View Full Version : Randy, come back.

Tattoo-X
08-22-2006, 07:23 PM
Come on Randy.
I'll play nice.
Come on back.

patrickwm68
08-22-2006, 07:29 PM
After the unfair beating he was given last time I wouldn't blame him if he never posted again.

He doesn't owe us anything. Posting sneeks and asking our opinion on statues was was a privilege not a right and some people on here ruined it by bashing him, and nitpicking about smiling She-Hulks and high heeled Spider-Woman.

Tony Coca
08-22-2006, 07:30 PM
Come on Randy.
I'll play nice.
Come on back.
Didnt they just let you back on. :laugh:

Cosmo_Kramer
08-22-2006, 07:35 PM
i dont get it? hes on right now

Tattoo-X
08-22-2006, 07:36 PM
After the unfair beating he was given last time I wouldn't blame him if he never posted again.

He doesn't owe us anything. Posting sneeks and asking our opinion on statues was was a privilege not a right and some people on here ruined it by bashing him, and nitpicking about smiling She-Hulks and high heeled Spider-Woman.

And the MODs tell me that I don't let things go. :laugh:

Let it go Beanie, let it go. :)

armitage
08-22-2006, 07:38 PM
Didnt they just let you back on. :laugh:

It's a nice change being on the other end, right Coca? :laugh:

patrickwm68
08-22-2006, 07:39 PM
i dont get it? hes on right now
He's watching and laughing at us.

Ish
08-22-2006, 07:42 PM
He's watching and laughing at us.
at you defenetly. :peoples: :laugh:

boondocksaint
08-22-2006, 07:42 PM

i agree he caught a raw deal and a few were a bit harsh on him
and its cool having him post here but he benefits as well its not a one way street where only we win...he gets feedback and suggestions from the members here,i hope he doesnt let a few bad posts run him outta here...he gets way more support from this forum than negative remarks.

Ish
08-22-2006, 07:43 PM
and its cool having him post here but he benefits as well its not a one way street where only we win...he gets feedback and suggestions from the members here,i hope he doesnt let a few bad posts run him outta here...he gets way more support from this forum than negative remarks.
whats up with your new avatar, is that your latest paintjob? :laugh:

boondocksaint
08-22-2006, 07:48 PM
whats up with your new avatar, is that your latest paintjob? :laugh:

oh my...thats peppy the killer mexican puppet from hell...
you shoudlnt make fun of him...

Ish
08-22-2006, 07:52 PM
peppy? lol

patrickwm68
08-22-2006, 07:53 PM
That's true, he does benefit from our feedback but sometimes I think he regrets it. Randy is one of the few who actually care what we think. DC Direct doesn't care about what we think, that's why they keep making nothing but Batman and Superman statues, and they still sell.

If Randy never came back here and only posted sneeks on his site we would still buy them.

boondocksaint
08-22-2006, 07:55 PM
peppy? lol

i posted a whole thread about peppy and his story in general discussion.. :buttrock:

Primal
08-22-2006, 07:57 PM
peppy? lol
Damn you've been gone for a bit havent you? :laugh:

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4062/peppyfr4.gif

Ink
08-22-2006, 08:04 PM
That's true, he does benefit from our feedback but sometimes I think he regrets it. Randy is one of the few who actually care what we think. DC Direct doesn't care about what we think, that's why they keep making nothing but Batman and Superman statues, and they still sell.

If Randy never came back here and only posted sneeks on his site we would still buy them.

what happened now?

I leave again & somethin' else goes down

patrickwm68
08-22-2006, 08:08 PM
We're just going through Randy withdrawal. :laugh:

JavOner
08-22-2006, 08:36 PM
I think alot of people here Bi!ch and moan way to much. Is like they dont enjoy collecting. If bowen designs make a mb or fs that you dont like dont buy it. But instead they moan like little girls about the dumbes thing to randy. I like when randy post sneaks & ask for opinions. I understand were here to give opinions,but not to attack a person. And thats my bowenoser post for the week :buttrock: .

bat_collector
08-22-2006, 08:49 PM
I agree with boony, I think Bowen has gotten a WHOLE lot more out of this site than most people want to realize.

patrickwm68
08-22-2006, 08:57 PM
That doesn't give anyone a right to bash him or make false accusations.

Vote patrickwm68 for Bowenoser of the week.

Jesse321
08-22-2006, 09:00 PM
That doesn't give anyone a right to bash him or make false accusations.With all due repsect, absense of proof doesn't make something false ... it just makes it unproven.

ant-man
08-22-2006, 09:01 PM
man...u guys all screwed yourselves...u pissed off the man...ruined it for everyone else.... :mad:

Ish
08-22-2006, 09:13 PM
I think alot of people here Bi!ch and moan way to much. Is like they dont enjoy collecting. If bowen designs make a mb or fs that you dont like dont buy it. But instead they moan like little girls about the dumbes thing to randy. I like when randy post sneaks & ask for opinions. I understand were here to give opinions,but not to attack a person. And thats my bowenoser post for the week :buttrock: .
you mean of the hour, you're on the job 24/7 :laugh:

Ish
08-22-2006, 09:14 PM
With all due repsect, absense of proof doesn't make something false ... it just makes it unproven.
pimp-lawyer, scum in it's truest form. :laugh:

JavOner
08-22-2006, 09:22 PM
you mean of the hour, you're on the job 24/7 :laugh:

You know it bastardo :stick: :D

Tattoo-X
09-20-2006, 04:19 PM
Come on Randy.
I'll play nice.
Come on back.

