PDA

View Full Version : A Few Bowen Bust Questions

KidEternity
08-31-2006, 04:19 AM
Gang-

I have been collecting nothing but full-sized pieces for about a year now...but I'll be damned if the Snowbird bust isn't going to make me cross over. Of all characters......Snowbird!! But it's so well done. When I saw the pics of it here yesterday it got me researching the character. ( There is actually a pretty decent bio of her over at Marvel.com. ) Anyhow...my questions, as I know very little about busts at the moment:

What other members of Alpha Flight are available, in case Snowbird needs some friends? Of members not done yet, do you think we will eventually see them?

Also, are the Inhuman busts pretty easy to come by? I am getting the Black Bolt full-size and I am thinking of surrounding him with the Inhuman busts. How cool would that be?

Is the Ghost Rider ( Western ) bust a difficult find?

And finally, what busts are available of Galactus's heralds?

Thanks for your time!

:)

BobbyW
08-31-2006, 05:02 AM
I'll probably have someone add the ones I missed later but here goes:

Of Alpha Flight, I know of Vindicator, Sasquatch, Snowbird Sasquatch, and of course Snowbird. I've heard rumors that more will be made.

The Black Bolt bust is the hardest and most expensive to find. Surrounding your statue should be easy with the rest and would look rather cool.

Western Ghost Rider is pretty easy, and cheap to find.

And as for the heralds; Silver Surfer, Frankie Raye Nova, and the soon to be released Terrax. Of course, you could always get the Watcher, Thanos, Super Skrull, Thor, Beta Ray Bill and the Captain Marvels and have a huge space/other worlds theme.

Did I miss anything, anyone?

strange_one
08-31-2006, 06:38 AM
I think you got them all Bobby.

KidEternity I'd say go for Vindicator if you can find him for a nice price, he's gone up quite a bit, absolutely incredible bust and in my top 3 faves

Kirk Durfey
08-31-2006, 12:00 PM
The Inhumans bust are easy to find and cheap (except for Black Bolt, but since you'll be displaying them with the Black Bolt FS it shouldn't matter).

As far as Heralds, some might also add Destroyer (who should be out pretty soon)?

Underdog07
08-31-2006, 12:38 PM
I believe The Destroyer was also a Herald of Galactus.

Jesse321
08-31-2006, 12:40 PM
I believe The Destroyer was also a Herald of Galactus.Destroyer was a Herald but he was also a construct of Odin ... so he could fit into either the Heralds or Asguardian displays.

Nightwinger
08-31-2006, 12:44 PM
Thanks for your time!

:)

Hey-kid. WELCOME to the loony bin.
There have been sneak peaks of a Puck and Shaman. Look in the "Sneak Peak" thread in this section.

You'll most want a 'cubed base' Sasquatch. Just ask any forum member you happen to see.

And If your hot. And give Jesse a back rub. Maybe he could slide you a TALISMAN private commision piece. :laugh:

Jesse321
08-31-2006, 12:45 PM
What other members of Alpha Flight are available, in case Snowbird needs some friends? Of members not done yet, do you think we will eventually see them?We know for a fact that Shaman and Puck are in the pipeline ... and I couldn't imagine Randy not producing a Northstar and Aurora, maybe even 2 Aurora's (one with the black and white costume, the other with the gold and white)

The only ones that leave to question would be Marinna and Box .. and trust me, they will be made one way or the other.

Jesse321
08-31-2006, 12:46 PM
And If your hot. And give Jesse a back rub. Maybe he could slide you a TALISMAN private commision piece. :laugh:Talisman is a 1 of a kind piece .. but everything is open to negociation .. especially under those parameters. :eplus2:

Nightwinger
08-31-2006, 12:47 PM
Talisman is a 1 of a kind piece .. but everything is open to negociation .. especially under those parameters. :eplus2:

Come on,Jesse.
Show it off.
You know you want to.

Your TALISMAN,that is. :laugh:

And I think a fairy Godmother might be making a in scale and armed Sasquatch?????????

Jesse321
08-31-2006, 12:49 PM
Come on,Jesse.
Show it off.
You know you want to.

Your TALISMAN,that is. :laugh:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Jesse321/TalismanPainted4.jpg

And I think a fairy Godmother might be making a in scale and armed Sasquatch?????????Damn straight! :buttrock:

Nightwinger
08-31-2006, 12:57 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Jesse321/TalismanPainted4.jpg

Damn straight! :buttrock:

SHE's bea :buttrock: utifull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it worth to pm about the sassy????

Jesse321
08-31-2006, 01:00 PM
SHE's bea :buttrock: utifull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it worth to pm about the sassy????Not until it's ready.

Nightwinger
08-31-2006, 01:08 PM
Not until it's ready.

Cool,beans pimp.

keep your b!tch hand strong!!!! :buttrock: