PDA

View Full Version : How many baseball game are you going to?

J Storm
02-01-2007, 07:58 PM
I got several tickets for the yankees this season. I was on line yesterday & got 2 sets of tickets. On top of that I bought the 20 game flex plan as couple of days before. I'm going to 3 red sox games, 1 mets, old timers, & 4th of july. I couldnt get opening day though, but hey I get to see all the AL teams at least once plus 3 interleagues (mets, dbacks & pirates)

Most of the seats are in the bleachers but for the mets, red sox a few others there in the loge box & lower level seats.

'Nuff
02-01-2007, 08:04 PM
I got several tickets for the yankees this season. I was on line yesterday & got 2 sets of tickets. On top of that I bought the 20 game flex plan as couple of days before. I'm going to 3 red sox games, 1 mets, old timers, & 4th of july. I couldnt get opening day though, but hey I get to see all the AL teams at least once plus 3 interleagues (mets, dbacks & pirates)

Most of the seats are in the bleachers but for the mets, red sox a few others there in the loge box & lower level seats.

All I got down here to go to in MLB is the Rangers...pass...I like to hit the High School games...along with the 4th of July tournament of Connie Mack...and the Mickey Mantle League World Series...All right down the street...:thumbs2:

Underdog07
02-01-2007, 08:21 PM
I used to go to a lot of games. Then I became disappointed in the behavior of the Yankee fans (and NYC police) and decided I could better spend the several thousand I was putting into tickets and food/drinks.

This year I will definitely go to a game at Fenway, a game at the Philly stadium, a game at the Jake and one or two Staten Island/Cyclon games. ANd I am likely to do all of that for the same price as 1 game at Yankee stadium.

Alex655321
02-01-2007, 08:24 PM
I usually go to one or two Met games a year.
Like UD said, its a lot of money that could go to other things!

paying $6.95 for a beer sux:thumbsdow

Tony Coca
02-01-2007, 09:33 PM

So what game you taking me too.:D

J Storm
02-01-2007, 11:02 PM
So what game you taking me too.:D

I got a red sox game

Tony Coca
02-01-2007, 11:04 PM
I got a red sox game

cool im there.first beer and hotdog on me.

J Storm
02-01-2007, 11:08 PM
cool im there.first beer and hotdog on me.

:thumbs2:

The Fog
02-18-2007, 10:36 AM
My one buddy and I would alway's go to Opening day at both Philadelphia and Yankee Stadium, BUT, when parking, toll's and concession stand fees started to bother me, it was the end.
Last year I bought a Coke, which was flat, two Hotdog's and large pretzel, $13.50, the toll's, to and from Philly were around $12.00 and the ticket's weren't to bad $24.00, decent seat's, then the gas prices, then parking at the stadium, $10.00, so it does add up, and when we went to Yankee stadium just about 50% more on everything.
I love baseball, and I don't have any kid's to take, bless you that do, but I have now probably gone to my last live game, they just rape you at every spot.
Not just baseball, but hockey and football also, I went to Baltimore to see the Steeler's/Raven's a few year's ago, a beer was like $8.00, what the F?
Go Phillies, yeah, yeah I know it's my Phillies but, and the Yankees pitching is still in a bad spot.

abarron
02-18-2007, 11:26 AM
When does the baseball season start in the US.
Thinking i might try to make one next year around february or april time

Cage
02-18-2007, 01:27 PM
Whatever game I get free tickets too.

Kirk Durfey
02-19-2007, 06:18 PM
I usually go to 3 or 4 SF Giants games a year, and maybe 6 or 7 San Jose Giants (single A league) a year. :buttrock:

Ink
02-19-2007, 06:34 PM
When does the baseball season start in the US.
Thinking i might try to make one next year around february or april time

spring training starts in march

hungrydaddy
02-21-2007, 07:15 PM
I am going to the braves opening day. Went to the Reds opening day last year and saw Bush toss the first pitch. Miserable 40 degree and rainy day. Also saw Clemens last game last year.

Want to go to:

Yankee Stadium
Fenway
Wrigley
Camden Yard
San Fransisco

nightstar1441
02-28-2007, 01:05 AM
my company and my wife's company both has seats at Shea - we usually catch 3 games a year.

Mets are 19-0 in games that I have gone to so I got a pretty good track record.

Twoguns-Crowley
03-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Going tomorrow for Diamondbacks vs. Mariners, gonna try and get to three or 4 more before spring training is done.

Achiever
03-14-2007, 02:23 PM
Depends on how the Brewers do. If they suck as usual, I'll just watch on TV from time to time.

Primal
03-14-2007, 02:30 PM
0 or 1. :D

sellin71
03-14-2007, 02:38 PM
I will go to at least 10 this year. More if I can score free tickets from vendors.

Twoguns-Crowley
03-21-2007, 01:00 AM
Been to four so far and have tickets for Saturday, Diamondback vs. White Sox, second row at 1rst base. You would not believe some of the women at these games, lets say they are not afraid to show off the goods, and there is some good Baseball going on as well!

Jackal726
03-27-2007, 10:56 AM
Been to four so far and have tickets for Saturday, Diamondback vs. White Sox, second row at 1rst base. You would not believe some of the women at these games, lets say they are not afraid to show off the goods, and there is some good Baseball going on as well!

Those at TEP? The ladies do tend to dress down when it's ยบ120 :buttrock:

I got a Flex plan for Braves games again this year, have 9 games right now (including opening night and 1 from each inter-league series), will probably end up going to closer to 20 games by the end of the season. Also have a family reunion in Denver in June that I'll try and work into a chance to catch a Rockies game, and me and my girlfriend are going to plan a NY trip around a trip to Yankee Stadium.