Seriously Randy, please come back.
I appologize for being so hard on you.
Some of these guys here haven't ate or slept in weeks.
And are getting so dehydrated from all their crying.
They can't live without you Randy.
Come on, we don't want to be respondsible for any deaths here.
Whether from starvation, suicide, or going postal.
At least put a Sneek Peak or shipping date on you're site.

Jesse321
09-20-2006, 04:22 PM
:laugh: :laugh:

Tizou
09-20-2006, 04:27 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

phnx75
09-20-2006, 04:36 PM
Too funny! :laugh:

Crom
09-20-2006, 06:25 PM
I think Randy posts all his new sneak peeks at the DC forum.

vetteman
09-20-2006, 06:29 PM
:laugh:This is getting sad on both ends. Members are begging (probably on their knees) just for Randy to come back. Then there is Randy who couldn't take a little heat and got all butt-hurt.:bawling: Just face it. The man is logged on all the time and has to see all the constant threads towards him. He still does not post. He aint postin' here anymore.:(

MONSTER
09-20-2006, 07:18 PM
Seriously Randy, please come back.
I appologize for being so hard on you.
Some of these guys here haven't ate or slept in weeks.
And are getting so dehydrated from all their crying.
They can't live without you Randy.
Come on, we don't want to be respondsible for any deaths here.
Whether from starvation, suicide, or going postal.
At least put a Sneek Peak or shipping date on you're site.

You really think that highly of yourself that you could scare Randy away?:rolleyes:

Don't you have more important things you should be doing, like dusting your collection or sending numerous e-mails harassing non sportscard companies?:D

risingstar
09-20-2006, 07:21 PM
Randy should only come back to announce the long awaited Black knight and Aragorn statue.

:)

Scottsdale Saint
09-20-2006, 07:37 PM
:laugh:This is getting sad on both ends. Members are begging (probably on their knees) just for Randy to come back. Then there is Randy who couldn't take a little heat and got all butt-hurt.:bawling: Just face it. The man is logged on all the time and has to see all the constant threads towards him. He still does not post. He aint postin' here anymore.:(i'm not saying whether or not the absence of Randy on these boards means anything other than he's to busy to post. however...if he in fact has decided to forgo posting, so be it. we're still getting sneaks aplenty and Randy took more than a little abuse from several board members. they can hide behind the old refrain, "it was constructive criticism, if he can't take it, he's too sensitive, blah, blah, blah."

It would serve the crybabys right if Randy took his ball home and didnt' come back. the main thing i've always wanted was great product coming out of his company, and for the most part, i've been more than happy.

MONSTER
09-20-2006, 07:42 PM
Randy should only come back to announce the long awaited Black knight and Aragorn statue.

:)

I think you meant the annoucement of the following statues:

Firelord
Mephisto
Jack of Hearts
Deathlok
Terrax

Tattoo-S
09-20-2006, 07:51 PM
oh my...thats peppy the killer mexican puppet from hell...
you shoudlnt make fun of him...

Hey speaking of Peppy....Did you see him making his debut on Wife Swap. He was a fixture in one of the homes.....I think maybe the Pirate house from Oregon. LOL Seriously though I swear he was giving the :thumbs2: just for You. :)

Tattoo-S
09-20-2006, 07:55 PM
This is getting sad on both ends. Members are begging (probably on their knees) just for Randy to come back. Then there is Randy who couldn't take a little heat and got all butt-hurt.:bawling: Just face it. The man is logged on all the time and has to see all the constant threads towards him. He still does not post. He aint postin' here anymore.
:eek: I think your message is a little jumbled. LOL :thumbs2:

Tattoo-S
09-20-2006, 08:00 PM
You know the worst part of the whole thing is that no matter what, the man just can't win. If people over appreciate they are labled and if there is the least little bit of discontent all too many members really rush to get their digs in. Ultimately Randy has to be disappointed and confused at times, as the signals are always so scrambled. I honestly don't understand what anyone hopes to accomplish by the excessive complaining. Negativity lingers far longer than appreciation. Along with that, somehow the value of appreciation always seems less! JMO.....

'Nuff
09-20-2006, 08:03 PM
Where have you people been...?...RB is hard at work on a Sgt. Fury...:thumbs2:

'Nuff
09-20-2006, 08:06 PM
You know the worst part of the whole thing is that no matter what the man just can't win. If people over appreciate they are labled and if there is the least little bit of discontent all too many members really rush to get their digs in. Ultimately Randy has to be disappointed and confused at times, as the signals are always so scrambled. I honestly don't understand what anyone hopes to accomplish by the excessive complaining. Negativity lingers far longer than appreciation. Along with that, somehow the value of appreciation always seems less! JMO.....

Does your husband let you date...?...

Tattoo-S
09-20-2006, 08:12 PM
Does your husband let you date...?...

LOL....I thought this was dating.....internet dating. :confused2

MONSTER
09-20-2006, 08:24 PM
Anything to avoid talking to Tattoo X, huh?:laugh:

'Nuff
09-20-2006, 08:26 PM
Anything to avoid talking to Tattoo X, huh?:laugh:

Tattoo Who...?...

MONSTER
09-20-2006, 08:41 PM
Tattoo Who...?...

Exactly!

risingstar
09-20-2006, 08:42 PM
I think you meant the annoucement of the following statues:

Firelord
Mephisto
Jack of Hearts
Deathlok
Terrax

Deathlok and Jack of Hearts would put him back in hiding... Sheesh.
Talk about loser-character-central.

:D

'Nuff
09-20-2006, 08:43 PM
Exactly!

:laugh: Point absorbed...:laugh:

MONSTER
09-20-2006, 08:46 PM
Deathlok and Jack of Hearts would put him back in hiding... Sheesh.
Talk about loser-character-central.

:D

:stick: