PDA

View Full Version : Price of Complete Mini-Bust Collection?

Ben Reilly
01-02-2007, 06:42 PM
I currently have every Marvel mini-bust from Bowen Designs except for the three bronze, which came with three very expensive bronze statues. Many of them are low numbers and signed by Randy. I purchase most of them directly from Heather.

Do you think anyone would buy these in a large auction or store if I sold all of them at once? I would be happy if I got my money back. I don't want to split them up on ebay and sell individually.

Any suggestions? Should I call large comic book stores?

Probably not possible to sell, but maybe someone has some good advice.

galactus
01-02-2007, 06:44 PM
I currently have every Marvel mini-bust from Bowen Designs except for the three bronze, which came with three very expensive bronze statues. Many of them are low numbers and signed by Randy. I purchase most of them directly from Heather.

Do you think anyone would buy these in a large auction or store if I sold all of them at once? I would be happy if I got my money back. I don't want to split them up on ebay and sell individually.

Any suggestions? Should I call large comic book stores?

Probably not possible to sell, but maybe someone has some good advice.

If you're literally just looking to get your money back (assuming retail cost on everything, plus whatever the sigs cost and shipping), then you could probably dump them in one lot. Call shops or just put them up as one lump sum on ebay.

lord odin
01-02-2007, 06:46 PM
You would get way more money splitting them up but since you don`t want to do that talk to Tommy at best comics he buys collections.