PDA

View Full Version : JLA vs Avengers

melike
12-06-2006, 06:17 AM
40 characters on an A3 sheet? It can be done.
Unfortunately with year One character designs its practically all heads!

This was based on a JLA Avengers cover from a while back up to the last 2 levels of characters. These extra characters were requested and popped in above the original piece. Some of them got a short thrift (moondragon) but overall its really th ebest i could do with the40 character son the size of the sheet.

i was quite happy with how it worked out - it looks awesome in person on 11x17"

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a157/melike/jlavsavengers.jpg

I know it sgoing to be coloured as well - should look awesome then!

JDH
12-06-2006, 07:34 AM
Neato.

JLM
12-06-2006, 08:40 AM
Nice. It does look at bit like they're in one of those "How many people can you get into a phonebox" type things. I like the way Iron Man and Firestorm (not sure about Firestorm - not very familiar with DC) are sticking their toungues out at each other.

Be sure to show the coloured version!

JDH
12-06-2006, 09:20 AM
Nice. It does look at bit like they're in one of those "How many people can you get into a phonebox" type things.

When superheroes get together, nothing can stop them standing inappropriately close together and adopting either an 'everybody face front' pose, or a 'half of you glare at the other half' pose. It's union rules. Superheroes shun personal space in favour of a fair-to-middling chance of anonymous gropage.

Primal
12-06-2006, 09:28 AM
Looks good!

JLM
12-06-2006, 09:57 AM
Superheroes shun personal space in favour of a fair-to-middling chance of anonymous gropage.

Will the ladies in the groups be filing sexual harrassment claims as a result, or do they have to sign a waiver before joining? :peoples:

JDH
12-06-2006, 10:13 AM
Will the ladies in the groups be filing sexual harrassment claims as a result, or do they have to sign a waiver before joining? :peoples:

The ladies are the worst! You know Spiral? All hands, I tell you.

Ish
12-06-2006, 10:24 AM
hah! i love it :buttrock:

rilynil
12-06-2006, 12:57 PM
That's simply incredible, Mike! I love the way most every character is opposite his or her corresponding character. I love it! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Ish
12-06-2006, 12:59 PM
The ladies are the worst! You know Spiral? All hands, I tell you.

lol look at what these guys are thinkin' about :laugh:

Perna
12-07-2006, 01:07 AM
LOL!!! Awesome!!!!:D