PDA

View Full Version : dog crashes car.

hawkeyethearcher
08-30-2006, 03:56 AM
i know there is an asian driver joke in here but i am not going to say it

Woman Crashes When Teaching Dog to Drive
Aug 28 8:13 AM US/Eastern
Email this story

A woman in Hohhot, the capital of north China's Inner Mongolia region, crashed her car while giving her dog a driving lesson, the official Xinhua News Agency said Monday.
No injuries were reported although both vehicles were slightly damaged, it said.

The woman, identified only be her surname, Li, said her dog "was fond of crouching on the steering wheel and often watched her drive," according to Xinhua.

"She thought she would let the dog 'have a try' while she operated the accelerator and brake," the report said. "They did not make it far before crashing into an oncoming car."

Xinhua did not say what kind of dog or vehicles were involved but Li paid for repairs.

devlinboy
08-30-2006, 03:57 AM
to steal a quote from anchorman----ri-goddamn-diculous

rychehitman
08-30-2006, 10:24 AM
"She thought she would let the dog 'have a try' while she operated the accelerator and brake," the report said. "They did not make it far before crashing into an oncoming car."

I can understand wanting to let your dog "have a try", but I do that in my reidential neighborhood at night, or after hours at the local grocery store, so there are no other cars around.

Thats insane!

hawkeyethearcher
08-30-2006, 10:26 AM
I can understand wanting to let your dog "have a try", but I do that in my reidential neighborhood at night

you know, i have heard that about you. :eplus2: :laugh:

lord odin
08-30-2006, 12:17 PM
My dog can answer the phone and use the toilet no joking.

Cage
08-30-2006, 12:20 PM
My dog uses the Force. But mind tricks don't work on me.

lord odin
08-30-2006, 12:33 PM
My dog uses the Force. But mind tricks don't work on me.
My dog is a force. :tounge:

Alex655321
08-30-2006, 12:41 PM
:laugh: :laugh: My dog uses the Force. But mind tricks don't work on me.