PDA

View Full Version : O-h ...

JadeGiant
01-08-2007, 03:04 PM
http://www.swerbsblurbs.com/content/buckeyes.gif

OK, the time is near for the boys in scarlet and gray to bring another title back to the Buckeye State!

It’s time to watch the Buckeyes dominate the Gators. I am sure the boys from Florida will put up a valiant fight but in the end, the outcome is clear.

Dare I say that this Buckeyes team may be the greatest of all time?

Wire to wire number one ranking
The only team to defeat 3 number 2 ranked teams in a single season
Heisman trophy winner

FEAR THE NUT!

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l20/cbusdave/fearthenut.jpg

Underdog07
01-08-2007, 03:07 PM
Go Buckeyes!

ANGRYCOMICMAN
01-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Go Buckeyes!

DITTO!!!:buttrock:

Alex655321
01-08-2007, 04:12 PM
FEAR THE NUT!

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l20/cbusdave/fearthenut.jpg

Because of that awsome pic I am going for the Buckeyes:buttrock:

'Nuff
01-08-2007, 05:05 PM
Good Luck...:thumbs2:

pablocruze
01-08-2007, 05:06 PM
IZZAT game tonight?

Tattoo-S
01-08-2007, 05:10 PM
OS gets my support.....! :thumbs2:

rychehitman
01-08-2007, 05:36 PM
that game starts pretty damn late! It won't be over until 1am or later!:banghead:

Underdog07
01-08-2007, 06:44 PM
that game starts pretty damn late! It won't be over until 1am or later!:banghead:

Technically you are right. Realistically it should be over around 9:15.

misanthrope
01-08-2007, 08:55 PM
it pains me to admit it but florida is in for an @$$ whoopin! its hard to preach about sec toughness after penn st. spanked ut so bad. florida will be ready early on but osu is way to talented to let the gators stay close. dont underestimate em though, they beat 9 teams that went 8-1 in bowl games.
jg-its hard to call osu the best ncaa team ever. in the early 50's (51-53?) tenn went unbeaten and unscored on for 13 games. usc has had a few doozys these past few years too. i do believe jim tressell is the best coach in the game and his reign is only just begining. ill be pulling for the gators tonight cause of the sec but only a fool would bet against the buckeyes.

JadeGiant
01-08-2007, 08:57 PM
Technically you are right. Realistically it should be over around 9:15.

I like your thinking:thumbs2:

something tells me it will be reasonably close for a while before we pull away ... unless we get good pressure on Leak and force him to turn the ball over early

'Nuff
01-08-2007, 09:00 PM
it pains me to admit it but florida is in for an @$$ whoopin! its hard to preach about sec toughness after penn st. spanked ut so bad. florida will be ready early on but osu is way to talented to let the gators stay close. dont underestimate em though, they beat 9 teams that went 8-1 in bowl games.
jg-its hard to call osu the best ncaa team ever. in the early 50's (51-53?) tenn went unbeaten and unscored on for 13 games. usc has had a few doozys these past few years too. i do believe jim tressell is the best coach in the game and his reign is only just begining. ill be pulling for the gators tonight cause of the sec but only a fool would bet against the buckeyes.

And I don't think this year's OSU team could beat last year's Texas Team...:thumbs2: Vince Young has to be one of the better quarterbacks when it comes to finding a way to win...:buttrock:

misanthrope
01-08-2007, 09:01 PM
pressure around the edges is the way to rattle leak. up the middle and his receivers can bail him out along the sidelines. corner blitz could likely turn into lb intercepts.

JadeGiant
01-08-2007, 09:04 PM
pressure around the edges is the way to rattle leak. up the middle and his receivers can bail him out along the sidelines. corner blitz could likely turn into lb intercepts.

Leak does not handle pressure well at all and the Buckeyes are a pressure defense that creates a lot of turnovers.

The only chance FL has if the game goes like the Michigan game where we were 0-3 in the turnover category

'Nuff
01-08-2007, 09:08 PM
Boise State has my vote for Mythical National Champion this year...:banghead:

misanthrope
01-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Boise State has my vote for Mythical National Champion this year...:banghead:
one very exciting team to watch. saw em play louisiville in the liberty bowl a few years ago and it was insane! but i just dont think they can play with mich, osu, usc or most of the elite programs. the ok game was no fluke but even the mighty sooners can have a down year. if boise is still around in 3 or 4 years ill be surprised.

'Nuff
01-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Let's look at Texas last year and osu this year...Texas beat USC...a MNC team two years in a row...Heisman's 2 years in a row...OSU is playing a once beaten also ran...And BS is still unbeaten... And btw...The Bolts will take it all in the NFL...

Tony Coca
01-08-2007, 10:58 PM
24-14 Florida in the 2nd.

'Nuff
01-08-2007, 11:01 PM
24-14 Florida in the 2nd.

"Look out for th' 'Gatar Baby..."...Dennis Quaid...in The Big Easy...

misanthrope
01-08-2007, 11:27 PM
wow! i knew fu would come out strong but i never wouldve guessed theyd keep it up all the way thru the first half. what a blow out! whoda thunk it?

Underdog07
01-08-2007, 11:45 PM
I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place. I'm in my happy place.

Boerboel
01-09-2007, 02:39 AM
Way to represent the Big Ten!:stick:

rychehitman
01-09-2007, 02:43 AM
I fell asleep...what happened?

Underdog07
01-09-2007, 02:49 AM
I fell asleep...what happened?

Buckeyes won 7-0.

rychehitman
01-09-2007, 02:49 AM
Buckeyes won 7-0.

:laugh:

SWEET!

must have been a lot of great defense on both sides of the ball!

Underdog07
01-09-2007, 02:56 AM
It was all Teddy Gin!

JadeGiant
01-09-2007, 12:47 PM
we got our butts kicked all over the field ... outplayed, outcoached, out-everythinged ... I think our band was better - TBDBITL!

'Nuff
01-09-2007, 03:55 PM
we got our butts kicked all over the field ... outplayed, outcoached, out-everythinged ... I think our band was better - TBDBITL!

Hell...I missed the bands...?...Not to mention the 2nd half...:banghead:

Boerboel
01-10-2007, 04:29 AM

Went down on the court tonight too, GO BADGERS!!!:buttrock:

syzygy
01-10-2007, 02:43 PM

call me foolish, but i won some serious cabbage on this game.:buttrock: