PDA

View Full Version : You didn't think I'd forget, did you?

bat_collector
10-08-2006, 11:10 AM
Just wanted to remind everyone!

YANKEE'S SUCK!!!!!!!!!

The Curse of A-Rod continues. Another $200 million dollar season down the drain.

Couldn't have happened to a better club, too. :thumbs2:

Look on the brightside, I'm sure that AL MVP will make Jeter appreciate this season all the more.:laugh:

Tony Coca
10-08-2006, 11:12 AM
what sport do you like girly man.Pocket Pool.In someone elses pocket.:stick:

and its the curse of the Giambino.They havent won since Giambi got there Arod has nothing to do with the curse.

VaultMan
10-08-2006, 11:46 AM
and its the curse of the Giambino.They havent won since Giambi got there Arod has nothing to do with the curse.

Just saw a feature on SportsCenter about ARod...he has Yankee records for RBI and average (over Mantle and Dimaggio) but he's had the worst performance of any Yankee over the last 3 postseaons
Angels 0-3
Red Sox 0-4
Tigers 0-3 (I think these numbers are correct)

Thats not the curse of the Giambo. Thats ARod stinking up the joint. NO TEAM has won that has featured ARod...ESPECIALLY that early Mariners team that had Griffey in his prime.

You better move him so you can get back to winning.

bat_collector
10-08-2006, 11:46 AM

call it hte curse of hubris. Thinking you can buy a championship hasn't worked that well for them.

VaultMan
10-08-2006, 11:48 AM
Now where is that Yankee thread? Thats odd...:confused2

Tony Coca
10-08-2006, 11:48 AM
Just saw a feature on SportsCenter about ARod...he 3-29 over the last 3 postseasons...and even though he has Yankee records for RBI and average (over Mantle and Dimaggio) he has had the worst performance of any Yankee over the last 3 postseaons
Angels 0-3
Red Sox 0-4
Tigers 0-3 (I think these numbers are correct)

Thats not the curse of the Giambo. Thats ARod stinking up the joint. NO TEAM has won that has featured ARod...ESPECIALLY that early Mariners team that had Griffey in his prime.

You better move him so you can get back to winning.

Listen man.Since Tino Martinez was let go to make Room for Giambi the Yanks have lost evey time they have gone into the playoffs/championship.ARod may be stinking it up with his performance but its Giambis presence that is the down fall of there championships.

Collection King 13
10-08-2006, 11:52 AM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f318/kt0024/METS.jpg:buttrock: Lets go METS! :buttrock:http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f318/kt0024/METS.jpg

Tony Coca
10-08-2006, 11:59 AM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f318/kt0024/METS.jpg:buttrock: Lets go METS! :buttrock:http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f318/kt0024/METS.jpg

AHHHHHHHH you dont even like Baseball.

Collection King 13
10-08-2006, 12:00 PM
AHHHHHHHH you dont even like Baseball.

Yeah OK...:stick:

bat_collector
10-08-2006, 12:49 PM
Where is the General?

VaultMan
10-08-2006, 01:03 PM
Listen man.Since Tino Martinez was let go to make Room for Giambi

Its Tino's loss, not Giambi's presence that has helped this Yankee spiral. That was a mistake to let him go...

boondocksaint
10-08-2006, 01:06 PM
i agree v man...the yanks should try to move arod...i wish they can work out something with florida for willis and cabrera

Tony Coca
10-08-2006, 01:08 PM
Its Tino's loss, not Giambi's presence that has helped this Yankee spiral. That was a mistake to let him go...

Not true.Cause remember Tino came back and we still didnt win.Trust me its Giambi.

Underdog07
10-08-2006, 06:42 PM
i agree v man...the yanks should try to move arod...i wish they can work out something with florida for willis and cabrera

You'd be lucky to get Todd Willis and Orlando Cabrera for him.

Can you say 10 cents on the dollar?

