PDA

View Full Version : Important!! Question in 2 parts....

daddyfee
08-24-2006, 07:29 PM
Hey there People! I may have missed this one, but why doesn't BD show the edition sizes for their pieces anymore? There was a (seemingly) short time when they would show a sculpture would be 2000, 3000 etc. pieces that would be produced. Any word on that?
Also, is the Archive EVER coming back??? I know it's probably a pretty monumental task to list EVERY Bowen piece and show the pic, but it was pretty cool to have that.
Thanks Guys! MAKE MINE BOWEN!!

nolilia
08-24-2006, 07:54 PM
Randy doesnt want to divulge edition sizes anymore after the WMK incident.

fossa
08-24-2006, 07:55 PM
1) don't know

2) don't know

patrickwm68
08-24-2006, 08:24 PM
This started before WMK. I think he wants to see how many orders before commiting to a run. It's a money thing. What if he says 2500 but he gets 5000 orders?

Doc Sonic
08-24-2006, 08:31 PM
Among other factors, pre-orders are being used to help decide the run size.

The Archives was slated to return when the site was redesigned. I am guessing it is on the back burner with the amount of work being done on sculpts, ect.. I'm sure Randy would like to have it up again one day.

fossa
08-24-2006, 08:39 PM
The Archives was slated to return when the site was redesigned. I am guessing it is on the back burner with the amount of work being done on sculpts, ect.. I'm sure Randy would like to have it up again one day.the people working on the Archives have nothing to do with the people working on the sculpts. 2 different entities.

Doc Sonic
08-24-2006, 09:13 PM
Let me clarify. I didn't mean the actual artists are doing the work on the archives but rather getting the archives back up might have been put on the back burner with all the other aspects of the business going on.