09-16-2006, 06:57 PM
...what Michigan is doing to ND...?...

devlinboy
09-16-2006, 07:11 PM
you know i am. lets go blue

'Nuff
09-16-2006, 07:37 PM
you know i am. lets go blue

There you are...And I thought OSU dismantled Texas...I was unaware UM had the most wins % in all of college football...I know Alabama has the most Championships...:thumbs2: ...Roll Tide...When is the UM/OSU game...?...

devlinboy
09-16-2006, 08:10 PM
the last game of the season for michigan i think its nov. 18th, yeah michigan has been around and good forever. im glad they beat up on nd. michigan isnt even that great this year, but nd was way overrated imo

'Nuff
09-16-2006, 08:14 PM
the last game of the season for michigan i think its nov. 18th, yeah michigan has been around and good forever. im glad they beat up on nd. michigan isnt even that great this year, but nd was way overrated imo

ND was #2...as was Texas...Auburn won today against LSU on a bogus call...The 2 calls on one play in the UM/ND game sucked as well...Where do they get these refs...?..Jr. High ball...?...

devlinboy
09-16-2006, 08:20 PM
the nfl refs are sucking too, its a big problem. louisville is hte biggest suprise to me, they spanked miami today. or at least they were when i was watching.

'Nuff
09-16-2006, 08:24 PM
the nfl refs are sucking too, its a big problem. louisville is hte biggest suprise to me, they spanked miami today. or at least they were when i was watching.

Yeah...They kicked ass...Never had any love for miami...:thumbsdow

devlinboy
09-16-2006, 08:28 PM
i liked miami when i was around 10, but now i could care less for them. ive been a michigan fan for almost my whole life. i have no idea why i started to like them, but i think it was because the kids in my school all liked unc and duke. i was a bball fan so it was easy to like the fab 5 . im still mad at webber. i got so much smack talked to me in school after that damn timeout.

'Nuff
09-16-2006, 08:35 PM
i liked miami when i was around 10, but now i could care less for them. ive been a michigan fan for almost my whole life. i have no idea why i started to like them, but i think it was because the kids in my school all liked unc and duke. i was a bball fan so it was easy to like the fab 5 . im still mad at webber. i got so much smack talked to me in school after that damn timeout.

Damn...you are young...I remember the fab 5...not as much as I remember PHI Slamma Jamma though...I been a Michigan fan since they were the bane of USC back in the '60's...I have always hated California teams...for reasons unknown to me...I was/am a "Bo" fan...And a "Bear" fan...And a DKR fan...The coaches are what makes the teams for me...To watch them develop teams over the years..."Woody" sucked...

devlinboy
09-16-2006, 08:42 PM
lol yeah im a young n

The Watcher
09-17-2006, 02:54 AM
Bwaahahaha! It was a glorious day in the Watcher's house. The Wolverines manhandled the Irish all day long. I am soooooo looking forward to the OSU vs U of M game.

"The Victors!"

devlinboy
09-17-2006, 03:02 AM
nice , a fellow wolvie fan i thought i was alone on this site. today was so satisfying

The Watcher
09-17-2006, 03:24 AM
We are legion.:)

devlinboy
09-17-2006, 03:29 AM
hail to the victors baby! lets keep this streak alive