PDA

View Full Version : Classic Rhino FS

Walrus
01-26-2007, 05:27 PM
This is to see how much interest there would be in a second Rhino FS that resembles the Bowen mb. The purpose is to not put down the first statue, but the same way Venom has 2 statues and Punisher has 2... maybe there's room for a second Rhino FS.

Walrus
01-26-2007, 05:32 PM
You could display 1 with the other Spidey villians, and the other against the Hulk.

Alex655321
01-26-2007, 05:36 PM
I voted yes because I would love to see the Rhino based on the Bust.
But not right away, so much others I would want to see first.

kodyvenom
01-26-2007, 05:38 PM
I still like the current one, and would prefer to see Doc Ock, Electro, Sandman made before another Rhino

to me my board!
01-26-2007, 05:41 PM
As much as I love the Rhino, there are so many other Marvel villains out there that deserve a first shot at a full size statue - Mephisto springs to mind...

riderV3
01-26-2007, 05:44 PM
Heck who's the Rhino geek here?? ME!!!!!!!!!:buttrock:
Bring on anothe one based on the bust, but not now, give my wallet a little break...:D
but again, will love to see another one!:buttrock:

Cage
01-26-2007, 05:44 PM
One is enough for me.

SD RUM
01-26-2007, 05:45 PM
I think the Rhino is a great villain. But the FS and bust is good enough. I don't think we need to see another Rhino anytime soon. Other villains need the Bowen treatment...how about the Wizard, Hydro Man, Mr Hyde or the Wrecker?

syzygy
01-26-2007, 05:47 PM
seriously doubt this will ever happen.

riderV3
01-26-2007, 05:56 PM
One is enough for me.

Holy moly who are those ladies on your signature??:eek:
I got to know the names...can't resist when comes to Hispanic flavor...:p

Ooooooopppppss! Sorry for the digression...

Cage
01-26-2007, 06:10 PM
Holy moly who are those ladies on your signature??:eek:
I got to know the names...can't resist when comes to Hispanic flavor...:p

Ooooooopppppss! Sorry for the digression...

Salma Hayek: Sofia Vergara; Adriana Lima.

Mastermold
01-26-2007, 06:26 PM
I still like the current one, and would prefer to see Doc Ock, Electro, Sandman made before another Rhino

Same here.

riderV3
01-26-2007, 06:46 PM
Salma Hayek: Sofia Vergara; Adriana Lima.

:buttrock:

lord odin
01-26-2007, 07:00 PM
No interest

jimbo5905
01-26-2007, 07:33 PM
I thought that the fs Rhino was a pretty stark departure from anything we've seen from Bowen Designs before...I'm not sure what I mean by this, other than to say that it didn't "look Bowen" if anyone can understand what I mean by this...I'd be interested in another attempt using the "classic" style of the mb, but I agree with others who feel that this is unlikely to happen....Rhino just doesn't seem populare enough to warrant two fs statues...but then again, I didn't think Venom would either...

ant-man
01-26-2007, 08:16 PM
i think...imo...one Rgino is enuff....no need to re-visit it again...too many others to do before...

JadeGiant
01-26-2007, 09:00 PM
this is a moot point in the Bowen section - it is not going to happen.

Now if SS want to tackle him - rock on!

JMHO

Walrus
01-26-2007, 09:27 PM
this is a moot point in the Bowen section - it is not going to happen.

Now if SS want to tackle him - rock on!

JMHO

Is it really moot? Aren't there two green goblin statues that look very similar? Two Venom statues?

ant-man
01-26-2007, 09:41 PM
Is it really moot? Aren't there two green goblin statues that look very similar? Two Venom statues?

well kind of moot...do we really need 2 Rhino FS? not really..imo
time to move on and do some other FS..if any revisist need done..thety are being done...if anything a another FS Silver Surfer action pose is needed over another Rhino?

:stick:
:)

HoldyourfireAl
01-26-2007, 09:46 PM
I'd buy one if it looked like the bust!

THORBURG
01-26-2007, 09:48 PM
I would like to see one more I'm ready to buy $$$$

Equinox24
01-26-2007, 11:12 PM
I'd buy one if it looked like the bust!
So would I and it seems so would others. But if it's gonna look like the MB, he's still gonna have to be chargin' just like this one. If the Rhino ain't chargin' then don't bother. I wouldn't want him just standin' there in a damn boring museum pose. So basically it would end up somewhat a duplicate but with a MB-like rhino hide. I don't think they'll do another regular release like that, but wouldn't that make for one hell of a variant or CC exclusive? Do a re-sculpt of the hide and change the face like that of the MB. I'm getting the new one anyway, but I'd buy that variant if it happened.

giro
01-26-2007, 11:40 PM
i'm just gonna send mine out for a custom job down the road

Jabberwocky
01-27-2007, 12:07 AM

I think there is a drastic difference between the popularity of the Green Goblin and Venom compared to Rhino which from a marketing/sales stand point warranted two versions.

Rome
01-27-2007, 12:19 AM
Well you can count me in. As far as whether or not it would be a good business decision on the part of randy I think that the answer is yes.
Though I agree that Rhino doesn't "deserve" 2 FS statues per say, because of the low production run of the first, and the fact that so many of us simply didn't like the piece, I think there is still a market for Rhino.
Randy could easily do another low run and sell out, the demand is clearly there.

Walrus
01-27-2007, 03:17 PM
Well you can count me in. As far as whether or not it would be a good business decision on the part of randy I think that the answer is yes.
Though I agree that Rhino doesn't "deserve" 2 FS statues per say, because of the low production run of the first, and the fact that so many of us simply didn't like the piece, I think there is still a market for Rhino.
Randy could easily do another low run and sell out, the demand is clearly there.

I think so too. Could even be a cool club exclusive.