PDA

View Full Version : Beast 411

Walrus
09-01-2006, 05:14 PM
I've been trying to look to see if Randy ever mentioned what Beast (Perez or lee) would go with which base (Lab or rocks). If anyone can help... I really can't wait to see those sneaks.

Walrus
09-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Guess no one knows. Probably was never stated.

Teague
09-01-2006, 06:56 PM
Guess no one knows. Probably was never stated.

As far as I remember, I don't think it was specified, except to say that there would be two separate sculpts. A lot of us on here are hoping that they're interchangeable, though. I know I'd buy both, just to have the choice.

SirConor
09-01-2006, 07:00 PM
He did... he said the Perez Beast was going on a rock base (that he promised would be "the best rocks ever") and the Lee Beast was going to be on an X-Base.

Walrus
09-01-2006, 07:06 PM
He did... he said the Perez Beast was going on a rock base (that he promised would be "the best rocks ever") and the Lee Beast was going to be on an X-Base.

Thanks, SirConer. :buttrock:

Teague
09-01-2006, 07:07 PM

I remember the "best rocks ever" quote, but I don't remember that being attributed to one or the other. Could easily be wrong, though.

fossa
09-01-2006, 09:04 PM
I remember the "best rocks ever" quote, but I don't remember that being attributed to one or the other. Could easily be wrong, though.agree 100%.

fossa
09-01-2006, 09:09 PM
and you know, i was going to post this in my previous post but i was not sure, but RB has never confirmed there being 2 Beasts, 1 Lee and 1 Perez. where do you guys get this from? wishful thinking? here is his quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walrus
Randy,

Any update on this one? Two versions? Change-o-head?

Probably two versions. I came up with what I feel are two really nice (dare I say classy?) versions for the base.

1) X- men with techno

2) rock style: best rocks ever

We'll have photos in a couple of weeks for you to check out. Change-o-head not possible with this design.

Walrus
09-01-2006, 09:18 PM
I know he said "probably" two versions. But I think the results of the poll and the fact that he came up with 2 bases leads me towards thinking 2 different Beasts will be made. But, I could be wrong.

fossa
09-01-2006, 09:20 PM
I know he said "probably" two versions. But I think the results of the poll and the fact that he came up with 2 bases leads me towards thinking 2 different Beasts will be made. But, I could be wrong.that is very logical :) you are probably right, but it has not been officially *confirmed* yet.

fossa
09-01-2006, 09:21 PM
He did... he said the Perez Beast was going on a rock base (that he promised would be "the best rocks ever") and the Lee Beast was going to be on an X-Base.find that post for us, please :inquisiti

Walrus
09-01-2006, 09:25 PM
that is very logical :) you are probably right, but it has not been officially *confirmed* yet.

Hope both get done. Seems like that would make the most amount of people happy. I'll buy whatever they sell, though. Been waiting on this one for awhile.

fossa
09-01-2006, 09:38 PM
Hope both get done. Seems like that would make the most amount of people happy. I'll buy whatever they sell, though. Been waiting on this one for awhile.i will have to see them first. i am very picky about which FS i buy :)

i am just glad that RB is *NOT* doing a change-o-head!

1logan
09-01-2006, 09:43 PM
How about Beast with X-men parts on the rocks like the Hawkeye statue!?

Walrus
09-06-2006, 05:39 PM
Maybe this will be the week that we see some updated shots. :buttrock:

fossa
09-06-2006, 06:01 PM
find that post for us, please :inquisitihave not found it yet i see...

Walrus
09-06-2006, 06:06 PM
have not found it yet i see...

I never saw it. That why I started the thread. :laugh:

fossa
09-07-2006, 08:28 AM
I never saw it. That why I started the thread. :laugh:i know. i was talking to sirconor and asking him to find the information he posted.