Alex655321
10-08-2006, 06:52 PM
I wonder who the heck would take on that contract, let alone how much the Yankees will have to pay?

Tony Coca
10-08-2006, 06:55 PM
I wonder who the heck would take on that contract, let alone how much the Yankees will have to pay?

From what I remember the Yanks wont have to pay too much of it.Texas has to eat that contract.

VaultMan
10-08-2006, 06:59 PM
Its a tough bind to be in re: ARod. Have a great regular season player, who might get you to the playoffs, or a post-season bust.

If i was a team that head hellacious pitching, i might take a chance on him and take on the contract. Then maybe youd be a contender, being able to hold on to win 2-3 run games.

devlinboy
10-08-2006, 07:01 PM
arod makes 21 mil a year, giambi makes 20 mil, id rather have arod any day of the week.
they pay arod only 15 mil of that, texas cover the other 6 .

The Yankees will pay 15 million per year to A-Rod in 2004, 2005 and 2006, $16 million in 2007 and 2008, $17 million in 2009 and $18 million in 2010. The Rangers will pay A-Rod $3 million in 2004, $6 million in 2005 and 2006, $7 million in 2007, $8 million in 2009 and $6 million in 2010 for their share.

devlinboy
10-08-2006, 07:16 PM
i still think arod should stay. abreu is gonna make 15.5 mil next year if th yanks pick up his option. all this talk about the yankees throwing away money for arod is bs, hes a bargain for a player with his talent

OneOne78
10-08-2006, 09:46 PM
i agree v man...the yanks should try to move arod...i wish they can work out something with florida for willis and cabreraAnother crackhead :rolleyes: Why would a cash strapped organization make a trade like this? It's MLB not fantasy baseball with 3rd graders. I tell you what while we are at it, I'll call Omar and see if he is interested in trading David Wright, Reyes & Mr. Met for Jaret Wright.

OneOne78
10-08-2006, 09:52 PM
arod makes 21 mil a year, giambi makes 20 mil, id rather have arod any day of the week.
they pay arod only 15 mil of that, texas cover the other 6 .

The Yankees will pay 15 million per year to A-Rod in 2004, 2005 and 2006, $16 million in 2007 and 2008, $17 million in 2009 and $18 million in 2010. The Rangers will pay A-Rod $3 million in 2004, $6 million in 2005 and 2006, $7 million in 2007, $8 million in 2009 and $6 million in 2010 for their share.
The Yanks need to keep A-Rod. Personally I can't stand him but he is just a scape goat for an over priced under achieving team. What they need to do is get rid of players like Jaret Wright (good luck though).

ant-man
10-08-2006, 10:12 PM

lol...dont care..YANKEES SUCK!!!!

Primal
10-08-2006, 10:28 PM
Its a tough bind to be in re: ARod. Have a great regular season player, who might get you to the playoffs, or a post-season bust.

So here's the solution...just bench Mr. Choketober during the playoffs. :laugh:

VaultMan
10-08-2006, 11:05 PM
So here's the solution...just bench Mr. Choketober during the playoffs. :laugh:

Seems reasonable. He's had like 0 RBI in this series with the Tigers. Pathetic.

kirthew
10-08-2006, 11:47 PM
The Yanks need to keep A-Rod. Personally I can't stand him but he is just a scape goat for an over priced under achieving team. What they need to do is get rid of players like Jaret Wright (good luck though).

Alright... I have to defend A Rod here... He is the best player in Baseball... the yankee hateful are tough on him... You can't expect a guy to go to the plate every time and hit it out of the park.. just does not happen...

Having him move to third and unnatural position for him.. and then all the boos he receives in his own stadium is just plain stupid... I would love to see Seattle make a trade for him... I would love to see him in a Mariners uniform again.. at least he was loved here... and is still loved here....

Time for the Yankees to find another scape goat... perhaps spending 200 million and getting nothing for it is good for baseball... shows other owners what not to do...

MUAHAHAHAHAAHAH... I HATE THE YANKEES!

kirthew
10-08-2006, 11:48 PM

Did you hurt your ass jumping off that Bandwagon so fast...

Underdog07
10-09-2006, 02:40 AM
Another crackhead :rolleyes: Why would a cash strapped organization make a trade like this? It's MLB not fantasy baseball with 3rd graders. I tell you what while we are at it, I'll call Omar and see if he is interested in trading David Wright, Reyes & Mr. Met for Jaret Wright.

Zing. Nice one. However, you know Yankee fans would not want to give up Wright for that package (DWright, Reyes, Mr. Met). Instead, they would suggest Brian Brunney and then get belligerent if anyone laughed at the suggestion.

Underdog07
10-09-2006, 02:45 AM
How about Giambi to Texas for Texeria? And we'll package Dandy Randy and Pavano for Santana. And we'll pick-up Sheff's option and or Grady Sizemore and Travis Hafner. And we'll send Wright to Tor for Halladay. And, what the hell, how about a muti-team trade: Craig Wilsin for Jason Bay, Vlad, Carpenter, Webb and BJ Ryan.

Yeah, lets do all those things or Cashman sucks!

The Watcher
10-09-2006, 03:56 AM
Did you hurt your ass jumping off that Bandwagon so fast...

:laugh:

VaultMan
10-09-2006, 05:42 AM
nice one...you know u have to be careful hopping on and off those bandwagons. Especially in nyc where there is always a second one following behind. Watch your ankles too...

bat_collector
10-09-2006, 03:22 PM
I'm loving the annual choke-fest the yanks are doing. And the crying A-Rod does after each loss is just the cherry on top!

Collection King 13
10-09-2006, 03:23 PM
I'm loving the annual choke-fest the yanks are doing. And the crying A-Rod does after each loss is just the cherry on top!

Well At least they played 4 more games than the Braves... :D

The General
10-09-2006, 06:47 PM
Where is the General?

I'm here braves fan. I'm not like you that waits until sh!t happens to talk trash - I talk trash all season long whether the Yankees are still in or out of the playoffs. Your too salty BC. I understand though, the braves were mathematically eliminated in flipp'n May and all you had left was Yankee hate'n. Man at least the Sawx were in it until the last month.

Unfortunately I was in New F'n England surrounded by rabid Yankee hate'n Red Sawx fans when the news broke about my Yankees. I am disgusted by the Yankees early exit but I'd rather be a Yankee fan than a braves fan thats for sure. Unlike the whacklanta braves the Yankees will start next season with hope and a legitimate chance to win it all. Will we? I don't know but at least we'll have a "real" chance not a snowball's chance in hell like the braves will. My only consolation is that I'll be able to watch all these Mets fans thinking they're now the front runners to win it all crying when the Mets lose. I hate the Mets but I don't say retarded crap about them that makes me look like I know nothing about baseball like some Yankee haters do. I say the Mets suck and things like that but it's all in good fun. I won't say some stupid sh!t like I'd rather have Andy Phillips than Delgado.

In closing, the Mets, braves, sawx and any other team that any of you Yankee haters like suck.:buttrock:

The General
10-09-2006, 06:48 PM

Tell em' King.

Mets still suck though.:buttrock:

ant-man
10-09-2006, 07:12 PM
I'm here braves fan. I'm not like you that waits until sh!t happens to talk trash - I talk trash all season long whether the Yankees are still in or out of the playoffs. Your too salty BC. I understand though, the braves were mathematically eliminated in flipp'n May and all you had left was Yankee hate'n. Man at least the Sawx were in it until the last month.

Unfortunately I was in New F'n England surrounded by rabid Yankee hate'n Red Sawx fans when the news broke about my Yankees. I am disgusted by the Yankees early exit but I'd rather be a Yankee fan than a braves fan thats for sure. Unlike the whacklanta braves the Yankees will start next season with hope and a legitimate chance to win it all. Will we? I don't know but at least we'll have a "real" chance not a snowball's chance in hell like the braves will. My only consolation is that I'll be able to watch all these Mets fans thinking they're now the front runners to win it all crying when the Mets lose. I hate the Mets but I don't say retarded crap about them that makes me look like I know nothing about baseball like some Yankee haters do. I say the Mets suck and things like that but it's all in good fun. I won't say some stupid sh!t like I'd rather have Andy Phillips than Delgado.

In closing, the Mets, braves, sawx and any other team that any of you Yankee haters like suck.:buttrock:

just another arrogant yankee fan...
:peoples:

ant-man
10-09-2006, 07:14 PM
man...Jaret Wright was a great aquisition...Yes?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A-rod curse lives on...

now go and Fire Torre...LOL

boondocksaint
10-09-2006, 07:17 PM

no need for personal insults dude :stick:

boondocksaint
10-09-2006, 07:17 PM
general well said brother

ant-man
10-09-2006, 07:32 PM
no need for personal insults dude :stick:

....:stick:
:)

'Nuff
10-09-2006, 07:38 PM

And have MORE than 4 more Championships...:thumbs2:

ant-man
10-09-2006, 07:42 PM
And have MORE than 4 more Championships...:thumbs2:

doesnt matter...to me...they still arent the Champs of 2006...there pretty much doing the same as the Royals...playing golf....

as much as every yankee fan thought they would be...as if its there god given right every year ( i guess when you can blow money and not care ) you can ...

they deserved it and my hats off to the Tigers..they wanted it more and outplayed them...as well...

'Nuff
10-09-2006, 07:43 PM
doesnt matter...to me...they still arent the Champs of 2006...there pretty much doing the same as the Royals...playing golf....

as much as every yankee fan thought they would be...as if its there god given right every year ( i guess when you can blow money and not care ) you can ...

they deserved it and my hats off to the Tigers..they wanted it more and outplayed them...as well...

And the tigers last WSW was...?...

boondocksaint
10-09-2006, 08:01 PM

i dont think hes a tiger fan just a yankee hater

'Nuff
10-09-2006, 08:09 PM
i dont think hes a tiger fan just a yankee hater

Okay...Makes sense...:confused2

The General
10-09-2006, 08:25 PM

And your just another Yankee hater. Keep your opinion of me to yourself, stick to baseball bro.

My post had some trash hurled towards Bats but me and Bats do this every year, were cool.

VaultMan
10-09-2006, 10:14 PM

Were talking about 2 different things here.

Yes, the Tigers last WSW was in 1984, and Yankees have won several since then. If you want to talk about the winningest franchise in American baseball history, then the answer is the NY Yankees. This is fact (though the old school Tigers have won several series themselves if you wanna talk volume).

If you wanna talk about who just got their @ss handed to them and was sent home You are also talking about the NY Yankees.

Are the Tigers a better franchise....no. Are they better this year...yes.

Logic is easy when you try. I;m not really a huge Tiger fan, but coming from Detroit, I support the hometown. And yes, the Yankees suck.

'Nuff
10-09-2006, 10:17 PM

Yes, the Tigers last WSW was in 1984, and Yankees have won several since then. If you want to talk about the winningest franchise in American baseball history, then the answer is the NY Yankees. This is fact (though the old school Tigers have won several series themselves if you wanna talk volume).

If you wanna talk about who just got their @ss handed to them and was sent home You are also talking about the NY Yankees.

Logic is easy when you try. I;m not really a huge Tiger fan, but coming from Detroit, I support the hometown. And yes, the Yankees suck.

And their record for the season was...?...

ant-man
10-10-2006, 08:26 AM

Nicely put.....

The General
10-10-2006, 04:48 PM

I can't believe I shook your hand.:mad:

:laugh:

VaultMan
10-12-2006, 07:26 PM
I can't believe I shook your hand.:mad:

Nice!:thumbs2: