PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy all the new Ironman MB's in a multi pack?

Justin
01-17-2007, 12:34 AM
Pretty simple question guys

boondocksaint
01-17-2007, 12:35 AM
no

Brian R.
01-17-2007, 12:35 AM
No.

Justin
01-17-2007, 12:36 AM
now with poll

Grumpy
01-17-2007, 12:51 AM
I voted yes but that is a "qualified" yes. I would buy a multi pack only if all the numbers were guaranteed to be the same. That's the only way it would make sense. Otherwise I would just as soon pick them up individually.

bat_collector
01-17-2007, 12:56 AM
not a chance

Tony Coca
01-17-2007, 12:58 AM
no

Jesse321
01-17-2007, 12:58 AM
no

Underdog07
01-17-2007, 01:02 AM
I would to have the same number. I just think that would be neat.

Racer X
01-17-2007, 01:03 AM
I went with yes for the same reason Grumpy did. Matching numbers on all teh busts or I go individually.

Alex655321
01-17-2007, 01:08 AM
nyet

Achiever
01-17-2007, 01:23 AM
I don't like Iron Man enough to get all of these. One or 2 is good enough for me.

fred flintstone
01-17-2007, 04:15 AM
yes cause i love the character and anything to prevent another BDCC exclusive unatainable to the overseas contingent and required to pay overflated prices on ebay!:(

Tattoo-X
01-17-2007, 04:17 AM
yes cause i love the character and anything to prevent another BDCC exclusive unatainable to the overseas contingent and required to pay overflated prices on ebay!:(

Good point.

I figure it will lower the over all price (since I'd be buying them all anyway).

nova64
01-17-2007, 11:03 AM
Yes

wolverinejedi007
01-17-2007, 11:10 AM
no

armitage
01-17-2007, 11:15 AM
No.

Daredevil
01-17-2007, 11:15 AM
Negative.

pmpknface
01-17-2007, 11:23 AM
Yeah, I'd do it.

EDIT - I thought Randy said there'd be no more multi-packs. Am I wrong here?

jimbo5905
01-17-2007, 11:25 AM
Would rather buy a multi-pack consisting of KLAW, Man-Ape, and Bi-Beast, but I'll settle for this one....FOR NOW!!!

phnx75
01-17-2007, 11:46 AM
I voted no. I would venture to say that most people are only interested in one or two of them and would rather spend their extra $$$ elsewhere. Just my opinion.

Ish
01-17-2007, 11:57 AM
i think i would.

whd
01-17-2007, 11:58 AM
Probably. :banghead:

CanadianMachine
01-17-2007, 12:09 PM
No, I dont buy mb anymore.......now if it was a fs multi pack....:peoples:

farrisvt
01-17-2007, 12:09 PM
No. I am running out of space and I only want the classic and retro.

ant-man
01-17-2007, 12:16 PM
No

Rome
01-17-2007, 12:19 PM
yes

SD RUM
01-17-2007, 12:25 PM
Depends on what MB's are packed together and if they had matching numbers. Most likely NO.

batman1180
01-17-2007, 12:30 PM
Even though I'm getting them all, I want them individually packaged.

Kirk Durfey
01-17-2007, 12:32 PM
While I voted yes and would buy a multi-pack, I hope he doesn't make it one. Too many people only want one or two of these and it would create a LOT of ill will if he were to make an Iron Man multi-pack...

JadeGiant
01-17-2007, 01:08 PM
yup, for sure ... matching numbers would be cool and I would think it would be cheaper to get them all together:thumbs2:

imthkman
01-17-2007, 01:46 PM
I put "yes". I'll be getting them all, so it doesn't matter either way to me.

Makkari1
01-17-2007, 02:15 PM
Right now I am getting a little sick & tired of Iron Man. With all the stuff going on in Civil War and the release of Iron Man from various companies in toy and statue form, I've seen a little too much of Mr. Stark and "all his armors". How many variations of his armor does he have anyway, I'll guest one too many. :peoples:

rychehitman
01-17-2007, 02:22 PM
i voted YES.

How about some REASONS for all the NO votes guys?

I think a Multi pack of Iron Man armors makes a lot more sense then throwing Bi-Beast and Klaw together. Those two come from TOTALLY different backgrounds and appeal to totally different fan bases. at least a multi pack of Iron Man would appeal to Iron Man fans.

Grumpy
01-17-2007, 02:22 PM
Hey Randy, if you are reading this, how bout making multi pack optional for those of us who want matching numbers. Otherwise, sell em individually to everyone. I would have picked up the two Daredevil busts this way if the option existed.

Stooby87
01-17-2007, 02:29 PM
A multi-pack would be great.

Brian R.
01-17-2007, 02:33 PM
i voted YES.

I think a Multi pack of Iron Man armors makes a lot more sense then throwing Bi-Beast and Klaw together. Those two come from TOTALLY different backgrounds and appeal to totally different fan bases. at least a multi pack of Iron Man would appeal to Iron Man fans.

Sorry, but the reasons for a "no" vote have already been stated by a few people. The most obvious one is that a lot of people want one or perhaps two of the busts and don't want to spend a small fortune on a multi-pack of five. Some (including myself), have limited shelf space and have room for only one version of each character. Even some big Iron Man fans don't want every version (i.e. the IM 2020 armor that only appeared a handful of times and didn't even have Tony Stark wearing it). If you want all five, fine, buy 'em, all I'm saying is, package them individually so everyone has a choice.

thezobe
01-17-2007, 05:57 PM
i voted YES.

The main reason that I don't have the original Bowen Iron Man mini bust is that it costs a small fortune. I finally have a chance to get a new one, and I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on five busts when I only want one anyway.

patrickwm68
01-17-2007, 06:18 PM
The only problem with multipacks is that if there's something wrong with one bust you have to return the whole set.

BadLuv
01-17-2007, 07:12 PM
No. Only want a couple of them. Don't need every version...

riderV3
01-17-2007, 07:14 PM
how about make two multiple packs, three IM per pack so we can have them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!:buttrock:

marvelboi77
01-17-2007, 07:17 PM
Nada...

deaconbluezzz
01-17-2007, 07:20 PM
Nope. I want 2, perhaps 3, of the ones shown and have no interest in the others.

Plus, if I ever decided to sell one or two of them down the road, I'd have to sell the whole lot...sounds like a bad idea.

Primal
More than likely. They all look really good.

Barbarian
Well, considering that I'm going to get them all anyway, they might as well be in the same box, and the same digit. What the hey. Why not? :thumbs2:

thezobe
01-17-2007, 09:00 PM
No. I'm really looking forward to having the classic armor version in my collection, but it's the only one I want. I ran into the same problem with the FF multi-pack and the Venom multi-pack. At least with these I wanted two busts out of three, so I didn't mind a little extra cost. If the Iron Man busts were released as a multi-pack, I would be paying a whole lot of money for one bust that I want and four that I don't. I just hope that they are all released individually, and that none are exclusives so that everyone can easily pick up whichever ones they need.:)

rilynil
01-17-2007, 09:56 PM
I voted no. But if I were a huge Iron Man fan, I'd vote yes. I would probably only buy one of the Iron Man versions.

imthkman
01-17-2007, 11:09 PM
One thing I didn't really think about was edition sizes. The modern, classic and SC versions will be the most popular. While the future version is likely to be the least. BD could pare down the number of future versions produced and jack up the number for the modern and classic. It would affect how many people get to aquire the versions they like. So, I'd probably change my answer to "no" based on that.

Justin
01-18-2007, 12:03 AM
i voted YES.

I only want to buy one mate, I would not buy any if they came out in a multi pack :thumbsdow

Brian R.
01-18-2007, 01:00 AM
I only want to buy one mate, I would not buy any if they came out in a multi pack :thumbsdow

Exactly. Short and to the point. Maybe some guys have a couple hundred extra dollars to spend on stuff they don't want, but I sure don't.

imthkman
01-18-2007, 10:59 AM
Exactly. Short and to the point. Maybe some guys have a couple hundred extra dollars to spend on stuff they don't want, but I sure don't.

Good point. Hey Brian, when are you going to re-load your avatar? Or is it some type of abstract art you've done yourself? :)

Brian R.
01-18-2007, 11:16 AM
Good point. Hey Brian, when are you going to re-load your avatar? Or is it some type of abstract art you've done yourself? :)

Nah, I had a custom Stingray action figure that I did, but I've got a new computer and haven't bothered to download my pictures from the old one yet.

Dr.V2005
01-18-2007, 07:07 PM
Yes, love them all.

Relic Reaper
01-18-2007, 07:12 PM
A big "no" for me. I've already got the FS Classic and Retro statues, so I'm not interested in getting those two in bust form. I use the MB's to supplement my FS collection and add characters that don't get the FS treatment. While I'd definitely like to pick up the Silver Centurion, Stealth, and Future IM's, I don't like the thought of having to buy all 5 in order to just get the 3 I want.

mfrancoiii
01-18-2007, 07:30 PM
yes

The Fog
01-18-2007, 09:59 PM
Yes, but, there are quite a few people who only want one or two, so they probably wouldn't buy any if that was the case.
To bad, I want them all at one time with matching number's and cheaper on shipping.
I really don't want to get one box a day for a week, when I could "possibly" get them all at one time.
Just for the record I thought RB said multi-pack's were out?
Anyway I get them is really alright, just so I can get them all, no freakin' exclusives.

stormshadow007
01-19-2007, 06:04 AM
I would buy them all, multi-pack or not. :buttrock: Love the design on all of them and also the fact that the arms and poses are slightly varied. They would look awesome with the all the previous Iron Man busts.

madjazz
01-19-2007, 07:48 AM
I really don't want to hear any more overseas collectors whining.

I picked up an extra Rawhide Kid because I always see these posts and felt sorry for overseas collectors. I was going to pass it on for cost + shipping but no interest was expressed at all.

You can't keep whining like this. Guess what, it is the way it goes and next time, I'm not going out of my way unless someone asks in advance.

cblakey1
01-19-2007, 09:20 AM
I would simply because it makes sense to package 'em all at once (assuming they're ready at the same time) versus releasing them on a monthly schedule.

risingstar
01-19-2007, 09:28 AM
I would go for it, especially if we'd save some bucks in the process. If they do offer the multi-pack option (in addition to the individual option), it would be a turn off if they were more expensive than buying them individually.

In the old days of BD, multi pack statues and matching number busts weren't all that unusual, e.g., the double pack spideys and Iron Mans etc...

Underdog07
01-19-2007, 10:07 AM
I picked up an extra Rawhide Kid because I always see these posts and felt sorry for overseas collectors. I was going to pass it on for cost + shipping but no interest was expressed at all.

I did the same thing. You want to trade them? Actually the potential buyers wanted me to go under my cost to sell it to them. Talk about trying to do someone a favor.:thumbsdow

cblakey1
01-19-2007, 10:31 AM
I would go for it, especially if we'd save some bucks in the process. If they do offer the multi-pack option (in addition to the individual option), it would be a turn off if they were more expensive than buying them individually.

In the old days of BD, multi pack statues and matching number busts weren't all that unusual, e.g., the double pack spideys and Iron Mans etc...

Not to mention Triple pack Spidey’s, double pack Flash Gordon, triple pack Fantastic Four and Grendel..

Seems like it would be a bit cheaper for BD, too seeing there’d be only one box/packing material to produce.

Saturday_Knight_Surfer
01-19-2007, 11:47 AM
I really don't want to hear any more overseas collectors whining.

You can't keep whining like this. Guess what, it is the way it goes and next time, I'm not going out of my way unless someone asks in advance.

I did the same thing. You want to trade them? Actually the potential buyers wanted me to go under my cost to sell it to them. Talk about trying to do someone a favor.:thumbsdow

Hey, don't put people overseas all in the same bag. I would have been interested by this one if the face hadn't been changed. I decided to pass after seing the tweaks.
If you still have this bust, you can post on forums like this one :
http://marvel.graphforum.com/
Here :
http://marvel.graphforum.com/BONS-PLANS-c4/BOUTIQUES-DES-MEMBRES-f8.htm
I'm sure some would be interested. ;)

madjazz and Underdog07 , it's really great from you to have thought about those who can't directly order exclusive on the Bowen Designs site. :thumbs2:

claws181
01-19-2007, 03:19 PM
I plan to pick all of them up anywy, so yes I would get a boxed set. I don't really care if they had all the same # or not.

Brian R.
01-19-2007, 03:27 PM
Agreed about the Rawhide Kid bust. Thanks for thinking about fans who can't join the club, but this is a character I just wasn't interested in, changed face or not. If Adam Warlock is an exclusive, believe me, I will be very interested, and certainly would buy one from someone who has a duplicate, and I'd pay full price plus a little bit extra to save myself having to go ebaying (I'll keep you guys in mind and contact you beforehand if he's an exclusive). And please Randy, don't put all these IM busts in a multi-pack, a lot of us just want one, not five. If I have to pay a couple hundred bucks extra to get it, I'll just pass.