PDA

View Full Version : So where are the February busts...?

MaxGoof
08-30-2006, 03:43 PM
What with the February statues already being posted on the site, shouldn't the next 3 busts be going up soon as well? I would assume Rawhide Kid, Kitty Pryde & Lockheed, and Prowler for February. Now THAT would be a diverse and awesome mix for the month. :buttrock:

Ink
08-30-2006, 03:44 PM
who knows, proffessor x showed up out of nowhere last time

phnx75
08-30-2006, 03:54 PM
So impatient. I'm happy with the previews and the Captain Marvels put up yesterday. You gotta save something for Friday. :)

whd
08-30-2006, 03:55 PM
The newest Previews has Polaris, Havok and Leader in it. That leaves 5 busts solicited on the BD site, but not yet offered through Diamond. Since the busts used to be posted on the site around the same time they were listed by Diamond, it seems like they're already a month ahead.

MaxGoof
08-30-2006, 04:02 PM
The newest Previews has Polaris, Havok and Leader in it. That leaves 5 busts solicited on the BD site, but not yet offered through Diamond. Since the busts used to be posted on the site around the same time they were listed by Diamond, it seems like they're already a month ahead.

The busts are posted on the site the same time as the statues. Period. That's the way it always has been except for the last batch of statues and busts put up.

With the February statues up, the mini-busts must follow.

TK-421
08-30-2006, 04:08 PM
The busts are posted on the site the same time as the statues. Period. That's the way it always has been except for the last batch of statues and busts put up.

What???

Ink
08-30-2006, 04:09 PM

last month, the MB's came about a week later

MaxGoof
08-30-2006, 04:25 PM
last month, the MB's came about a week later

Uhhh... yeah. That was why I said "That's the way it always has been except for the last batch of statues and busts put up." :peoples:

phnx75
08-30-2006, 04:30 PM
Uhhh... yeah. That was why I said "That's the way it always has been except for the last batch of statues and busts put up." :peoples:

Well if there is an exception then things have not always been this way. Guess times change. :)

Jesse321
08-30-2006, 05:03 PM
Uhhh... yeah. That was why I said "That's the way it always has been except for the last batch of statues and busts put up." :peoples:Could be that this is the new way things are gong to be from now on.

imthkman
08-30-2006, 05:07 PM
Could be that this is the new way things are gong to be from now on.

I think it helps with an increased anticipation. He's not showing his entire hand all at once.

Nightwinger
08-30-2006, 05:08 PM
It is now official.

Were ALL crack whorres!!!!!!!!!!

We can't WAIT to give BD our money.
Or atleast see what we want to give BD our money.

COOL. Im a CW....who else wants to admit it. :laugh:

boobhound
08-30-2006, 07:03 PM
Here's hoping to see GLADIATOR w/saws soon! :buttrock: As well as TIGERSHARK! :buttrock: While a MAN-APE would be totally unexpected,too! :eplus2: A TARANTULA an MAN-WOLF would rock! :)

Fannymac
08-30-2006, 07:28 PM
I think February is going to be The Wasp & ??????

(I think Kitty will be March - they seem to be doing X-Men every other month!)

Ink
08-30-2006, 07:38 PM
Here's hoping to see GLADIATOR w/saws soon! :buttrock: As well as TIGERSHARK! :buttrock: While a MAN-APE would be totally unexpected,too! :eplus2: A TARANTULA an MAN-WOLF would rock! :)

and a jim lee cyclops MB

boobhound
08-30-2006, 08:31 PM
and a jim lee cyclops MB
Oh yeah. And a Jim Lee CYCLOPS mini bust, too! :buttrock: lol

GoldNova
08-30-2006, 11:28 PM
I think it helps with an increased anticipation. He's not showing his entire hand all at once.
I was thinking on much the same line myself. Considering how often we hound Randy for sneaks and new product, posting the new statues and new busts on different weeks may be a way for him to keep us off his back for a while.