The General
01-19-2007, 05:25 PM
Colts - 27
Pats - 24

ant-man
01-19-2007, 05:26 PM
Colts 30
Patriots 28

lose by the leg of Vineteri.....and Justuice will be served....

'Nuff
01-19-2007, 06:15 PM
The Colts score will have to be a multiple of 3...:tounge:

armitage
01-19-2007, 06:30 PM
Bears 21
New Orleans 13

We're gonna send the Saints marching......back home!:buttrock:
As for the Patriots v. Colts......Pats might have this one, but I'd rather see the Colts come out on top.
However if the Bears and the Pats go to the Superbowl, you won't hear me complaining.

ant-man
01-19-2007, 09:41 PM
Bears 21
New Orleans 13

We're gonna send the Saints marching......back home!:buttrock:
As for the Patriots v. Colts......Pats might have this one, but I'd rather see the Colts come out on top.
However if the Bears and the Pats go to the Superbowl, you won't hear me complaining.

i wouldnt be that ****y...u have Grossman...ill take the Saints w/ Brees....

snappahead
01-19-2007, 09:55 PM
I HATE the Patriots...but because of my hate..they WILL win.

armitage
01-19-2007, 10:22 PM
:bawling: I think alot of people are gonna be singing the blues when the Bears go to the Superbowl!:laugh:

Underdog07
01-19-2007, 10:22 PM
Yes GO PATS! Go to Indianapolis and lose!

Underdog07
01-19-2007, 10:23 PM
:bawling: I think alot of people are gonna be singing the blues when the Bears go to the Superbowl!:laugh:

Why, are the Bears going to be taking their tickets? :laugh:

armitage
01-19-2007, 10:27 PM
Why, are the Bears going to be taking their tickets? :laugh:

:stick:
More like, handing out free beatings.:)

bat_collector
01-19-2007, 11:00 PM
I HATE the Patriots...but because of my hate..they WILL win.

I know this feeling well. Its my curse to see teams I hate succeed.

'Nuff
01-19-2007, 11:03 PM
I am taking bribes...If I watch...the team I am for loses...

cblakey1
01-20-2007, 04:11 AM
Pats 24 Colts 10

The Watcher
01-20-2007, 05:30 AM
I hope it's the Saints and Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Underdog07
01-20-2007, 06:25 AM
I hope it's the Saints and Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Looks like I'm following you around the forum tonight T.

What about For God and Nature: Saints and Colts. (Bears would also work there) with Nature clashing.

Trivia: Last all animal Super Bowl was?

rychehitman
01-20-2007, 09:17 AM
XXXIII?

(Broncos / Falcons?)

Underdog07
01-20-2007, 09:48 AM
XXXIII?

(Broncos / Falcons?)

Yep. Only all animal Super Bowl.

rychehitman
01-20-2007, 12:47 PM
only one? really?

Cage
01-20-2007, 02:15 PM
Well I wore my Patriots tie to work laat Friday and it worked so I did it again yesterday. Looking forward to Sunday. It should be a great day for football. I believe it is a matchup of the four best teams and while I want the Pats to win it all, I will be content as a football with two great games and a fairly decent super bowl. (The Championship games are usually better than the Superbowl). As a Pats fan if they lose I'll be devestated, but I am very hopeful if not confident that they will win.

Tony Coca
01-20-2007, 06:36 PM
Well I wore my Patriots tie to work laat Friday and it worked so I did it again yesterday. Looking forward to Sunday. It should be a great day for football. I believe it is a matchup of the four best teams and while I want the Pats to win it all, I will be content as a football with two great games and a fairly decent super bowl. (The Championship games are usually better than the Superbowl). As a Pats fan if they lose I'll be devestated, but I am very hopeful if not confident that they will win.

Sorry Brother Cage.

Go Colts.:buttrock:

cblakey1
01-21-2007, 01:47 AM

I'm wearing my lucky Pats sweatshirt that I haven't washed since I got it (Pats/Packers SB). Hopefully it'll bring luck like that nasty beat up sweatshirt Belichik wears (bet he doesn't wash his either). :buttrock:

Doc Sonic
01-21-2007, 10:01 AM
I'm real excited for this game. I think the Patriots will win this by a slim margin.

madjazz
01-21-2007, 10:10 AM
Colts = X Pats = X + 3

This will not be a blowout and the Colts will play well. I think the Pats edge this one by a field goal.

Either way, what a great season for the Pats. We had fun at the game we hit, didn't we, Cage? :) Next year gman has to make a game.

Oh, and Maroney scores at least once in a regular play and will get them over the 50 on at least one punt/kickoff return.

Cage
01-21-2007, 01:37 PM
Colts = X Pats = X + 3

This will not be a blowout and the Colts will play well. I think the Pats edge this one by a field goal.

Either way, what a great season for the Pats. We had fun at the game we hit, didn't we, Cage? :) Next year gman has to make a game.

Oh, and Maroney scores at least once in a regular play and will get them over the 50 on at least one punt/kickoff return.

Absolutely, the game was great, thanks for thinking of me, I really appreciate and enjoy going to the games with you, your Dad and the gang.:buttrock:

and oh yeah:

MARONEY'S MY HOMEY!!!

madjazz
01-21-2007, 07:20 PM
Absolutely, the game was great, thanks for thinking of me, I really appreciate and enjoy going to the games with you, your Dad and the gang.:buttrock:

and oh yeah:

MARONEY'S MY HOMEY!!!
:laugh: :buttrock:

madjazz
01-21-2007, 09:16 PM
It's half-time and the only people who have scored so far are Patriots and people who used to play for the Patriots. :) (Pats 21, Indy 6)

madjazz
01-21-2007, 09:24 PM
Peyton Manning, after living a full life, died.

When he got to heaven, God was showing him around.

They came to a modest little house with a faded
Colts flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity,
Peyton," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."

Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up
the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a
3-story mansion with a Silver and blue sidewalk, a 50-foot tall
flagpole with an enormous Patriots logo flag, and in every window, a
New England Patriots towel.

Peyton looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying
to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold
many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said "So what's your point Peyton?"

"Well, why does Tom Brady get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said:

"Peyton, that's not Tom's house, it's mine."

Tony Coca
01-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Bad Call by the Refs.He was out of bounds before he caught the ball.This game is going to come down to a field goal by Viniteri.

madjazz
01-21-2007, 10:14 PM
Bad Call by the Refs.He was out of bounds before he caught the ball.This game is going to come down to a field goal by Viniteri.
Good call by the refs. He was in bounds for sure.

'Nuff
01-21-2007, 10:49 PM
Now this is a game...:thumbs2:

Tony Coca
01-21-2007, 11:17 PM
YES

http://webgalaxe.com/sports/NFL/Colts/colts.jpg

Tattoo-X
01-21-2007, 11:21 PM
Sorry Mark.:(

Cage
01-21-2007, 11:23 PM
Congrats to the Colts. I hope that Manning & Dungy will finally be given their due. Now excuse me while I go sulk......:bawling:

Doc Sonic
01-21-2007, 11:24 PM
Excellent game. Lots of tension and excitement. While I'm sad for the Patriots the Colts played a really great nail-biter of a game. Congrats to Indy.

rychehitman
01-21-2007, 11:25 PM
Bears all the Way!

armitage
I knew the Colts were going to win!!!!
Just like I have said since the begining of the season the Bears were going to go to Superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:buttrock:

'Nuff
Congrats to the Colts. I hope that Manning & Dungy will finally be given their due. Now excuse me while I go sulk......:bawling:

No reason to sulk...Look at all the Championships y'all have won...Same thing I tell myself about the Cowboys...:thumbs2:

bat_collector
01-21-2007, 11:26 PM
YEAH!

great game

ant-man
01-21-2007, 11:26 PM
No tears for the Patriots for me.....im thinking this dynasty is over!!!!

Lost to the Broncos last year...blow a huge lead to the colts this year...Brady looked so bad this playoff run....im thinking this off season other teamx=s are gonna gut the them...take alot of there free agents..they will get another year older...and...well...it was great...but nothing last forever...so enjoy the 3 rings u have...and move on...let some other teams take part in a superbowl or 2....

madjazz
01-21-2007, 11:27 PM
Colts get props. I'll root for them as reps for the AFC in the Superbowl.

I still say more than one Pat deserves a Probowl invite. I nominate Asante Samuel.

gman
congrats to Indy...it was a great game!

imthkman
Congrats to Peyton and the Colts!!!! What a game. At least he can shut all the critics up, saying he can't win a big game. The Super Bowl looks to be a good matchup. I look forward to it.

armitage
No tears for the Patriots for me.....im thinking this dynasty is over!!!!

Lost to the Broncos last year...blow a huge lead to the colts this year...Brady looked so bad this playoff run....im thinking this off season other teamx=s are gonna gut the them...take alot of there free agents..they will get another year older...and...well...it was great...but nothing last forever...so enjoy the 3 rings u have...and move on...let some other teams take part in a superbowl or 2....

Hey Ant-man!
You can take Brees I'll take Grossman!:laugh:
i wouldnt be that ****y...u have Grossman...ill take the Saints w/ Brees....

madjazz
01-21-2007, 11:29 PM
Sorry Mark.:(
:) Thanks.

I was just explaining to my daughter how this was only a game and that tomorrow, the sun would still rise, the bus would still pick her up to bring her to school, and I would give her a hug before dinner.

I stand by that. :thumbs2:

Gatekeeper2Hell
01-21-2007, 11:31 PM
Great! :banghead: :banghead: :bawling:

Now I can't go outside or listen to the radio until the F#@king Superbowl is over. I HATE this team. Since Manning became the QB, everyone around here crams their horsey loving down your throat. I started out not caring at all. The more it's been forced on me, the more I hate them. It's bad enough the last few times that now I won't go to the bar with my friends until the Colts lose. I won't even be able to relax and watch the Superbowl commercials this year.

ant-man
01-21-2007, 11:31 PM
Hey Ant-man!
You can take Brees I'll take Grossman!:laugh:

Hey...congrats...just glad i dont have ti watch the Pats again....a little sick of comparing Brady to Montana and every other legend...

Rooting for the Bears....!!!!

ant-man
01-21-2007, 11:32 PM
Great! :banghead: :banghead: :bawling:

Now I can't go outside or listen to the radio until the F#@king Superbowl is over. I HATE this team. Since Manning became the QB, everyone around here crams their horsey loving down your throat. I started out not caring at all. The more it's been forced on me, the more I hate them. It's bad enough the last few times that now I won't go to the bar with my friends until the Colts lose. I won't even be able to relax and watch the Superbowl commercials this year.

LOL...go colts!!!

armitage
01-21-2007, 11:34 PM
Hey...congrats...just glad i dont have ti watch the Pats again....a little sick of comparing Brady to Montana and every other legend...

Rooting for the Bears....!!!!

Man!! I'm so stoked/drunk right now:buttrock: :buttrock:

ant-man
01-21-2007, 11:35 PM
Man!! I'm so stoked/drunk right now:buttrock: :buttrock:

Go have another...and Puke your guts out...its a great feeling .... enjoy the WIN!!!!!:puke2:

Tony Coca
01-21-2007, 11:37 PM
They should have let Viniatiri kick a field goal to run up the score so they could see how all the others teams felt when Adam use to win the games for them all those years.

ant-man
01-21-2007, 11:37 PM
They should have let Viniatiri kick a field goal to run up the score so they could see how all the others teams felt when Adam use to win the games for them all those years.

:thumbs2:

madjazz
01-21-2007, 11:45 PM
All came down to the 2 pt conversion that I thought the Colts were nuts for running when they did. It was the difference between playing for a FG or a TD at the end for the Pats. Could have come down to some Gostkowski heroics. :)

ant-man
01-21-2007, 11:46 PM
All came down to the 2 pt conversion that I thought the Colts were nuts for running when they did. It was the difference between playing for a FG or a TD at the end for the Pats. Could have come down to some Gostkowski heroics. :)

i guess thats the breaks...finally for the COLTS...long overdue!!!!

The Fog
01-21-2007, 11:47 PM
Go BEAR's!!!!!!!!!

madjazz
01-21-2007, 11:49 PM
i guess thats the breaks...finally for the COLTS...long overdue!!!!
Yep. For the record, it looks like ever Pats fan I know on the board has given the Colts their props - You are all Class, guys!

cblakey1
01-22-2007, 02:33 AM
Yep. For the record, it looks like ever Pats fan I know on the board has given the Colts their props - You are all Class, guys!

Right on Jazz. The Colts did a great job coming from behind. Good for them. Manning finally gets a Super Bowl. :buttrock:

Say Jazz... why's Ant-Man so bitter? :laugh: :confused: It probably kills him that Pats fans are just as gracious in victory and they are with a loss.

madjazz
01-22-2007, 07:50 AM
Say Jazz... why's Ant-Man so bitter? :laugh: :confused: It probably kills him that Pats fans are just as gracious in victory and they are with a loss.
:laugh: I think you are probably right on the money!

Collection King 13
01-22-2007, 10:40 AM
Lets Go BEOLTS! OR GO COEARS!!! ARGHHHH! LOL! I dont know who to go for! LOL!!!

Relic Reaper
01-22-2007, 10:57 AM
Congrats to the Colts...they played a spectacular game. I'm a huge Pats fan, but the Colts definitely earned their place at the Super Bowl. Best of luck to Dungy, Manning and the rest of the Colts team as they represent the AFC. :buttrock:

The General
01-22-2007, 11:04 AM
Today is a good day.:thumbs2: Now Brady can take his stupid magic act to the golf course.:buttrock:

The Super Bowl is a win win for me this year. I'm cheering for the Bears but if the Colts win I'm good because I'll be happy for Peyton. I just want to see a good game. Go Bears:buttrock:

Sniper
01-22-2007, 12:38 PM
:tounge: :laugh: :laugh: prediction

Pats 27
Indy 21

I hate the patriots, they are so phony!!
I hate there dumb coach who I will not reference, the same way he did not reference Mangini

I hate Brady, I hate them all!!!!
Notice how he brushed Manning and left what an A$$ the patriots coach is

Not even the 49 ers in their hay day ever irked me like the Pats do!

The General
01-22-2007, 12:50 PM
:tounge: :laugh: :laugh:

I hate there dumb coach who I will not reference, the same way he did not reference Mangini

I caught that too. Manning tried to give him some love and this a$$clown just ignored him. He's such an arrogant jerk. He just proved LT right. He leads by example and that’s why his players were acting like jerks.

I also agree with your last statement. It’s amazing because I really hated Montana and the 49ers but Brady and Co take the cake.

Collection King 13
01-22-2007, 01:00 PM
I hate the Pats and I am happy to see them go down! :buttrock:

boondocksaint
01-22-2007, 01:04 PM
lets go colts!

F tom brady...he looks like a whiny biatch!

ant-man
01-22-2007, 02:31 PM

there ya go....bitter or not....the Patriots showed ther true colors last week...and again this passed Sunday in the Loss to the Colts.....

I piss on them....and ther arrogance....time for a change of guard...rooting for a fun superbowl...Congrats Colts and Bears....

Sniper
01-22-2007, 02:37 PM
I am just glad I can see some differnet teams this year!!!!

The General
01-22-2007, 02:50 PM
there ya go....bitter or not....the Patriots showed ther true colors last week...and again this passed Sunday in the Loss to the Colts.....

I piss on them....and ther arrogance....time for a change of guard...rooting for a fun superbowl...Congrats Colts and Bears....

Easily makes the top 10 forum quotes of all time.:buttrock:

I also agree with you. :thumbs2:

'Nuff
01-22-2007, 04:00 PM

I don't see why you felt the need to sugar-coat your feelings...Let us know how you really feel...:thumbs2:

pablocruze
01-22-2007, 04:09 PM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c208/mschick9005/Colts2.jpg
Colts 35
Pats 33

My prediction...

Colts 38
Pats 34

Sorry I posted late...was busy yesterday...

BTW...cool Colts logo....where'd you find it CK?

'Nuff
01-22-2007, 06:59 PM
My prediction...

Colts 38
Pats 34

Sorry I posted late...was busy yesterday...

BTW...cool Colts logo....where'd you find it CK?

I would love to stay and chat...But I gotta go find my bookie...PC has never been wrong...:thumbs2:

cblakey1
01-22-2007, 07:00 PM
:laugh: I think you are probably right on the money!

And the funny thing is, Belichick is on his way to the pro-bowl to beotch slap LaDanian as his coach. Hope he has a bud that can pick the splinters from his ass as he plays that position created especially for him: left out! :eek: :laugh:

Cage
01-22-2007, 07:41 PM
I think LT overreacted and was probably really frustrated. Personally I can do without ALL of the boasting, taunting, dancing etc. in professional sports (ALL of professional sports.) I'd rather see the guys line up after every game and shake hands (EVERY GAME), how sweet would that be. It's idiotic that we have kids do it in Pop Warner, little league, etc and then the pro's go out and act the fool. Was it a huge deal that the Pats players did the Merriman dance? Of course not, this roid head did it when he didn't even get a sack (it was either a tackle or worse a QB knock down). I mean, damn, a guy makes a hit on the opening kickoff and he dances or pounds his chest like he just won the lottery. Umm...dude...there are like 59 minutes and 40 seconds left to play. Ask Reggie Bush how brilliant he looked yesterday. His reception and run after the catch were tremendous, then he 1. taunts Brian Urlacher (a perrenial All Pro....rookie) 2. does a needless, useless flip (which he could have gotten injured on) and 3. Does some stupid ass dance. All the while his team was still LOSING!!!! So the Bears being the tame cuddly creatures of the Wilderness that they are, went on to Bi+ch slap the Saints for another oh 26 points or so? Don't get me wrong, I love the NFL I love the energy that the players bring to it. I loved Billy "White Shoes" Johnson, The Smurfs, the Fun Bunch, the Icky Shuffle and Prime Time, but those guys celebrated after hitting the endzone and they weren't preening for Sportscenter. Every team does it and every type of player does it (yes even linemen). I just wish it wasn't after every play. I tell my Pop Warner kids like Lou Holtz told his players "You can endzone dance, thump your chest, scream me, me, me take off your helmet, the whole nine. As long as you do it after every fumble, every dropped pass, every penalty, every mistake, every blown assignment. Otherwise, get ready to make the next play." Ok, I'll get down from my soapbox now. Oh wait, I made it to work on time today, let me do my dance. I successful argued in front of the Judge, let me spike my file Ooooh my signature looked good on that motion I think I'll spin my pen....

ant-man
01-22-2007, 08:31 PM
And the funny thing is, Belichick is on his way to the pro-bowl to beotch slap LaDanian as his coach. Hope he has a bud that can pick the splinters from his ass as he plays that position created especially for him: left out! :eek: :laugh:

I hope LT sits...think i want his ass injured for a meaning less game...and a hole coach....

Doc Sonic
01-22-2007, 10:35 PM
I hope LT sits...think i want his ass injured for a meaning less game...and a hole coach....

You put a lot of thought into your posts. It must be why your arguments are soooo compelling.

Doc Sonic
01-22-2007, 10:35 PM
CAGE:> well said. I feel 100% the same way.`

cblakey1
01-22-2007, 11:54 PM
I think LT overreacted and was probably really frustrated. Personally I can do without ALL of the boasting, taunting, dancing etc. in professional sports (ALL of professional sports.)...

