PDA

View Full Version : How bad do you want to see Randy's new sneaks?

HoldyourfireAl
01-31-2007, 06:56 PM
I'm being a Bowen Designs cheerleader here. Let's show Randy how much we care!

patrickwm68
01-31-2007, 06:57 PM
Not as bad as you obviously do.

HalJordanFan
01-31-2007, 06:58 PM
I once waited 12 hours to get off a plane before using the bathroom. I can certainly wait for a statue sneak peak!!!

Gangleri
01-31-2007, 07:11 PM
Sneeks are fun, but missing a BDCC or Online Exclusive put up for order can REALLY hurt.

Mastermold
01-31-2007, 07:26 PM
Al you have got to be the most enthusiastic dude around -- in a scary way. :laugh:

PaNdeM0niuM
01-31-2007, 07:28 PM
The suspense is eating me !!!!!!

Alex655321
01-31-2007, 07:32 PM
I am looking forward to them but I can wait patiently.
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/alex655321_2006/Joke%20Pictures/yoga.jpg

deaconbluezzz
01-31-2007, 07:47 PM
I'm split...part of me is hoping to see Wolverine in his original mask, yet the other part doesn't want to see the new Captain America...cuz I'm afraid it'll make me want to sell my FS Cap, who I just bought recently for far too much cash.

Ink
01-31-2007, 07:50 PM
whenever

MONSTER
01-31-2007, 07:55 PM
I'm being a Bowen Designs cheerleader here. Let's show Randy how much we care!

When are you not being a Bowen Cheerleader? Its so bad even Randy is probably disgusted by it.

It will be nice to see the new sneaks but I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Barbarian
01-31-2007, 08:04 PM
Just waitin for Wolvie and Spidey vs. Venom updates. Gimme those, an' I'll be good.

Jesse321
01-31-2007, 08:05 PM
I'm being a Bowen Designs cheerleader here. Let's show Randy how much we care!When are you ever NOT a Bowen Cheerleader? :rolleyes2

Zemo55
01-31-2007, 08:06 PM
I can wait if I really have too, but, Randy, please don't make us! !!!!!!!!!!!

MONSTER
01-31-2007, 08:06 PM
When are you ever NOT a Bowen Cheerleader! :rolleyes2

I already said that.:stick: :wink2:

Jesse321
01-31-2007, 08:07 PM
I already said that.:stick: :wink2:
This guy is SO annoying it bears repeating! :laugh:

And you know damn well I'm not the only one sayin so!

MONSTER
01-31-2007, 08:16 PM

I can't argue with that.:laugh:

I'm normally not a violent person but I wish I could reach through my computer screen and smack Al upside his head. I guess I can just smack Randy on the ass at Wizard World LA since that's where Al's head is most of the time.:eplus2: :D

patrickwm68
01-31-2007, 08:18 PM
So Al, when are you going to start your "So do you think we'll see new sneaks by tomorrow?" thread?

HoldyourfireAl
01-31-2007, 08:30 PM
When are you ever NOT a Bowen Cheerleader? :rolleyes2

Is that a bad thing guys? Is it not OK to cheer on something you love? It seems that there are a lot of critics around here who never get a smackdown, so maybe you should let people who are enthusiastic about Bowen product alone? Just a thought!

Al

HoldyourfireAl
01-31-2007, 08:34 PM
I can't argue with that.:laugh:

I'm normally not a violent person but I wish I could reach through my computer screen and smack Al upside his head. I guess I can just smack Randy on the ass at Wizard World LA since that's where Al's head is most of the time.:eplus2: :D

Hmmm....I wonder why no one gets upset when folks come to this forum almost daily & cheerlead for other companies? They only seem to get upset when someone has something positive to say about the company to which this forum is devoted. Weird, huh?

Bullseye
01-31-2007, 08:35 PM
I'm looking forward to all the sneak peaks but like the others have said I won't loose sleep. In fact I plan on going to bed now.

And guys lets not make this personal no matter how enthusiastic people may be its their right just as it is your right to critique.

HoldyourfireAl
01-31-2007, 08:36 PM
So Al, when are you going to start your "So do you think we'll see new sneaks by tomorrow?" thread?

I had a reason for starting this thread, but if you'd rather be smarta$$es, that's your choice. Enjoy new sneaks in March!

See Ya!

Al

Underdog07
01-31-2007, 08:41 PM
I am intigued by the Black Knight MB but I can wait.

Bullseye
01-31-2007, 08:42 PM
Keep it civil or its getting closed.

Underdog07
01-31-2007, 08:43 PM
whatever Mod deleted that post - Thanks it was uncalled for

SD RUM
01-31-2007, 09:58 PM
I'll be stoked when the sneaks are available.

HoldyourfireAl
01-31-2007, 10:00 PM
Keep it civil or its getting closed.

That's just Tony's humor. No offense taken. I'm sorry if my thread caused people to get THAT upset.

Peace

Al

Tony Coca
01-31-2007, 10:03 PM
whatever Mod deleted that post - Thanks it was uncalled for

No it wasnt it was comical.

Grumpy
01-31-2007, 10:11 PM
Don't mind them Al. I can't wait to see the Black Knight and I'm sure there are others who feel the same way.

patrickwm68
01-31-2007, 10:37 PM
Yeah, don't mind us. It's all just fun and games at your expense.:thumbs2:

rychehitman
01-31-2007, 10:42 PM
aw man...what did I miss?

Statuesque Fellow
01-31-2007, 10:45 PM
i prefer seeing the sneak of the sneaks that's up right now at BD, as opposed to actual sneaks.

spidey78
01-31-2007, 10:46 PM
I'm looking forward to the Black Knight and Ms. Marvel MB. I look forward to the sneaks! Dion't let them get to you Al! Thanks Bullseye for defending those who have a right to express their opinions...much needed in this and other threads!

Tony Coca
01-31-2007, 10:48 PM
aw man...what did I miss?

I was a bad boy again.:D

Ish
01-31-2007, 10:50 PM

i'll back tthat up, i can't stand him sometimes :D

patrickwm68
01-31-2007, 10:53 PM
i'll back tthat up, i can't stand him sometimes :D

:laugh: Someone's gonna have to talk him off the ledge by the time this is all done.

Ish
01-31-2007, 10:55 PM
I was a bad boy again.:D

what did you say? :laugh:

Stooby87
How long does it take to put up a Sneak Peeks page anyway?

Ish
:laugh: Someone's gonna have to talk him off the ledge by the time this is all done.

i pass :D :eplus2:

bat_collector
01-31-2007, 10:59 PM
They only seem to get upset when someone has something positive to say about the company to which this forum is devoted. Weird, huh?

THIS FORUM IS NOT DEVOTED TO RANDY BOWEN OR BOWEN DESIGNS!!!!!!!

This forum is devoted to the people who collect statues. Its STATUEFORUM.COM, and it has fans who collect all types of statues from all types of characters.

patrickwm68
01-31-2007, 11:00 PM
How long does it take to put up a Sneak Peeks page anyway?

Hey Pal, if you know what's good for you you won't mention it again. Look what happened to the guy who started this thread.:laugh:

Ish
01-31-2007, 11:01 PM
havin dej ja vu mike lol

Ish
01-31-2007, 11:03 PM
Hey Pal, if you know what's good for you you won't mention it again. Look what happened to the guy who started this thread.:laugh:

muuaawww i want so sneak peeks muaaaaaww

how that goes again patrick? LOL

patrickwm68
01-31-2007, 11:06 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaa.....Why are the sneeks taking so long..........waaaaaaaaaa....I started a thread and now everyone's picking on me.........waaaaaaaaaaaaa.......I'll show them and stay off the forum for an hour.

How's that?:laugh:

rychehitman
01-31-2007, 11:08 PM

This forum is devoted to the people who collect statues. Its STATUEFORUM.COM, and it has fans who collect all types of statues from all types of characters.

Is the Bowen section still devotes to Randy and/or Bowen Designs?:)

Ish
01-31-2007, 11:14 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaa.....Why are the sneeks taking so long..........waaaaaaaaaa....I started a thread and now everyone's picking on me.........waaaaaaaaaaaaa.......I'll show them and stay off the forum for an hour.

:laugh: :laugh: :thumbs2:

Achiever
01-31-2007, 11:25 PM
Worst poll. Ever.

bat_collector
01-31-2007, 11:40 PM
Is the Bowen section still devotes to Randy and/or Bowen Designs?:)
Well this is, but nothing more.:thumbs2:

HalJordanFan
01-31-2007, 11:47 PM
Hmmm....I wonder why no one gets upset when folks come to this forum almost daily & cheerlead for other companies? They only seem to get upset when someone has something positive to say about the company to which this forum is devoted. Weird, huh?

Last I checked this is the STATUEFORUM.COM! :stick: :banghead: :stick: :banghead:

MONSTER
01-31-2007, 11:50 PM

Its just that you come on so strong with your love for Bowen Designs that it tends to make stomachs turn. There is nothing wrong with loving Bowen but maybe it would help if you turned it down a couple of notches.:thumbs2:

HoldyourfireAl
02-01-2007, 12:03 AM

Please...I'm a big boy. A lot of us choose to enjoy Bowen Designs rather than bash it. Sorry if that offends some of you. If it makes you feel better, bash away! I can handle it. I mean, I call myself BGA & I'm not even gay! I have thick skin. What some of you should remember is that a creator actually spends time here, interacts with us, and is generally pleasant. Critique all you want, but think before you say something nasty. What may be funny to you may actually hurt someone else's feelings or pride.

Peace

Al

HoldyourfireAl
02-01-2007, 12:07 AM

Ummm...aren't there different forums within statue forum devoted to different companies? I know that I personally was told to cool it in a Sideshow forum because I am a Bowen fan & that my remarks upset some members of that forum. I don't see the same being done here. Whatever...I'm big enough to respect SS fans. All I'm asking is for SOME of you to respect enthusiastic Bowen fans.

Thanks

Al

patrickwm68
02-01-2007, 12:13 AM
Please...I'm a big boy. A lot of us choose to enjoy Bowen Designs rather than bash it. Sorry if that offends some of you. If it makes you feel better, bash away! I can handle it. I mean, I call myself BGA & I'm not even gay! I have thick skin. What some of you should remember is that a creator actually spends time here, interacts with us, and is generally pleasant. Critique all you want, but think before you say something nasty. What may be funny to you may actually hurt someone else's feelings or pride.

Peace

Al

Al, I don't see anyone here bashing Bowen. I love Bowen's stuff. I've been collecting his stuff for about 10 years.

Your over enthusiasm is what's being.....questioned.

Just look at this as a roast and you're the guest of honor. As harsh as it may seem, it's really all in good fun.

There's no haters here.

HoldyourfireAl
02-01-2007, 12:16 AM

Sorry. I was out with a lady doing "fun" stuff. I come & go. If you know what I mean. :buttrock:

rilynil
02-01-2007, 12:17 AM
Worst poll. Ever.
:laugh:

HoldyourfireAl
02-01-2007, 12:17 AM
Well this is, but nothing more.:thumbs2:

OK? So...what was the argument? I'm confused!

patrickwm68
02-01-2007, 12:19 AM
Sorry. I was out with a lady doing "fun" stuff. I come & go. If you know what I mean. :buttrock:

So did the lady give you any sneaks if you know what I mean?:eplus2:

bat_collector
Ummm...aren't there different forums within statue forum devoted to different companies? I know that I personally was told to cool it in a Sideshow forum because I am a Bowen fan & that my remarks upset some members of that forum. I don't see the same being done here. Whatever...I'm big enough to respect SS fans. All I'm asking is for SOME of you to respect enthusiastic Bowen fans.

Thanks

Al
Ok, I apologize for the misunderstanding. I thought you were meaning the entire site was devoted to bowen.

sorry al:thumbs2:

HoldyourfireAl
Last I checked this is the STATUEFORUM.COM! :banghead:

But...this is the "Bowen" section, right?

:)

HoldyourfireAl
02-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Its just that you come on so strong with your love for Bowen Designs that it tends to make stomachs turn. There is nothing wrong with loving Bowen but maybe it would help if you turned it down a couple of notches.:thumbs2:

Did you ever think...maybe he does that as a reaction to the few, select, very negative folks here? They seem to be able to get away with their smarta$$ comments, why not some positive ones?

:thumbs2:

HoldyourfireAl
02-01-2007, 12:23 AM
Al, I don't see anyone here bashing Bowen. I love Bowen's stuff. I've been collecting his stuff for about 10 years.

Your over enthusiasm is what's being.....questioned.

Just look at this as a roast and you're the guest of honor. As harsh as it may seem, it's really all in good fun.

There's no haters here.

I'm fine with it, but you should be aware that there are others who are offended by some of the "humor" around here. :)

HoldyourfireAl
02-01-2007, 12:24 AM
So did the lady give you any sneaks if you know what I mean?:eplus2:

More than Randy has lately! :buttrock:

Tony Coca
02-01-2007, 12:26 AM
Did you ever think...maybe he does that as a reaction to the few, select, very negative folks here? They seem to be able to get away with their smarta$$ comments, why not some positive ones?

hey here is a positive idea for you to do.

ask randy to make a plaster casting of his Penis so that you could suck on it whenever you feel like randy isnt giving you enough attention.:D

hey mods this all in good ribbing.Dont take it as malice.

HoldyourfireAl
02-01-2007, 12:26 AM
Ok, I apologize for the misunderstanding. I thought you were meaning the entire site was devoted to bowen.

sorry al:thumbs2:

I understand absolutely that this is the STATUEforum & that everyone is welcome here. I'm just glad it exists! Thanks, Danny, the mods, creators & all contributors. We all need each other to make this a cool place!

All good, Bat_Boy! See ya in The Globe!

HoldyourfireAl
02-01-2007, 12:28 AM

ask randy to make a plaster casting of his Penis so that you could suck on it whenever you feel like randy isnt giving you enough attention.:D

Like I told you...as long as it's a FS, not a MB!

*that's gross! Tony sux!

Underdog07
02-01-2007, 12:33 AM
Come on Tony - you're better than that. It doesn't matter who you are talking about or whether its in good fun or with malice, there really is no place for that "talk" anywhere on this forum.

buchieboy
02-01-2007, 12:34 AM
really want to see them badly so t hat i can allocate and fix my budget =)

Tony Coca
02-01-2007, 12:35 AM
Come on Tony - you're better than that. It doesn't matter who you are talking about or whether its in good fun or with malice, there really is no place for that "talk" anywhere on this forum.

youre just mad cause you know if BGA gets this done it will be a one of a kind and you want one for yourself as well.:D:wink2:

Alex655321
02-01-2007, 01:19 AM
One thing about Al is he defends himself to all comers!

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/alex655321_2006/Joke%20Pictures/BigA-1.jpg

Meteor Man
02-01-2007, 01:26 AM
:redface: ...for you.

HoldyourfireAl
02-01-2007, 02:49 AM
One thing about Al is he defends himself to all comers!

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/alex655321_2006/Joke%20Pictures/BigA-1.jpg

ABSOLUTELY! For example....Sideshow folks have as much right to their happiness over the PF Hulk as I have over Bowens & damn anyone who thinks any of our opinions are invalid. This is a GREAT time to be a statue collector!

Al

armitage
02-01-2007, 02:50 AM
I think we need an intervention.
The whole "oooohhh aaahhh.... new sneaks, coming soon" was old 4 days after the "announcement".
I almost forgot all about it, until I saw this thread.:banghead:

HoldyourfireAl
02-01-2007, 02:56 AM
I think we need an intervention.
The whole "oooohhh aaahhh.... new sneaks, coming soon" was old 4 days after the "announcement".
I almost forgot all about it, until I saw this thread.:banghead:

I confess...I have this problem....which is why I love Star Wars, LOST, comic books, Days of Our Lives...sigh...(college thing), 24, etc...I NEED to know what happens next! Bowen sneaks fulfill that insatiable hunger!

Alex655321
02-01-2007, 03:20 AM
ABSOLUTELY! For example....Sideshow folks have as much right to their happiness over the PF Hulk as I have over Bowens & damn anyone who thinks any of our opinions are invalid. This is a GREAT time to be a statue collector!

Al

I agree with that.
I have a few different companies to choose from.
I mainly have ARH and Bowen but I am starting to get more SideShow products as of late.
I thought you would get a kick out of that picture! lol

HoldyourfireAl
02-01-2007, 03:31 AM
I agree with that.
I have a few different companies to choose from.
I mainly have ARH and Bowen but I am starting to get more SideShow products as of late.
I thought you would get a kick out of that picture! lol

Dj-B13
02-01-2007, 04:13 AM
hehe.

Back then I could hardly contain myslef. But i'm so used to it now. The more you don't think about it and then when the time comes it feels really good for your eyes and brains :thumbs2:

ant-man
02-01-2007, 09:58 AM
..too be Honest...whenever it happens it happens...im done letting it consume...my time...

...just get some sneeks on: Ant-man, Deathlock....and Bullseye already.....

ant-man
02-01-2007, 09:59 AM
...oh yeah..almost forgot...Nova FS as well...:)

Meta Jon
02-01-2007, 10:10 AM
Not bad enough to start a thread asking about it :laugh:

ant-man
02-01-2007, 10:12 AM
Not bad enough to start a thread asking about it :laugh:

LOL...:confused2

Ish
02-01-2007, 10:27 AM

Thanks

Al

the only one getting bashed here is you, not bowen. :stick:

Ish
02-01-2007, 10:28 AM

yeah, your mom, lol

Makkari1
02-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Al its OK to admit you're a junkie hooked on Bowen. Hell most of us here on this board is hooked on something. The sneak peeks just wet your appetite all the more, causing you to get that high feeling your need every month to make through the day.

When Randy dosen't update those peeks on a regular basis, you go through withdrawal symptoms and become irrational when you post on these boards. But all is forgiven, we understand that Bowen and other companies like him, have an effect on all our brains, and we can become a little crazy at times. Just go to that little special place in your mind and say "all will be well, all we be well". Hey it works for me.:laugh:

deaconbluezzz
02-01-2007, 03:08 PM
..too be Honest...whenever it happens it happens...im done letting it consume...my time...

...just get some sneeks on: Ant-man, Deathlock....and Bullseye already.....

...especially Ant-Man...:thumbs2:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-5/1177563/antman.gif

wktf
02-01-2007, 04:42 PM
Loves me my sneaks.

XSE
02-01-2007, 04:55 PM
I can't wait to see the new sneaks but I'm not checking their site every 5 seconds either

'Nuff
02-01-2007, 05:44 PM

All this talk about global warming can be dismissed...TC's remark was about as cold as they get...:confused2

Ish
02-01-2007, 06:12 PM

ask randy to make a plaster casting of his Penis so that you could suck on it whenever you feel like randy isnt giving you enough attention.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HoldyourfireAl
02-02-2007, 01:25 AM
Anyway...back to the poll! If you guys REALLY want to see the sneaks, this is the place to let Randy know. If most of you just want to be smarta$$es, the ones who give a crap will most likely have to wait until March. If it matters to you & you're tired of the trash-talk, let Randy know.

Peace

Al

boobhound
02-02-2007, 01:51 AM
Anyway...back to the poll! If you guys REALLY want to see the sneaks, this is the place to let Randy know. If most of you just want to be smarta$$es, the ones who give a crap will most likely have to wait until March. If it matters to you & you're tired of the trash-talk, let Randy know.

Peace

Al
I voted. What more?

HoldyourfireAl
02-02-2007, 02:05 AM
I voted. What more?

That's all you can do & maybe we shouldn't laugh when someone is being a jerk.

boobhound
02-02-2007, 02:43 AM
That's all you can do & maybe we shouldn't laugh when someone is being a jerk.
I did and I didn't.

HoldyourfireAl
02-02-2007, 02:55 AM
I did and I didn't.

I'm not saying YOU did. :thumbs2:

boobhound
02-02-2007, 03:03 AM
I'm not saying YOU did. :thumbs2:
Ok cool. I know I didn't exactly come to your rescue. But along long time ago, I was just like you. Then a dogpile came along and I just every once and awhile profess my devotion to BD now. All the newbies learn this sometimes it just takes longer than others. :)

HoldyourfireAl
02-02-2007, 03:25 AM
Ok cool. I know I didn't exactly come to your rescue. But along long time ago, I was just like you. Then a dogpile came along and I just every once and awhile profess my devotion to BD now. All the newbies learn this sometimes it just takes longer than others. :)

I don't need bitter geeks to tell me not to be enthusiastic. I love most of Bowen's stuff. Some I don't, but I don't feel a need to bash it. What Bowen I don't like or aren't interested in buying, I just don't comment on those threads. I spend a hell of a lot of money on Bowen stuff, so I feel totally in my right to say I enjoy it. I also enjoy a lot of the other forums on this board, so I don't need to be reminded that there's life outside of Bowen. Just follow my posts. I don't know...is it because I have no interest in the SS Hulk that I get bashed sometimes? Is it because I defend myself & a company I think does a great job? I dunno, but I'm not gonna lose sleep over it. I enjoy it here. If I say something nasty about someone's work, I'll apologize, but I won't say I'm sorry for my enthusiasm.

Ghost of Scooterdoom
02-02-2007, 04:30 PM
It's retarded that it's taking this long to just post some pics.. :thumbsdow :mad: