PDA

View Full Version : Scarlet Spider Statue Questions

Tattoo-X
08-26-2006, 12:57 AM
How tall is this statue?
What are the base dimensions?
What are the total dimensions?
Like, how far does Spidey extend out from the wall?

I'm finishing the basic carassel area for my new shelf.
Figured Moon Knight would be placed between two of them in back, and hopefully one day I'll own the Spidey one to be placed on the other side.
Right now, MK is way too big. I may actually have to raise it up 6 or so inches to make it work. Can you believe that? Like it's not tall enough already. :laugh:

Spidey
08-26-2006, 11:51 AM
[QUOTE=Tattoo-X]How tall is this statue? 14-1/4"
What are the base dimensions? Base at bottom 4-3/4"x4-1/4" Base at top(Spidey's hand rests on) 6"x4-3/4"
What are the total dimensions?
Like, how far does Spidey extend out from the wall? 4-1/2" from the wall he's leaping over; 10-1/2" overall depth of statue.

Tattoo-X
08-26-2006, 07:43 PM
Thank you.

Wow, 10 1/2". :laugh: That's what TatS once said to me. :eplus2:
Anyway, that's about how deep the shelf is. Therefore it would have to squeeze between two of the carossels (about 4 1/2" space).

It may just work. Otherwise a few larger statues will have to go up on a bookshelf.

I'm not going to change these designs again, for like the 20th time (seriously).

I've desided to go with BD Marvel FS statues on the bottom area (which includes 3 double decker carossels). And maybe include 4 chrome busts.

Next two shelves up with be Sci-Fi/Horror busts (Alien, Predator, Star Trek, Terminator, Matrix, Universal Monsters, Slashers, etc).

Top shelf will be DC pieces + some misc.

Spidey
08-27-2006, 11:28 AM
Sounds like a sweet set-up X! I've given up re-designing my display shelves. I think I'm just going to buy another house to display them in. I'm pretty sure it'll be cheaper in the long run. :laugh: