PDA

View Full Version : Why Constrictor needs a full-size statue by Neil D. MacDonald

Crom
01-20-2007, 03:40 PM
Most of you only know Constrictor as a small-to-medium time thug, who occassionally battles Captain America, Hulk, Power Man and Iron Fist.

But did you know...

he tried out for the Fantastic Four BEFORE Spider-Man?

he was the original selection for the Super-Soldier serum?

he was a Herald of Galactus?

he discovered unstable molecules before Reed Richards?

he was Victor Von Doom's roomate at college? (Taught Dr. Doom how to beer-bong)

he eneded the first Kree-Skrull war WITHOUT some fancy cosmic BS? (Just with old-fashioned, electrified, adamantium whips and a can of whoop-a$$)

he truned down membership in The Defenders? (Okay, so did a lot of people, but still...)

he is the true villain behind CIVIL WAR?

This is all true. Look it up. In fact, these and many other incredible achievements make the The Constrictor the sigle most important character in Marvel Comics history.

To not have a full-size statue is a traveshamockery.

rychehitman
01-20-2007, 03:43 PM
I'd like to know the source material for some of these little fun facts. Those are some good ones!

JDH
01-20-2007, 03:43 PM
You missed off 'aged 8 and three quarters' from your subject title.:)

I think Constrictor deserves two full-size statues, subtly different, so that he can get his deserved time in the sun in terms of forum debate and polls about which should see the light of day.

HoldyourfireAl
01-20-2007, 03:48 PM
I'd display him with Hulk or Cap! I'd definitely buy! Woo-Hoo!

JDH
01-20-2007, 03:50 PM
One question, though - is Neil D. McDonald a good sculptor?

Crom
01-20-2007, 03:51 PM
You missed off 'aged 8 and three quarters' from your subject title.:)

Said the man-child who draws Peanuts characters as Marvel Super-Heroes.:)

Crom
01-20-2007, 03:53 PM
One question, though - is Neil D. McDonald a good sculptor?

Depends on whether you consider poop art?

Alex655321
01-20-2007, 04:10 PM
I would buy him.
Bring on the villans:buttrock:

Furet03
01-20-2007, 04:13 PM
He was member of the Serpent Society LOL

SD RUM
01-20-2007, 04:13 PM
I think the MB is good enough.

JavOner
01-20-2007, 04:22 PM
There was a sneak pic of one some were :peoples: .

ant-man
01-20-2007, 04:54 PM
FS treatment a must...but maybe late phase 4 or phase 5...just a few others id k=like done before hand....:thumbs2:

ant-man
01-20-2007, 04:55 PM
There was a sneak pic of one some were :peoples: .

Yes...there was...but that was a MB...never a mention of FS

NovaKane
01-24-2007, 07:34 PM
This is all true. Look it up. In fact, these and many other incredible achievements make the The Constrictor the sigle most important character in Marvel Comics history.Sooooo...The Constrictor is the Forrest Gump of the Marvel Universe? "Life is like a pair of Adamantium coils wrapped around yer head." :)

Daredevil
01-24-2007, 07:49 PM
Sooooo...The Constrictor is the Forrest Gump of the Marvel Universe? "Life is like a pair of Adamantium coils wrapped around yer head." :)

but I bet Omega Red can whip his butt

HalJordanFan
01-24-2007, 07:55 PM
I'll have to pass

BadLuv
01-24-2007, 08:51 PM
An MB would be enough for me. I liked the sneak peek from awhile ago. Maybe we'll see him up back up soon.

Grumpy
01-24-2007, 10:16 PM
Sure would like to see some pictures of this guy. I really don't know much about him.

chromesamurai
01-24-2007, 10:41 PM
I think once we see the finished MB, the clamor for a FS might get a bit louder.

Meteor Man
01-24-2007, 11:20 PM
Most of you only know Constrictor as a small-to-medium time thug, who occassionally battles Captain America, Hulk, Power Man and Iron Fist.

But did you know...

he eneded the first Kree-Skrull war WITHOUT some fancy cosmic BS? (Just with old-fashioned, electrified, adamantium whips and a can of whoop-a$$)

he truned down membership in The Defenders? (Okay, so did a lot of people, but still...)

This is all true. Look it up. In fact, these and many other incredible achievements make the The Constrictor the sigle most important character in Marvel Comics history.

Hey Crom, are you sure you're talking about the right guy? That desciption sounds an awful lot like Al Gore to me...:)

Rome
01-25-2007, 12:52 AM

But did you know...

Wow, I just did some extensive research on the character and it turns out that everything Crom stated is true. Who knew?
The most suprising fact I found out is that constrictor is also Stan Lee's actual father. (at least the character was based on him)

The General
01-25-2007, 09:44 AM
You know I got your back on this Crom.

Constrictor full size baby!!!!:buttrock: :buttrock:

cblakey1
01-25-2007, 10:18 AM
Nice theme, Neil. I give it a C-. You'll poke your eyes out!

pmpknface
01-25-2007, 10:20 AM
Don't forget the time he saved the Earth from the Celestials and celebrated with the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders. Constrictor is such a stud... ;)

Equinox24
01-25-2007, 02:37 PM
Even if he wasn't responsible for all that, I'd still want a FS Constrictor. Great look for a statue.