xmen 1
beast
angel
iceman
marvel girl

xmen 94
thunderbird
banshee

these are just some of the biggest characters not done in the most important groups. i dont mean how they appeared in the issues just that they hold an importance to people and should be done. any wasp would go in my avengers founders collection.

f.f. of course is done. the defenders with or without silver surfer are done. of course i would love a valkyrie, nighthawk, gargoyle and especially hellcat.

i believe there will be a phase 4 but i would hate for bowen to stop without these being made. if BD doesnt do them hopefully someone else will. in scale.

Wolverine1
08-25-2006, 02:13 AM
I need a Cannonball and Cable FS. For sure!

hawkeyethearcher
08-25-2006, 02:34 AM
cable i do not think belongs in this group. he is a liked character but his appearance did not have an impact on comics. the new mutants though i think did. do the originals deserve FS i dont know. but they deserve mini busts now. FS in a later phase would be nice.

captoz
08-25-2006, 02:51 AM
I agree with all of your suggestions, but think it is dangerous to only assess suitability for FS by reference to particular issues where new "teams" are introduced. This ignores other characters which in my view are almost as deserving as the characters you mention eg Kitty Pryde and Psylocke. With the addition of those 2, I think the X-men top tier characters are almost complete. Next tier in my opinion belongs to Havok, Polaris, Mimic and Emma Frost (OK - I am biased with Mimic - I would love a FS or MB of him).

With the Avengers though you are pretty much on the money. Jan, Hank and Pietro are begging to be made into FS. But gee I would love a Hercules, Black Knight and Ms Marvel FS to go with those!!!!

Dante
08-25-2006, 11:05 AM
The most glaring omissions so far are the original X-Men, in either their classic yellow/black outfits, or the later Steranko/Adams era individual costumes. IMO, they ought to be made ASAP.

After that, I'd really love to see the Wasp, Quicksilver, and some version of Hank Pym (preferably Ant-Man or Giant-Man, but I'd be up for Yellowjacket as well).

Jesse321
08-25-2006, 11:10 AM
X-Men = Angel, Marvel Girl, Beast, Havok & Polaris (all in Neal Adams era classic costumes)

Avengers = Wasp, Antman, Giant-Man & Quicksilver.

Heralds = Air-Walker, Firelord, Nova, Terrax & Destroyer.

Asguardians = Odin, Loki, Enchantress, Hela & Beta Ray Bill

Misc pieces = ETERNITY!

http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/graphics/etenity1.jpg

Vince-Vell
08-25-2006, 11:22 AM
I need these in Full Size even tho they have nadda to do with groups that are out there now!

X-Man (Nate Grey)

Songbird

Blink

Rogue, Sage & Psylocke in X-Treme Outfits! (maybe storm if it looks good)

metalsquid
08-25-2006, 12:42 PM
i think the cosmic beings, though not really a 'team', are under-represented.

Eternity, Death, Mephisto, In-Betweener, The Stranger, The Watcher, Living Tribunal

malkii
08-25-2006, 02:56 PM
I would be happy if there would just be an Angel FS

Walrus
08-25-2006, 03:45 PM
Angel & Marvel Girl is needed for x-men.

Quicksilver, Giantman and Wasp needed for Avengers.

Doc Ock, Electro, and Sandman needed for Spidey villians.

Bullseye, Loki, Abomination, and Mr. Sinister big time villians that need to get done.

The Fog
08-25-2006, 03:54 PM
A FS Psylocke, please, maybe Jim Lee style, to go along with Black Widow and Elektra FS, didn't get M.J.

touche22
08-25-2006, 03:59 PM
Heralds = Air-Walker, Firelord, Nova, Terrax & Destroyer.

What about all these herald's creator...GALACTUS!!!!
I'm talkin' about the FULL SIZE one I remember Randy playing with a few years back...the 4' one!! :eplus2:

pmpknface
08-25-2006, 04:21 PM
Misc pieces = ETERNITY!

http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/graphics/etenity1.jpg

I am soooooooo ready for this! :D

rychehitman
08-26-2006, 03:00 AM
FALCON! :buttrock:
BLACK KNIGHT :buttrock:
Ms. Marvel :buttrock:

others mentionables:
Ultron