PDA

View Full Version : No Apocalypse in the Sneaks, So.....

Deadpool
08-23-2006, 10:30 AM
is it safe to assume he will be solicited next month? I have not purchased anything in quite some time, and this will be the one that breaks that streak! :buttrock: I am eagerly anticipating this FS, now what do you think will be the selling price, $200?

misanthrope
08-23-2006, 10:42 AM
man, i hope not! im gonna have to sell @$$.

Alex655321
08-23-2006, 11:02 AM
I can't wait!
Those preview pics were sweet :buttrock:

nbr3bagshotrow
08-23-2006, 11:07 AM
is it safe to assume he will be solicited next month? I have not purchased anything in quite some time, and this will be the one that breaks that streak! :buttrock: I am eagerly anticipating this FS, now what do you think will be the selling price, $200?
I wouldn't assume next month but he will be soon. $200 seems to be about right IMO.

Mastermold
08-23-2006, 11:21 AM
Yeah I'd guess $200 for a pice that large.

phnx75
08-23-2006, 11:50 AM
Well we already saw him painted. Its a good bet that he'll be up within the next month or so. $200 is a good guess.

bullethole
08-23-2006, 01:01 PM
I might be wrong but I think Captain Marvel statues were shown before him..

Jesse321
08-23-2006, 01:13 PM
is it safe to assume he will be solicited next month? It was probably canceled due to lack of interest. :eplus2:

nbr3bagshotrow
08-23-2006, 01:16 PM
It was probably canceled due to lack of interest. :eplus2:
Sorry Jesse, it takes more than one's lack of interest to cancel this required piece.

Jesse321
08-23-2006, 01:20 PM
You people have just become a bunch of old poops.

phnx75
08-23-2006, 01:22 PM
It was probably canceled due to lack of interest. :eplus2:

You are just evil. :laugh:

Guess you don't like Apocalypse?

nbr3bagshotrow
08-23-2006, 01:22 PM
You people have just become a bunch of old poops.
Who you calling a poop! you, you, .........can't come up with a good name..:rolleyes2

Jesse321
08-23-2006, 01:33 PM
You are just evil. :laugh:

Guess you don't like Apocalypse?On the contrary .. I LOVED the Apocalypse, and I can't wait to add it to my collection.

What I'm sick to death of (and no offense to Rich) are all these freaking threads about "Hey Randy, what's coming up for order next?", "Hey Randy, what's the update on this?", "Hey Randy what's the update on that?", "Hey Randy, when are the next sneak peeks?" "Hey Randy, what brand of tiolet paper do you use" (well okay, maybe not that last one, but you know what I mean :laugh: ) ... I mean CHRIST ... the dang pieces are being made, we've seen them, we know they're gonig to be put up for order eventually.

We still have 16 months + on this phase ... is this all that's going to be discussed for all that time? :banghead:

Just once, I would LOVE for Randy to come on here and and tell everyone that a piece that everyone was interested in was canceled ... it would be worth it just to see the TOTAL PANDAMONIUM it would cause. :eplus2:

Jesse321
08-23-2006, 01:37 PM
Who you calling a poop! you, you, .........can't come up with a good name..:rolleyes2How about "ass-face" ... I heard it on 2 1/2 Men last night.

nbr3bagshotrow
08-23-2006, 01:49 PM
How about "ass-face" ... I heard it on 2 1/2 Men last night.
Love that show.

phnx75
08-23-2006, 01:49 PM
On the contrary .. I LOVED the Apocalypse, and I can't wait to add it to my collection.

What I'm sick to death of (and no offense to Rich) are all these freaking threads about "Hey Randy, what's coming up for order next?", "Hey Randy, what's the update on this?", "Hey Randy what's the update on that?", "Hey Randy, when are the next sneak peeks?" "Hey Randy, what brand of tiolet paper do you use" (well okay, maybe not that last one, but you know what I mean "laugh: ) ... I mean CHRIST ... the dang pieces are being made, we've seen them, we know they're gonig to be put up for order eventually.

We still have 16 months + on this phase ... is this all that's going to be discussed for all that time? :banghead:

Just once, I would LOVE for Randy to come on here and and tell everyone that a piece that everyone was interested in was canceled ... it would be worth it just to see the TOTAL PANDAMONIUM it would cause. :eplus2:

i do have to agree with you on that. Sometimes I cringe when I see a new thread that says "Hey Randy..." (and I haven't even been around as long as some of you guys). Or when I see three threads started within the hour about the same subject. (no offense to anyone) :)

Randy will post when he has the time or when its appropriate. I'm sure he feels that its like opening a Pandora's box each time he previews something or gives a definitive answer to someone. We do know what's going on for sale eventually. We pretty much know what is planned for this Phase. But I also know that we live on the pleasure principle and instant gratification. I know that I get caught in that all the time...and also I'm a banker and its a really boring job sometimes. :laugh:

And yes the Pandemonium would be fun. It would entertain me for hours (maybe even days) watching everyone go ballistic.

Deadpool
08-23-2006, 02:10 PM
Jess, none taken, but take this anyways! :stick: I have never, and will never start a "Hey Randy" thread. I was just bored, and I dont know if it's just me but this section has lacked a little something for the past few weeks, and I am sick of seeing the same ol' freakin threads, over & over & over, I mean seriously, a bald Bishop Variant? Be happy you got one at all!

So I just figured I would ask a simple question to the fellow forum members about a piece I have been waiting for, for a long time, Thats it! I dont post much anyways, so don't worry. :) Nada mas, Nada menos! Pero la proxima ves, vamos a tener problemas! Pero todavia te quiero! :p :wink2:

Speaking of, people lighten up, I for one have been going through extremely difficult times as of late, but you don't hear me coming on hear crying and taking it out on everyone else, and blaming so & so..... JUST FREAKIN RELAX!!! This is a place for fun & sharing mutual interests, thats it! (This has nothing at all to do with you Jess, me & you are, have, & will always be cool brother, it has to do with some other threads & posts I have read!

Signing off for now!

Jesse321
08-23-2006, 02:16 PM
In all honesty Rich, I execpt that this is pretty much going to be the status quo in the Bowen section for the next year ... I mean lets face it, pretty much everything has either been sneak peeked in some fashion, or at least announced already.

Primal
08-23-2006, 02:23 PM
I dont know if it's just me but this section has lacked a little something for the past few weeks
Cuz Randy hasnt posted in a couple of weeks.

SirConor
08-23-2006, 05:14 PM
The sooner the better for Apocalypse. Once he's out there my argument to get started on a Sinister gets even better.

VaultMan
08-23-2006, 06:19 PM
man, i hope not! im gonna have to sell @$$.

Man! Good luck with ALL THAT! :laugh: