+summers

because I'm making sure that it gets done. The door is still open if people want in...

captoz
08-17-2006, 05:04 AM
Wow Jesse. Good news on the Beast and Marvel Girl. Now I am just hanging out for a Mimic and the original line-up is more or less complete.

Hotshot
08-17-2006, 05:23 AM
There is dazzler to be busted too preferably in her disco uniform not forgetting Rogue her black and green costume during the time when she sported big 80's hairdo. Jubilee in pink and yellow costume complete with goggles is great too.

captoz
08-17-2006, 06:33 AM
As much as I like "disco Dazzler". I think I would prefer the blue costume she wore when she joined the X-men. Either would do though - just wante a Dazzler bust!!!!

With Rachel, Emma, Mimic, Banshee, Forge and Longshot, she makes up the most important X-men still to be busted in my opinion.

Caniac78
08-18-2006, 02:39 AM
captoz wrote "Either would do though - just wante a Dazzler bust!!!!"

I own a dazzler wizard world exclusive with her in the aformentioned blue costume. It's really cool with a blown glass sound/light progection emineting from her hand.

Justin
08-18-2006, 04:31 AM
These two have been done. :D

shhhh!! Dont tell Randy!! :p

captoz
08-18-2006, 05:01 AM
Hey Caniac, that sounds cool. Can you post pics anywhere?

Back to the subject of Rachel, I wouldn't really be interested in the new look. I think she needs to be the 80s version so she blends in with the rest of the team. I am not so crash on the recent characters (apart from notable exceptions like Blink).