PDA

View Full Version : Randy, Can I ask you something?

WolverineX77
08-26-2006, 02:54 PM
Of course I can! Free country! Anyway, with news/rumors of a new Captain America FS, which artist will you base it on (if you base it on a particular artist/s), what will the pose be (action? museum? we already have the latter, so..), how will the base be (Avengers "A" circlular symbol, ala most of the X-men FS, or elaborate)? and lastly, will you do a classic and modern version (like the previous Cap statues)? I'm sure I'm not the only inquiring fan/collector/nutjob who wants answers to these questions. :inquisiti

fossa
08-26-2006, 03:18 PM
man, i could make this thread go off topic so fast yet again...but i won't :)

vetteman
08-26-2006, 03:53 PM
Randy hasn't posted here in a long while but I do hope you get an answer though.

WolverineX77
08-27-2006, 12:21 AM
Well, I had no idea. I've been gone a while also. But I'd LOVE to hear the latest on the statue's progress.

GoldNova
08-27-2006, 12:34 AM
Some time back Randy polled everyone for suggestions regarding various Cap poses. Numerous images were posted. Randy made some comments on several, but if he decided on which way to go, I don't think he ever told us.

Mastermold
08-27-2006, 12:47 AM
Some time back Randy polled everyone for suggestions regarding various Cap poses. Numerous images were posted. Randy made some comments on several, but if he decided on which way to go, I don't think he ever told us.

Right, all he said was he wanted a cool action pose for Cap.

Pesonally, I like it when Randy's gone for a while because it's soon thereafter that new product starts popping up in the sneak pics! :buttrock:

WolverineX77
08-28-2006, 11:25 PM
Right, all he said was he wanted a cool action pose for Cap.

Pesonally, I like it when Randy's gone for a while because it's soon thereafter that new product starts popping up in the sneak pics! :buttrock:
This is true. And I hope the pose is VERY action-oriented. Maybe a Cassaday/Epting pose. :buttrock: