PDA

View Full Version : Rittenhouse Archives Avengers cards update!!

Perna
09-01-2006, 04:48 PM
They've updated the artist section. You can now click on the artists name to view 9 new cards they have drawn. There's some amazing artwork there.

http://www.scifihobby.com/products/displaysetdetails.cfm?SetID=141

madjazz
09-01-2006, 04:59 PM
Very cool. I love your stuff and the stuff by Joe Rubinstein best.

In looking over many of the others, I think you represented yourself very well.

devlinboy
09-01-2006, 05:07 PM
i just ordered a box, i hope i get one of your sketches

hawkeyethearcher
09-01-2006, 05:37 PM
looks nice. ill have to get the whole set for my avengers and extras of hawkeye for my hawk display

Ghost
09-01-2006, 05:45 PM
Damn Tony you went to Sheridan?! I always wanted to go to that school for their animation program. They're the best!

Tattoo-X
09-01-2006, 07:05 PM
Wow, so many of these card look so good! :buttrock:

JadeGiant
09-01-2006, 09:32 PM
They've updated the artist section. You can now click on the artists name to view 9 new cards they have drawn. There's some amazing artwork there.

http://www.scifihobby.com/products/displaysetdetails.cfm?SetID=141

I really like the classic bucket head Iron Man ... I can see a definite commission in the future

fossa
09-01-2006, 09:47 PM
nice work, TP :thumbs2:

Perna
09-01-2006, 11:29 PM
Damn Tony you went to Sheridan?! I always wanted to go to that school for their animation program. They're the best!
Yep, 3 of the best years of my life was when I was attending Sheridan College. I went in thinking I knew it all and I learned I didn't know anything. I had some great instructors who helped me get to the point I am now in my drawing abilities.

Ghost
09-02-2006, 12:10 AM
That's awesome man, I know that feeling. Hell I wish I was still in school again sometimes. But yeah when I learned everything about Sheridan I was like that's my dream college right there. Canada is known for it's kickass animation schools especially Sheridan.

Perna
09-02-2006, 12:26 AM
That's awesome man, I know that feeling. Hell I wish I was still in school again sometimes. But yeah when I learned everything about Sheridan I was like that's my dream college right there. Canada is known for it's kickass animation schools especially Sheridan.
Yep, I remember Disney Reps coming to Sheridan and offering 3rd year animation student jobs even before they graduated.

rilynil
09-02-2006, 03:21 AM
Wow, Tony! I think you've got the best Vision out of the whole bunch, hands down! Great stuff! I liked Valdo's and Rubinstein's Visions as well

Perna
09-02-2006, 10:34 PM
Wow, Tony! I think you've got the best Vision out of the whole bunch, hands down! Great stuff! I liked Valdo's and Rubinstein's Visions as well
Thanks rilynil, much appreciated.:D