PDA

View Full Version : Since We Got A Lot Of New Stuff On The Bd Website...

claws181
08-16-2006, 07:15 PM
Since we were given the items for Dec and Jan, does this mean that we won't see anything new to order 'til Oct?

I guess that's not a big deal. I just didn't know if Randy was planning on adding things to order for Jan next month. Usually we get new stuff to pre-order the first or second week of the month.

Or is Randy giving us 2 months worth of pieces, so that we'll shut up for a while? :laugh: Purpose being, it gives Randy a break in terms of admin work, so that he can focus more on sculpting and getting some of these projects done!

malkii
08-16-2006, 07:19 PM
hopeing to see the Kitty Pryde piece up soon. but we may not see any for awhile since so much has been put up... more sneaks would be great to see though... Dragon Man for instance...

claws181
08-16-2006, 07:44 PM
I really hope to have more stuff added to Jan. I don't know what I'll do if I have to wait 2 whole months before ordering again.

boobhound
08-16-2006, 08:06 PM
Yeah, coming down from the HUGE batch of sneaks and orders. I am starting to get the feeling that we won't see anything for awhile! And I REALLY want to see GLADIATOR w/saws!!!