PDA

View Full Version : Rawhide Kid arrives in Canada

GoldNova
01-17-2007, 12:22 AM
After tearing Randy a new one for selecting the Rawhide Kid as an exclusive, many of you pitched in with offers to help me out. With the help of Malkii, I received mine today. Malcolm went far beyond the call of duty.

Special thanks go to Mako, who was also willing to provide if Malcolm did not receive the extra bust he ordered.

To all of you who offered to order me one, I also extend my gratitude.

The Kid has found a new and permanent home in Canada. I hope he likes the colder climate.

Cheers,

GoldNova

Kirk Durfey
01-17-2007, 02:31 AM
Thats cool, I'm glad you got one.

He should be right at home, there are definitely cowboys in Canada :buttrock:

Alex655321
01-17-2007, 02:35 AM
Thats awesome hearing how the Forum Brothers come through for each other:thumbs2:
I have made some good friends on here and I thank drod for this great forum:buttrock:

malkii
01-17-2007, 11:23 AM
After tearing Randy a new one for selecting the Rawhide Kid as an exclusive, many of you pitched in with offers to help me out. With the help of Malkii, I received mine today. Malcolm went far beyond the call of duty.

Special thanks go to Mako, who was also willing to provide if Malcolm did not receive the extra bust he ordered.

To all of you who offered to order me one, I also extend my gratitude.

The Kid has found a new and permanent home in Canada. I hope he likes the colder climate.

Cheers,

GoldNova

I am glad it made it there safe and sound to its new home... I just wanted to help someone who really wanted this bust to get it... were all pals here on the forum and should have each others backs, and help out when we can...

sorry but i forgot to send a jacket with the Kid... guess he will just have to learn to deal with the cold weather... :)

Rome
01-17-2007, 12:24 PM
Congrats. got mine the other day from best comics (I missed ordering it as a club member).
It's sweet.