PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of a Bowen Movie Tie-in??

Gangleri
08-22-2006, 03:36 PM
This was posted on the Marvel web site...

"Surfer Storms the Silver Screen

The official movie title of Marvel's first family of superheroes, The Fantastic Four, was recently announced as the Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

The cast of the original Four will be returning, with Ioan Gruffudd as Mr. Fantastic, Michael Chiklis as the Thing, Chris Evans as the Human Torch, and Jessica Alba as the Invisible Woman. Keep checking back with us on all the latest news on the next installment of Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer"

What are the chances we could get a New Silver Surfer FS or MB by Bowen??

Could this movie make way for Surfer "action" pose? I hope I don't have to wait til Phase Eight for a Surfer revisit by Randy.

to me my board!
08-22-2006, 03:41 PM
The mini bust couldn't be any better IMO - statue wise, I would love another one in an action pose. :thumbs2:

Zurbaran1
08-22-2006, 03:41 PM
I think Bowen is all Surfered out for now. :)
If there's a movie tie in it will probably come from one of the other licensees.

Primal
08-22-2006, 03:45 PM
My SS Chrome FS is just fine thank you. :D

Now if only he'd do a 2nd wave of the chrome mb. :eplus2:

darthrobbler
08-22-2006, 03:48 PM
I am happy with my MB. Signed MB. Bought for retail price at WWC MB.

Deadpool
08-22-2006, 03:49 PM
My SS Chrome FS is just fine thank you. :D

Now if only he'd do a 2nd wave of the chrome mb. :eplus2:

Te Odio! :laugh:

Gangleri
08-22-2006, 03:53 PM
The Surfer covers I remember most are #1 and #4 (Four is the classic battle with Thor on the Rainbow Bridge) and that is how I'd like to see him.

Zurbaran1
08-22-2006, 04:19 PM
The Surfer covers I remember most are #1 and #4 (Four is the classic battle with Thor on the Rainbow Bridge) and that is how I'd like to see him.

Clay Moore did a brilliant recreation of the SS #4 cover. Unfortunately no one seems to be interested in releasing it. Search the forum and you should find some pics of it.

Gangleri
08-22-2006, 05:01 PM
Did a search and found the threads - It's a shame that nothing has been done with that sculpt. Really a Great Job. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

phnx75
08-22-2006, 06:34 PM
I'm happy with the existing Bust/FS that I have. I don't see it happening. I would rather see resculpts of the FF busts. Didn't really care for most of them...just Human Torch.

Spider-Man is more likely to get a movie tie in with a Sandman FS since it hasn't been done yet (especially considering we'll have a new Venom FS coming early next year).

Jameshowlett
08-22-2006, 07:21 PM
Clay Moore did a brilliant recreation of the SS #4 cover. Unfortunately no one seems to be interested in releasing it. Search the forum and you should find some pics of it.
Oh God that was a great dio/statue deal that he had made. Can it be found as a Kit anywhere? Maybe Sidehshow will put out a SS FS?

HalJordanFan
08-22-2006, 08:06 PM
I'd love a SS #4 Dio!!