PDA

View Full Version : What Comics Do Bowen Fans Reserve Every Month?

HoldyourfireAl
01-20-2007, 04:07 PM
Before the nay-sayers say this belongs in the comics section, I defend it because many of you say Randy uses this forum as a free marketing tool. So, let's see what Bowen fans are buying these days on a regular basis!

Alex655321
01-20-2007, 04:09 PM
none
nada
nyet
zippo

HoldyourfireAl
01-20-2007, 04:12 PM
MARVEL

Ultimate Spider-Man
Daredevil
Ghost Rider
The Incredible Hulk
Moon Knight
She Hulk
Wolverine:Origins
Astonishing X-Men
the Amazing Spider-Man
Captain America
New Avengers

Marvel Minis

Iron Fist
Civil War
Annihilation
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Illuminati

DC

Action Comics
Batman
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Justice League of America

Independent

Strangers in Paradise
The Lone Ranger

Would buy if good...

The Invincible Iron Man
The Flash

BGA: 38, SWM

HoldyourfireAl
01-20-2007, 04:13 PM
Be cool to see if Randy replies to this one!

Sam Wilson
01-20-2007, 04:13 PM
click on my banner. we are all bowen fans, and these are the books we read.

I should also note Reggie Hudlin is a Bowen fan, and he writes the black panther. Word...

SD RUM
01-20-2007, 04:15 PM
Mostly Civil War issues, some X-Men titles and Sensational Spider Man.

HoldyourfireAl
01-20-2007, 04:16 PM
click on my banner. we are all bowen fans, and these are the books we read.

I should also note Reggie Hudlin is a Bowen fan, and he writes the black panther. Word...

Cool! Thanks for the link! Don't kill me, but Black Panther WAS my favorite book when Christopher Priest, Sal Velluto, and Bob Almond were doing it. I tried the new series, but it wasn't the same for me. Love my FS modern Black Panther!

Jesse321
01-20-2007, 04:17 PM
Practically everything DC puts out.

Marvel .. New X-Men, Civil War, X-Me First Class and Illuminati.

I've recently dropped Ms. Marvel .. it's just a train wreck, and I'll pick up the new Spider-Woman series when it comes out.

deaconbluezzz
01-20-2007, 04:24 PM
The only "musts" for me are Ultimate Spider-Man and the Walking Dead (Image). The rest I pretty much pick up as the storylines, writers, and artists appeal to me.

ant-man
01-20-2007, 04:34 PM
hmmm...no reserves...but i do p/u

Fear Agent,
Justice Society
Doc Strage Mini series
White Tiger
Iron Fist

thats pretty much it...maybe Nova when that comes out..

Tha Ant-man series really kind of blows...sad...the new costume sucks...looks like the new spidey threads from civil war...

i tried 2 issues...but the story wasnt that good..art was ok...

ant-man
01-20-2007, 04:36 PM
The only "musts" for me are Ultimate Spider-Man and the Walking Dead (Image). The rest I pretty much pick up as the storylines, writers, and artists appeal to me.

...is the walking dead good?

i want to get on board with it...but...is there a collective on this ?

deaconbluezzz
01-20-2007, 04:55 PM

If you're a George Romero "zombie-genre" fan, then yeah...it's pretty much the comic eqivalent of crack cocaine ;). Image has also been very prompt about collecting all the older issues in TPB format, which is really the way to read it. I highly recommend it, especially the first TPB with the title's original artist.

devastator1979
01-20-2007, 05:25 PM

Walking Dead is awesome!! I have the first big hardcover with issues 1-24 and I have read it about 5 times already. Great book!

My pulls:
Amazing Spider-Man
Astonishing X-Men
X-Men
Uncanny X-Men
Irredemable Ant-Man
Walking Dead
Y the Last Man
Ultimates (when it comes out)
Ultimate X-Men
Ultimate Spider-Man
Wolverine
Wolverine Origins (So close to dropping this though)
Civil War
Civil War Front Line
Incredible Hulk

Ummm I think there are more but I am at work and that's all I can think of... :thumbs2:

HalJordanFan
01-20-2007, 05:38 PM
I stopped reading books 10 or 11 years ago. Just statues now.

SquiderM3
01-20-2007, 05:50 PM
No comics for me anymore, after getting my mitts on Amazing Spidey and Uncanny X-Men #1's (Silver Ages) I couldn't afford anymore. Just statues now. Get the bronze Bowen's and I think I would stop there too.

HoldyourfireAl
01-20-2007, 06:01 PM
Practically everything DC puts out.

Marvel .. New X-Men, Civil War, X-Me First Class and Illuminati.

I've recently dropped Ms. Marvel .. it's just a train wreck, and I'll pick up the new Spider-Woman series when it comes out.

I probably will as well! Bendis & Malev ROCKED on Daredevil & the recent issue of Avengers!

HoldyourfireAl
01-20-2007, 06:04 PM
hmmm...no reserves...but i do p/u

Fear Agent,
Justice Society
Doc Strage Mini series
White Tiger
Iron Fist

thats pretty much it...maybe Nova when that comes out..

Tha Ant-man series really kind of blows...sad...the new costume sucks...looks like the new spidey threads from civil war...

i tried 2 issues...but the story wasnt that good..art was ok...

I fell in love with Hester's art on Green Arrow, but the new Ant Man doesn't interest me at all. I miss Scott Lang :(

Jesse321
01-20-2007, 06:14 PM
I probably will as well! Bendis & Malev ROCKED on Daredevil & the recent issue of Avengers!
Avengers is just getting on my nerves .. it's going no where fast. While I can understand good characterization, if this book picked up any more momentum it would actually be going fast enough to be moving BACKWARDS!

Brian R.
01-20-2007, 06:19 PM
Avengers is just getting on my nerves .. it's going no where fast. While I can understand good characterization, if this book picked up any more momentum it would actually be going fast enough to be moving BACKWARDS!

Agrred. I liked him on Daredevil and he writes a great Cage story, but he can't write a group book. The pace is glacial and plot threads are never resolved, ever.

HoldyourfireAl
01-20-2007, 06:20 PM
Seems like a lot of statue collectors don't buy comics. Anyone else collect on a regular basis or no?

Brian R.
01-20-2007, 06:25 PM
From Marvel I get Astonishing X-Men, Illuminati, Civil War, Annhilation, and the new Ant-Man book by Robert Kirkman, which is really unpredictable and a lot of fun. Fom DC I just get Justice League and Justice Society (the latter is, imo, the best superhero book on the market).

rychehitman
01-20-2007, 06:33 PM
Off the top of my head...(probably missing a few)

Astonishing X-Men (for now)
Avengers, New
Avengers, Mighty (to be added)
Hulk
Thor (To be added)
Fantastic Four (for now)
Green Arrow (for now)
Thunderbolts
Exiles
Ant
Captain America
Savage Dragon
Civil War and some crossovers (for now)
Annihilation (will continue with post Annihilation minis)

Usually flip through Batman and Spidey stuff and pick up stuff that catches my eye.

Zemo55
01-20-2007, 06:37 PM
Cap, Green Lantern, the new Thor when it hits, after that its writer/artist/story arc etc. for me . . .

sketch515
01-20-2007, 06:56 PM
way too many...

astonishing x-men
civil war
thunderbolts
x-men
uncanny x-men
new x-men
wolverine
wolverine origins
cable deapool
amazing spiderman
sensational spiderman
friendly spiderman
new avengers
mighty avengers
moon knight
what if (whenever the release new ones)
superman
batman
wonder woman
green lantern
justice league
supergirl
ultimate x-men
incredible hulk
wildcats
gen 13
ultimate ff
i think thats it, but really isn't that enough?

The Fog
01-20-2007, 07:44 PM
Just Marvel stuff now, dropped all the Bat Title's, only stuff I got from DC.
X-men
Uncanny X-men
Avenger's
PUNISHER, only because of the GREAT cover's
And anything to do with Ironman.
Civil War and Civil War Frontline, didn't get any of the other 300 crossover's.

Mastermold
01-20-2007, 07:47 PM
Seems like a lot of statue collectors don't buy comics. Anyone else collect on a regular basis or no?

It's nostalgia for most of us I think -- that's why the 70s era look for characters tends to be the favorite, not the modern versions.

Ink
01-20-2007, 07:52 PM
absolutely nothing

boobhound
01-20-2007, 08:20 PM
Nothing here.

HoldyourfireAl
01-20-2007, 08:50 PM
It's nostalgia for most of us I think -- that's why the 70s era look for characters tends to be the favorite, not the modern versions.

I agree. The stuff I buy has more to do with the books I bought in the 70s & 80s than now.

HoldyourfireAl
01-20-2007, 08:51 PM
C'mon...any more lists? Am I the only one who still goes to their LCS on Wednesdays? Randy? Anyone?...

boobhound
01-20-2007, 08:53 PM
C'mon...any more lists? Am I the only one who still goes to their LCS on Wednesdays? Randy? Anyone?...
Oh, I go to my LCS. Not every Wed, but most of the time. And it's to get a BOWEN MINI BUST! :buttrock: Sometimes a Toyfare, too!

jimbo5905
01-20-2007, 09:26 PM
I read about 80 or so titles a month....DC and Marvel only..recently dropped Spawn, which was the only non-DC/Marvel book I read....it took me over a 100 issues to realize that Spawn sucks....really into JLA, JSA, Avengers, Outsiders, Titans, team books.....anything Batman....read X-men books, mostly out of force of habit....been reading the x-books for over ten years, and I still don't know what the f$%CK is going on......really wish Bowen would get that DC license...

deaconbluezzz
01-20-2007, 09:33 PM
...really wish Bowen would get that DC license...

Part of me does too...but if Randy ever started doing JSA or Legion of Super-Hero statues, my wallet would start screaming like a cat with it's tail in a food processor.

jimbo5905
01-20-2007, 09:49 PM
Part of me does too...but if Randy ever started doing JSA or Legion of Super-Hero statues, my wallet would start screaming like a cat with it's tail in a food processor.

Yes, but then you could stop buying Marvel stuff and just buy DC, so it would really be like replacing one drug with another....then my collection would truly reflect the characters that I'm passionate about done by the statue company that I'm passionate about....:thumbs2:

lord odin
01-20-2007, 09:55 PM
None.

deaconbluezzz
01-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Yes, but then you could stop buying Marvel stuff and just buy DC, so it would really be like replacing one drug with another....then my collection would truly reflect the characters that I'm passionate about done by the statue company that I'm passionate about....:thumbs2:

Actually, there is an end in sight with Marvel heroes for me. I've always been a Silver Age fan, so once I hit about 25 FS Marvel statues, I'm done (FF, Spidey, Avengers, etc.)...not too many. However, if you're talking DC in the Silver Age...that's the JLA, JSA, Teen Titans, Doom Patrol, Metamorpho, Adam Strange, Animal Man, and *gulp* the Legion of Super-Heroes! I could be looking at 50-75 statues, easy.

yikes.

marvelboi77
01-20-2007, 10:51 PM
She-Hulk
Ms. Marvel
Spidergirl
Civil War
Exiles
X-Factor
3 X-Men titles
New Avengers
Amz Spiderman
F4
Catwoman
Birds of Prey
Manhunter
Wonder Woman when it comes out
JLA
JSA
Justice
Supergirl
Teen Titans
Moon Knight
Ult Spiderman
Ult Xmen
Ultimates
Runaways
Thunderbolts

HoldyourfireAl
01-20-2007, 10:57 PM
What gets you to buy the books you do? For me, even if the creative team isn't the greatest (Hulk) yet they attempt to respect the comic's history, I stay with it. I would say character is #1 for me. Writing & plot #2. Art is third.

deaconbluezzz
01-20-2007, 11:09 PM
What gets you to buy the books you do? For me, even if the creative team isn't the greatest (Hulk) yet they attempt to respect the comic's history, I stay with it. I would say character is #1 for me. Writing & plot #2. Art is third.

