PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 MMA fighters

The General
01-17-2007, 04:56 PM
According to Fox sports at least. What do you think about this list big Sam????

http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/wcStory?contentId=6361972&FSO1&ATT=HMA

The General
01-18-2007, 11:17 AM
:confused:

Ish
01-18-2007, 11:20 AM
well imo is a f@cking joke chuck #1? please...

The General
01-18-2007, 11:32 AM
well imo is a f@cking joke chuck #1? please...

I thought it was kind of strange to see Chuck #1. How can you rank him above the big dogs in Pride??? Didn’t Chuck get smashed when he was over there? So how can you rank him over Fedor & Cro Cop? Someone needs to go and kick the guy who wrote this list right in his face.

bat_collector
01-18-2007, 12:37 PM
I thought it was kind of strange to see Chuck #1. How can you rank him above the big dogs in Pride??? Didn’t Chuck get smashed when he was over there? So how can you rank him over Fedor & Cro Cop? Someone needs to go and kick the guy who wrote this list right in his face.

Its because he's american and fedor is russian and cro cop croatian.

The General
01-18-2007, 12:46 PM
Its because he's american and fedor is russian and cro cop croatian.

Freak'n bastiches. I hope Rampage smacks Chuck again.

overkill
01-28-2007, 11:27 AM
Complete nonsense. Get rid of Lindland, Hughes, Anderson Silva and Lidell.

Heres my list
1. Fedor
2. Rodrigo Noguera
3. Crocop
4. Jerome Le banner
5. Vanderlai Silva
6. George St. Pierre "probably the best talent in the UFC"
7. Shogun Mauricio Rua
8. Takanora Gomi
9. Dennis Kang
10. Ricardo Arona [Kind of pains me to include Arona but when I really thought about it he is a bad ass]

Honorable mentions of guys that are getting close to this level

Sergei Kharatonov
Alistair Overreem
Chuck Lidell
Matt Hughes

My problem with the UFC is that there is no true competition for its champions. Its becoming a league where all you see is reality show MMA wanna bes fighting all the time. there is no real talent. Im happy the Pride fighters are coming over to beat some ass. Rampage already knocked out Lidell and Crocop will absolutely destroy Sylivia. And lets hope Vanderlai comes to the UFC. Should be fun

Sam Wilson
01-28-2007, 03:02 PM
According to Fox sports at least. What do you think about this list big Sam????

http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/wcStory?contentId=6361972&FSO1&ATT=HMA

garbage. Fedor is #1 by a sick margin, and then waay behind at #2 is Cro Cop, everyone else I could give a flying rat **** about.

I would rank Liddel at #1 at 205, with Rampage the top contendor.

HalJordanFan
01-28-2007, 09:58 PM
I'll take Chuck Norris!!! Chuck Norris invented his own type of karate. It's called Chuck-Will-Kill. Try that in MMA!

bane
01-29-2007, 02:50 PM
I'll take Chuck Norris!!! Chuck Norris invented his own type of karate. It's called Chuck-Will-Kill. Try that in MMA!

Can't argue with that :)

Although I agree with Sam's version , Fedor is Nr. 1 but I wish it was Mirco to be honest .
And one of my favorite fighters Jerome Lebanner should be in that top 10 too like overkill wrote .

lord odin
01-29-2007, 02:54 PM
Batman

Sam Wilson
01-29-2007, 06:54 PM
Can't argue with that :)

Although I agree with Sam's version , Fedor is Nr. 1 but I wish it was Mirco to be honest .
And one of my favorite fighters Jerome Lebanner should be in that top 10 too like overkill wrote .

you know I'm with you on mirko brother, he is our hero...