PDA

View Full Version : Spider-Man 3 Trailer

RedHinske
11-09-2006, 10:58 PM
Trailer is up on ifilm.com It ROCKS:buttrock:

RedHinske
11-09-2006, 11:00 PM
NO VENOM & the Green Goblin costume SUCKS!!!

ANGRYCOMICMAN
11-09-2006, 11:15 PM
Huh, wha...? Nice, good symbiotic effects. I wanna know where it came from.
Coolio, Sandman. Sucko Harry Osborn. It still should rock. Hope they kill off Kirsten Dunst, moon-pie face. :buttrock:

SpenK
11-09-2006, 11:21 PM
I am dissapointed Spider-Man is my favorite superhero......... and i love the movies, but this trailer did not move the floor for me ......... i know the movie will rock............and the special effects in the trailer look.....so so towards BAD.......they still have 6 months to finish them off course....... but i did not feel the RUSH that a Trailer should Produce.... AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD THE SAME REACTION? ......ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............:(

Gruson
11-09-2006, 11:53 PM
CGI effects are not finished, at least I hope so.

I think it looks AWESOME.

GREAT TRAILER, I am PUMPED!!!!

Loved parts 1 and 2.

Ghost
11-10-2006, 12:00 AM
The reason no one feels the rush is that we've seen too many trailers already. We just want the movie already.

Jabberwocky
11-10-2006, 12:10 AM
NO VENOM & the Green Goblin costume SUCKS!!!

I'm guessing that Venom won't be in this movie as a villian... More of a build-up of how Brock becomes Venom to lead into him being the villian in the forth movie.

By the way RedHinske nice find, I've been wanting to se that.

ZKULPTOR
11-10-2006, 12:24 AM
I'm guessing that Venom won't be in this movie as a villian... More of a build-up of how Brock becomes Venom to lead into him being the villian in the forth movie.

By the way RedHinske nice find, I've been wanting to se that.
there will eb a venom I have seen the sculpture, design.

Ghost
11-10-2006, 02:38 AM
Umm so now Sandman killed Uncle Ben?
And no signs of Gwen Stacy? Well besides the shot where she's getting swung to safety.
Harry didn't look incredibly bad, but still not like the Goblin we'd expect...eh.
Still I think the Sandman's gonna steal the show.

Trilogy
11-10-2006, 04:23 AM
Can`t wait for this one. :buttrock: :buttrock:

bigjohn550
11-10-2006, 05:02 AM
I am dissapointed Spider-Man is my favorite superhero......... and i love the movies, but this trailer did not move the floor for me ......... i know the movie will rock............and the special effects in the trailer look.....so so towards BAD.......they still have 6 months to finish them off course....... but i did not feel the RUSH that a Trailer should Produce.... AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD THE SAME REACTION? ......ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............:(

It seems like the Spiderman effects have always been bad in the trailers though. I think the movie will kick ass.

Logan
11-10-2006, 06:33 AM
Where the hell was Venom??? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: VERY dissapointed with this trailer and what the hell is up with Parrker being an emo punk?

wolverinejedi007
11-10-2006, 07:23 AM
looks good .
I am sure Venom is there just hidden from the trailer...

Babytoxie
11-10-2006, 08:52 AM
Looks good, but I could do without the over-the-top orchestral score. This is Spider-Man, not Excalibur.

mitchanator
11-10-2006, 08:54 AM
It seems like the Spiderman effects have always been bad in the trailers though. I think the movie will kick ass.

Exactly what i'm thinking

firestorm
11-10-2006, 09:03 AM
Sandman looks good, but now HE'S the one who really killed Uncle Ben?!?... the Venom symbiote FX looks good as it's sliding onto Peter... and that looks like a GREAT scene where Peter is tearing the symbiote off himself!... as for the Harry Goblin outfit, you can't really get a good look at it, but from what I've seen of the character sketches for the movie, the less said about it, the better... wanted to see more of Gwen and Captain Stacy, not just a passing fast glimpse of Gwen and James Cromwell's voice as he's talking to May and Peter...and the logo for the movie looks pretty sharp, IMO... and I don't know about anyone else, but do you get the feeling thay May knows Peter is Spidey, just from the conversation that she has with him in the clip?... I always thought May somehow knew but kept it to herself back in the second movie, when she had a talk with him about the world needing heroes... all in all, a pretty good trailer... I think the movie will do quite well...

ashley76
11-10-2006, 10:00 AM
Not to pleased with this one... Sandman killing Uncle Ben? That just stinks... This just takes the first movies plot and spits on it... Hopefully the "police" are wrong...

JLM
11-10-2006, 10:07 AM
Look good, but I do wonder whether there might be too many subplots what with two, maybe three villains, the alien costume, Peter thinking about marriage (while the relationship with MJ seems to be breaking down) and revenge, Gwen Stacy, etc.

I'm not saying that I don't like lots of things happening in films, and I'll wait until the movie, but am just wondering if the makers are trying to achieve too much.

Jabberwocky
11-10-2006, 12:04 PM
there will eb a venom I have seen the sculpture, design.

I'm not saying that there won't be Venom in the movie, I'm just figuring that he won't play as big of a role as people are expecting. I think it will be more of a build up for him to be the main villain in the next movie.

Lets face it, You'll have the storyline of Parker "obtaining" the symbiote and then getting rid of it when he realizes what it is. I would imagine that sequence of events is going to take up a good portion of the movie. Then factor in the Sandman and Goblin storylines and it doesn't leave much time for Venom to play a big role besides some character development. I would guess that Brock will play a significant role with more of a Venom cameo at the end of the movie.

Ghost
11-10-2006, 12:08 PM
Whatever happened to that one trailer that was shown at that show, it actually showed Venom fully, transformed, teeth and tongue and all? We only got to see it through someone's webcam.

hungrydaddy
11-11-2006, 12:47 AM
Trailer is action packed and awesome. Movie is gonna rock. One of the few movies the past few years to live up to the hype.

Sgt Taz
11-11-2006, 01:57 AM
Most of the effects do look like crap. I also had higher expectations before seeing this trailer.

sellin71
11-11-2006, 02:33 AM
I just watched the trailer. I can't wait for the movie, I am stoked.

Zurbaran1
11-11-2006, 10:55 AM
Most of the effects do look like crap. I also had higher expectations before seeing this trailer.

I thought it looked great.

Bullseye
11-11-2006, 11:17 AM
I think this is going to be awesome.

wktf
11-11-2006, 03:32 PM
I thought it looked great, too. Hayden Church makes a great looking Sandman. Not seeing Venom is okay, in my book, leave something for the movie experience or trailers as we get closer to release date. There seems to be an underlying theme of how the thirst for vengeance can destroy you if you let it consume you. I like that. This should be a pretty rich movie. I hope Gwen and Capt. Stacy are handled properly and that there's still room for The Lizard in Spider-Man 4. :thumbs2:

Immovable Blob
11-11-2006, 04:03 PM
Sandman could quite possibly be the best Marvel villain yet seen in film, looks awesome.

MiamiLoco
11-11-2006, 04:19 PM
<embed width="448" height="365" src="http://www.ifilm.com/efp" quality="high" bgcolor="000000" name="efp" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="flvbaseclip=2783985&"> </embed>

CocoPUFF
11-12-2006, 02:25 AM
Awesome......love how the angle for the movie is dark.....

rilynil
11-13-2006, 03:17 AM
I can't wait! I think Harry's new Goblin look will be cool. Much cooler than the Goblin outfit in Spidey 1. It makes sense to me that Harry would update it his father's outfit.