Amen Cage. Spike that file! :laugh:

You put a lot of thought into your posts. It must be why your arguments are soooo compelling.

:thumbs2: He had me on the edge of my seat!

ant-man
01-23-2007, 09:12 AM

who?

madjazz
01-23-2007, 09:33 AM
Oh wait, I made it to work on time today, let me do my dance. I successful argued in front of the Judge, let me spike my file Ooooh my signature looked good on that motion I think I'll spin my pen....
:laugh:

imthkman
01-23-2007, 09:35 AM
I think LT overreacted and was probably really frustrated. Personally I can do without ALL of the boasting, taunting, dancing etc. in professional sports (ALL of professional sports.) I'd rather see the guys line up after every game and shake hands (EVERY GAME), how sweet would that be. It's idiotic that we have kids do it in Pop Warner, little league, etc and then the pro's go out and act the fool. Was it a huge deal that the Pats players did the Merriman dance? Of course not, this roid head did it when he didn't even get a sack (it was either a tackle or worse a QB knock down). I mean, damn, a guy makes a hit on the opening kickoff and he dances or pounds his chest like he just won the lottery. Umm...dude...there are like 59 minutes and 40 seconds left to play. Ask Reggie Bush how brilliant he looked yesterday. His reception and run after the catch were tremendous, then he 1. taunts Brian Urlacher (a perrenial All Pro....rookie) 2. does a needless, useless flip (which he could have gotten injured on) and 3. Does some stupid ass dance. All the while his team was still LOSING!!!! So the Bears being the tame cuddly creatures of the Wilderness that they are, went on to Bi+ch slap the Saints for another oh 26 points or so? Don't get me wrong, I love the NFL I love the energy that the players bring to it. I loved Billy "White Shoes" Johnson, The Smurfs, the Fun Bunch, the Icky Shuffle and Prime Time, but those guys celebrated after hitting the endzone and they weren't preening for Sportscenter. Every team does it and every type of player does it (yes even linemen). I just wish it wasn't after every play. I tell my Pop Warner kids like Lou Holtz told his players "You can endzone dance, thump your chest, scream me, me, me take off your helmet, the whole nine. As long as you do it after every fumble, every dropped pass, every penalty, every mistake, every blown assignment. Otherwise, get ready to make the next play." Ok, I'll get down from my soapbox now. Oh wait, I made it to work on time today, let me do my dance. I successful argued in front of the Judge, let me spike my file Ooooh my signature looked good on that motion I think I'll spin my pen....

Great points Cage. I love the quote by Holtz. It's classic. I used to love seeing Barry Sanders rip off a 90 yard TD, and toss the ball to a ref. He would occasonally spike it when it was a huge TD. I still find it amazing that MLB players line up, and congratulate their own team. I guess we were doing it incorrectly when I played tee ball up through high school. :confused:

The General
01-23-2007, 10:23 AM

:buttrock: That was awesome. I'm going to spike my mouse right now bro.:buttrock:

Sniper
01-23-2007, 12:11 PM
I think LT overreacted and was probably really frustrated. ...

you would think that you PATS lover, You're still down with me brother!:)
GOd I hate the patriots:stick:

Relic Reaper
01-23-2007, 12:28 PM
Oh wait, I made it to work on time today, let me do my dance. I successful argued in front of the Judge, let me spike my file Ooooh my signature looked good on that motion I think I'll spin my pen....

Yeah, thanks a lot Cage. I tried your bright idea and got held in contempt. :mad:

Cage
01-23-2007, 06:47 PM
Yeah, thanks a lot Cage. I tried your bright idea and got held in contempt. :mad:

:laugh: :laugh: Sorry Bro! Next time just spin the pen.

Relic Reaper
01-23-2007, 07:10 PM
:laugh: :laugh: Sorry Bro! Next time just spin the pen.

:laugh: Yeah, the emphatic "Boo-Yah! In your face!" as I spiked the file didn't go over very well.