PDA

View Full Version : Death Dealer

outlikealight
02-03-2007, 03:19 PM
Someone has a Death Dealer Full size on E-bay for $280 Buy It Now. That is an absolute steal. I bought one last month and it is one of my favorite statues. Just thought I'd alert the masses here and maybe someone can jump on it.

Out

Cosmo_Kramer
02-03-2007, 03:23 PM
the pic it looks like of the mini one by looking at the base

William Paquet
02-03-2007, 03:32 PM
Auction states full size, with some minor surface imperfections. Imperfections don't mean sh!t to me, I'll just fix them and repaint it anyway.

I just bought it. I collect nothing anymore, but I have always wanted this.

thanks for the head's-up onn the auction!:buttrock:

Cosmo_Kramer
02-03-2007, 03:33 PM
cool deal

tigertank1225
02-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Auction states full size, with some minor surface imperfections. Imperfections don't mean sh!t to me, I'll just fix them and repaint it anyway.

nice pick up.pic's please when you get this. :thumbs2:

'Nuff
02-03-2007, 04:01 PM

I just got home from work and would have bought it myself for that price...I have one but always wanted a second for the same reason you bought it...to re-do it...But I'm glad you got it...It's my favorite Bowen sculpt...You'll love it...And like the other guy said...Post pics when you are finished with it...:thumbs2:

HalJordanFan
02-03-2007, 04:19 PM

LOL! The guy that produces some of my favorite statues beats me to it by seconds! Tell you what sell me your Dark Winter's Knight statue and we'll call it even! :)

Jerseydevil
02-03-2007, 11:34 PM
LOL! The guy that produces some of my favorite statues beats me to it by seconds!
I'm with you on that. How ironic.

Nothwithstanding that, I wish I had seen this. I would have picked this up in a heartbeat. Good for you, William.

C. Bormann
02-04-2007, 02:33 AM
I've been tempted by this piece many times. If I had the room to display it right now, I would have jumped on this great deal.

I'm glad to see it's getting a great new home.

Ghost
02-04-2007, 02:50 AM
Man I would have fought for this as well!

Vracula
02-04-2007, 03:31 AM
tch tch why Mr.Paquet ,you could have sculpted one of your own,you should have left that for me.