I used to pick up a book based on art, then I got stuck with tons of comics I never look at more than once. Now it's pretty much character/writer that determines my choice.

Unless Alan Davis is doing the artwork. That guy could draw Little Lulu and get me to pick it up :thumbs2:

jimbo5905
01-20-2007, 11:11 PM
Actually, there is an end in sight with Marvel heroes for me. I've always been a Silver Age fan, so once I hit about 25 FS Marvel statues, I'm done (FF, Spidey, Avengers, etc.)...not too many. However, if you're talking DC in the Silver Age...that's the JLA, JSA, Teen Titans, Doom Patrol, Metamorpho, Adam Strange, Animal Man, and *gulp* the Legion of Super-Heroes! I could be looking at 50-75 statues, easy.

yikes.

How cool would a Bowen Metamorpho fs be???:buttrock: My first Legion piece would have to be Dawnstar.....but the first Bowen DC piece I want is obviously a fs museum pose Batman:buttrock:

deaconbluezzz
01-20-2007, 11:16 PM
How cool would a Bowen Metamorpho fs be???:buttrock: My first Legion piece would have to be Dawnstar.....but the first Bowen DC piece I want is obviously a fs museum pose Batman:buttrock:

...or a Bowen Green Lantern, Kid Flash, Ultra Boy, Robotman, Creeper...the list would be damn near endless...

HoldyourfireAl
01-21-2007, 12:52 AM
STOP with the DC talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Randy leaves Marvel, I'm done :(

BGA

HoldyourfireAl
01-21-2007, 12:53 AM
Back to comics that Bowen fans collect....

Statuesque Fellow
01-21-2007, 01:12 AM
i don't reserve anything, but have been buying the new moon knight, justice league, street fighter 2, and wildcats.

SeegRooster
01-21-2007, 01:43 AM
Civil War
Civil War: Front Line
Daredevil
Immortal Iron Fist
New Avengers
Thunderbolts

Soon to be dropping...
Astonishing X-Men
Criminal

bat_collector
01-21-2007, 01:44 AM
I read:

Fables - highly recommended
Y the Last Man - highly recommended
Walking Dead - The best comic put out and has been since issue 1!

52, all bat titles, x-men titles, anything brubaker rights, select stuff BendizZZ writes, Green lantern stuff

and a bunch of horror comics

Underdog07
01-21-2007, 02:04 AM
Just pared about 20 books off of my list over the last 2 months. Tried to stick at 50 books a month. Here's my list. Most I could do without.

1 1 100 Bullets DC
2 1 52 Weekly Series DC
3 1 Action Comics DC
4 1 All Star Superman DC Monthly
5 1 Authority DC Monthly
6 1 Batman DC Monthly
7 1 Batman And The Mad Monk DC Monthly
8 1 Detective Comics DC Monthly
9 1 Fables DC Monthly
10 1 Jonah Hex DC Monthly
11 1 Justice DC Monthly
12 1 Justice League Of America DC Monthly
13 1 Justice Society Of America DC Monthly
14 1 Outsiders DC Monthly
15 1 Planetary DC Non-Monthly
16 1 Secret Six DC Monthly
17 1 Spirit DC Monthly
18 1 Supergirl DC Monthly
19 1 Superman DC Monthly
20 1 Superman Confidential DC Monthly
21 1 Superman/Batman DC Monthly
22 1 Teen Titans DC Monthly
23 1 Y The Last Man DC Monthly
24 1 Se7en Independents Monthly
25 1 Amazing Spider-Man Marvel Monthly
26 1 Annihilation Marvel Monthly
27 1 Astonishing X-Men Marvel Monthly
28 1 Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes II Marvel Monthly
29 1 Bullet Points Marvel Monthly
30 1 Captain America Marvel Monthly
31 1 Civil War Marvel Monthly
32 1 Civil War: Front Line Marvel Monthly
33 1 Daredevil Marvel Monthly
34 1 Eternals Marvel Monthly
35 1 Fantastic Four Marvel Monthly
36 1 Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man Marvel Monthly
37 1 Hellstorm: Son Of Satan Marvel Monthly
38 1 Incredible Hulk Marvel Monthly
39 1 Iron Man Marvel Monthly
40 1 Moon Knight Marvel Monthly
41 1 New Avengers Marvel Monthly
42 1 New Avengers: Illuminati Marvel Monthly
43 1 Punisher Marvel Monthly
44 1 Punisher War Journal Marvel Monthly
45 1 Runaways Vol 2 Marvel Monthly
46 1 Sensational Spider-Man Marvel Monthly
47 1 Ultimate Iron Man Marvel Monthly
48 1 Ultimate Spider-Man Marvel Monthly
49 1 Ultimates Vol 2 Marvel Monthly
50 1 Uncanny X-Men Marvel Monthly
51 1 Wolverine

rilynil
01-21-2007, 02:54 AM
New X-Men (my favorite)
Astonishing X-Men (a close second)
X-23: Target X (more great stuff)
X-Men First Class
Spider-Girl
Runaways (fantastic stuff)
Ultimate Vision
Spider-Man Reign
Irredeemable Antman
Young Avengers (whenever they return)
Fantastic Four: The End (lovin' it!)
Walking Dead (a great, great comic)
Antz
The New Avengers Illuminati
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man (enjoying it so much)
Earth's Mightiest Heroes

HoldyourfireAl
01-21-2007, 04:34 AM
I read:

52, all bat titles, x-men titles, anything brubaker rights, select stuff BendizZZ writes, Green lantern stuff

and a bunch of horror comics

I'm with ya on Brubaker & Bendis, but I draw the line at the second string X-stuff that Bru is doing for a paycheck. Sorry :(

HoldyourfireAl
01-21-2007, 04:35 AM
New X-Men (my favorite)
Astonishing X-Men (a close second)
X-23: Target X (more great stuff)
X-Men First Class
Spider-Girl
Runaways (fantastic stuff)
Ultimate Vision
Spider-Man Reign
Irredeemable Antman
Young Avengers (whenever they return)
Fantastic Four: The End (lovin' it!)
Walking Dead (a great, great comic)
Antz
The New Avengers Illuminati
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man (enjoying it so much)
Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Young Avengers was AWESOME!

The Watcher
01-21-2007, 04:36 AM
I'm finishing up the Marvel Annihilation series and then it's back on the wagon for me.

deaconbluezzz
01-21-2007, 09:31 AM
I read:

Fables and Y the Last Man are two great books, but those are two perfect examples of a title that really benefits from being collected in TPBs...being able to read an entire story arc in one sitting is the only way to do it!

Gatekeeper2Hell
01-21-2007, 06:32 PM
My LCS loves me for all the comics I buy. I buy most of the comics that Marvel puts out unless I am familar with and can't stand the writer(Bendis and Jenkins, and Carey is very close). I also take the Transformers comics from IDW, G.I. Joe from Devils Due and all thecomics from Aspen.

I haven't touched DC since Superman became an energy being.

Storm Lover
01-21-2007, 06:56 PM
Weekly I buy all X-Men comic titles, I am trying to get all Bowen X-Men FS & MB, and other items.

Batwing
01-21-2007, 07:16 PM

True. I mostly buy tradepaperbacks (and these are classics from pre-1986 for the most part) and not current comics.

I do collect only the Avengers (New or otherwise) but they're not very good. The other hobby I have is collecting back issues of the Avengers so buying current mediocre stuff is just to maintain the series.

There is the occasional gem of a story but I prefer to wait for the TPB instead of buying the loose issues.

rilynil
01-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Young Avengers was AWESOME!
You're so right, Al! Marvel MUST bring that team back for their own series again.
:buttrock:

bruin218
01-21-2007, 09:09 PM

The Wednesday LCS experience is still one of the highlights of my week. Outside of mini-series and one-shots, my regular monthly titles include:
MARVEL
Astonishing X-Men
Wolverine: Origins
New Avengers
Captain America
Iron Man
Incredible Hulk
Daredevil
Amazing Spider-Man
Sensational Spider-Man
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man
Fantastic Four
She-Hulk
Thunderbolts
Moon Knight
Ultimate Spider-Man
Ultimate Fantastic Four
Ultimates

DC
Justice League of America
Action Comics (current creative team)
Green Lantern
Green Lantern Corps
Wonder Woman
All-Star Superman
The Spirit

Tattoo-X
01-21-2007, 09:25 PM
Before the nay-sayers say this belongs in the comics section, I defend it because many of you say Randy uses this forum as a free marketing tool. So, let's see what Bowen fans are buying these days on a regular basis!

This Thread does belong in the Comic section.
If Randy wants to know, he will look there.
There's already Polls on what we want.
So I doubt he would really care about what comics we're buying.
Just what busts/statues we're buying.

GoldNova
01-21-2007, 10:04 PM
Back in the '70's and '80's, I read just about everything Marvel. There were a few minor titles I didn't collect. But not much.

I also collected from DC:
Batman
Detective Comics
Green Lantern
Green Arrow
Teen Titans

But nowadays, I read only:

Captain America
Avengers
Green Arrow

I was reading Wolverine up 'til recently. But after he came back to life after Nitro burnt him down to the adamantium skeleton, that was enough for me. They keep making their most popular characters more and more powerful, until you can no longer buy into it.

When Wolverine first met the Hulk, he was knocked out with a glancing love tap. By the time Wolverine had his own series, the Hulk could whale on Wolverine because as Wolvy put it "He knew I could take it." Next you had Wolvy coming back from near death. And then coming back from being shot through the heart by The Winter Soldier. But coming back to life when there's nothing left but a few cells clinging to a metal skeletion. C'mon!!

Statuesque Fellow
01-21-2007, 10:21 PM
I was reading Wolverine up 'til recently. But after he came back to life after Nitro burnt him down to the adamantium skeleton, that was enough for me. They keep making their most popular characters more and more powerful, until you can no longer buy into it.

When Wolverine first met the Hulk, he was knocked out with a glancing love tap. By the time Wolverine had his own series, the Hulk could whale on Wolverine because as Wolvy put it "He knew I could take it." Next you had Wolvy coming back from near death. And then coming back from being shot through the heart by The Winter Soldier. But coming back to life when there's nothing left but a few cells clinging to a metal skeletion. C'mon!!

The worst was when his healing factor regenerated him from a single drop of his blood! That was all that was left of him, and the one drop regenerated into a full size wolvie again

HoldyourfireAl
01-21-2007, 10:34 PM
This Thread does belong in the Comic section.
If Randy wants to know, he will look there.
There's already Polls on what we want.
So I doubt he would really care about what comics we're buying.
Just what busts/statues we're buying.

Oh...poop!

BadLuv
01-22-2007, 01:00 PM
Marvel:

All X-Men related titles
All Ultimate/s related titles
New Avengers
Young Avengers (for now)
Hulk
Fantastic Four
Thunderbolts
Exiles
Civil War (for now)
waiting for Annihilation TBs

DC:
Justice

endsongjen
01-22-2007, 01:26 PM
dont reserve, but we pick up:

New X-Men
Astonishing X-Men
X-23: Target X
X-Men First Class
Runaways
X-factor
Warsong

pmpknface
01-22-2007, 01:49 PM
I have a HUGE pull list. Mostly Marvel in issues and the DC / Vertigo / Dark Horse / Image / Indy stuff I mostly buy in trade.

I pick up the following at my LCS:

Amazing Spidey
DD
FF
Uncanny X-Men
X-Men
Wolvie
New Avengers
Cap
Hulk
Ultimate Spidey
Ultimate FF
Ultimate X-Men

However I buy just about every other Marvel book out there from DCBS in either issues or tpb. I don't buy Exiles, jumped on Cable & Deadpool late, but I'm in for just about ALL of it. I've been getting the GOLDEN AGE Marvel Masterworks too.

The stuff I get from DC is mostly not in continuity, like BATMAN & the Monster Men or the Loeb/Sale stuff. I get from Vertigo in tpb:

100 Bullets
Loveless
Y: The Last Man
Ex Machina
Fables
Jack of Fables

From Image I buy INVINCIBLE, WALKING DEAD, STRANGE GIRL, and a few other things here and there. CASSANOVA & FELL are monthlies.

I buy the CONAN tpb's, anything WARREN ELLIS puts out. Some LADY DEATH STUFF. REX MUNDI too.

There are some manga books thrown in there as well. VAGABOND is key, all of the Kazuo Koike / Goseki Kojima (currently doing PATH OF THE ASSASSIN), BLADE OF THE IMMORTAL, SHAMAN WARRIOR, GHOST IN THE SHELL, SATSUMA GISHIDEN, are what I'm currently getting.

I read other stuff too that comes out randomly. Here is a typical DCBS order sheet:

Bags and boards per book for December books (with BCW ProBags and New Boards)
AMAZING SPIDER-GIRL #5
ANNIHILATION HERALDS OF GALACTUS
BATMAN SNOW TP
BLACK PANTHER #25
BULLET POINTS #4
CABLE DEADPOOL #37
CIVIL WAR BATTLE DAMAGE REPORT
CIVIL WAR FRONT LINE #11
CIVIL WAR INITIATIVE *Special Discount*
DOCTOR STRANGE OATH #5
EMISSARY VOL 1 REVELATIONS TP *Special Discount*
EX MACHINA VOL 5 SMOKE SMOKE TP (M)
FANTASTIC FOUR THE END #5
FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN #17
HEROES FOR HIRE #7
IRON MAN #15
IRON MAN HYPERVELOCITY #2
IRREDEEMABLE ANT-MAN #5
JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED #30
JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA #3
LEGION OF MONSTERS WEREWOLF BY NIGHT #1 *Special Discount*
LOVELESS VOL 2 THICKER THAN BLACKWATER TP (M)
MARVEL LEGACY 1990S HANDBOOK
MARVEL SPOTLIGHT CIVIL WAR AFTERMATH
MEDIEVAL LADY DEATH WAR O/T WINDS WRAP CVR #6
MS MARVEL #12
NEW EXCALIBUR #16
NEW EXCALIBUR #17
NEWUNIVERSAL #3
PATH OF THE ASSASSIN VOL 6 TP (M)(C:1-1-2)
PREVIEWS VOL XVII #2 *Special Discount* Limit 1 per customer.
PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL #4
REX MUNDI #4
SENSATIONAL SPIDER-MAN #35
SHADOWPACT THE PENTACLE PLOT TP *Special Discount*
SHE-HULK 2 #16
SILENT WAR #2
SPIDER-MAN FAMILY #1 *Special Discount*
SPIDER-MAN REIGN #3
STRANGE GIRL VOL 3 TP
THUNDERBOLTS #111
THUNDERBOLTS PRESENTS ZEMO BORN BETTER #1 *Special Discount*
ULTIMATE VISION #3
WALKING DEAD SORROWFUL LIFE VOL 6 (M)
WASP MODERN MINI BUST
WASP RETRO MINI BUST
WOLVERINE ORIGINS #11
X-FACTOR #16

I also do a monthly podcast with Augie from Comic Book Resources and we go through the Previews catalog. The latest one should be up this week. :D

GoldNova
01-22-2007, 01:53 PM
The worst was when his healing factor regenerated him from a single drop of his blood! That was all that was left of him, and the one drop regenerated into a full size wolvie again
I never saw that issue. But it does raise an interesting question. If Wolverine can regenerate from a drop of blood, then what would happen if after being blown up, there were two separate drops of blood left. Does that mean he would regenerate from both, and there would be two Wolverines? There's a head scratcher for ya!

whd
01-22-2007, 03:55 PM
A lot of DC and Marvel, some Dark Horse, Image and independents. Mostly in trades these days.