PDA

View Full Version : Bowen/Hulk/Shiflett fans...check out the latest issue of Bullet Points...

deaconbluezzz
01-05-2007, 12:03 AM
It's a current "extended What If..." format mini-series from Marvel. Anyhow, this week's issue (#3 of 5) has a battle between Iron Man (Steve Rogers) and the Hulk (Peter Parker). Check out the splash page on pg. 12...when the Hulk tackles Iron Man out of a hospital window...and tell me if you notice anything oddly familiar? ;)

Tony Coca
01-05-2007, 12:19 AM
It's a current "extended What If..." format mini-series from Marvel. Anyhow, this week's issue (#3 of 5) has a battle between Iron Man (Steve Rogers) and the Hulk (Peter Parker). Check out the splash page on pg. 12...when the Hulk tackles Iron Man out of a hospital window...and tell me if you notice anything oddly familiar? ;)

whats the link doofus.

deaconbluezzz
01-05-2007, 12:28 AM
I don't have a link ya dink...Hell, if I did I'd have just posted the goldurn image here! Also, my Epson scanner took a dirt nap years ago. I was kinda counting on the good people here to have picked up this week's books today so they could look for themselves...sorry :(

Mastermold
01-05-2007, 12:28 AM
Yeah, need a link or scan or something.