PDA

View Full Version : UFC 67 is tonight and in HD!

MONSTER
02-03-2007, 03:47 PM
Don't forget that UFC 67 is on this evening. Crocop and Rampage will both be making their UFC debuts and best of all you can order it in HD!:buttrock:

Ish
02-03-2007, 03:52 PM
they're fighting?

new now you gonna get ripped off in HD kid!!! :buttrock: :D

MONSTER
02-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Yeah they are both fighting but not each other.

Anderson Silva Vs. Travis Lutter
John Halverson Vs. Roger Huerta
Mirko Cro Cop Vs. Eddie Sanchez
Quinton Jackson Vs. Marvin Eastman
Patrick Cote Vs. Scott Smith
Terry Martin Vs. Jorge Rivera
Frank Edgar Vs. Tyson Griffin
Sam Hoger Vs. Lyoto Machida
Diego Saraieva Vs. Dustin Hazelett

Car50n
02-03-2007, 04:12 PM
Yeah they are both fighting but not each other.

Anderson Silva Vs. Travis Lutter
John Halverson Vs. Roger Huerta
Mirko Cro Cop Vs. Eddie Sanchez
Quinton Jackson Vs. Marvin Eastman
Patrick Cote Vs. Scott Smith
Terry Martin Vs. Jorge Rivera
Frank Edgar Vs. Tyson Griffin
Sam Hoger Vs. Lyoto Machida
Diego Saraieva Vs. Dustin Hazelett

damn...that's a pretty weak card. they're selling the arrival of Jackson and CroCop and that's about it. almost all the match-ups are lopsided, with a couple of just flat out duds.

UFC is throwing everything but the kitchen sink at Anderson Silva, and the best they can come up with is Travis Lutter.

definitely not spending money on this event.

snappahead
02-03-2007, 04:16 PM
I agree Car...I wish they'd stop with all the Ultimate Fighter guys. Lutter won the contest so he deserves a shot, but Smith, Rivera and Hoger?..I think they're good fighters, but where are the big boys? Very curious to see the Jackson/Eastman fight and to watch Cro Cop demolition that Sanchez guy, but the rest are really iffy.

MONSTER
02-03-2007, 04:17 PM
damn...that's a pretty weak card. they're selling the arrival of Jackson and CroCop and that's about it. almost all the match-ups are lopsided, with a couple of just flat out duds.

UFC is throwing everything but the kitchen sink at Anderson Silva, and the best they can come up with is Travis Lutter.

definitely not spending money on this event.

The only reason Travis Lutter is fighting is because he won the TUF season 4 show. The dope didn't make weight yesterday so its not even a title fight.:banghead:

Anderson Silva will have some better competition later this year.

Next month Randy Couture comes out of retirement ot face Tim Silvia.

Ish
02-03-2007, 04:22 PM
mirko vs ediie sanchez is that that skinny kid with the little hair on his chin? lol

Tony Coca
02-03-2007, 04:26 PM
anyone know why GSP's match was cancelled.He was supposed to put his title up against the other winner of the UFC show.

bat_collector
02-03-2007, 04:26 PM
weak card

MONSTER
02-03-2007, 04:27 PM
anyone know why GSP's match was cancelled.He was supposed to put his title up against the other winner of the UFC show.

He injured his knee. The fight will now happen at UFC 69 in April. I believe that one will be in Texas.

Tony Coca
02-03-2007, 04:32 PM
He injured his knee. The fight will now happen at UFC 69 in April. I believe that one will be in Texas.

thanks for the info Monster.

Ish
02-03-2007, 04:33 PM
monster sure is the ufc grupie...

MONSTER
02-03-2007, 05:08 PM
monster sure is the ufc grupie...

Damn straight! Got a UFC shirt on right now!:buttrock: :laugh:

I'm also a MMA junkie!

MONSTER
02-03-2007, 05:09 PM
thanks for the info Monster.

I'm here to help.:)

Sam Wilson
02-03-2007, 05:39 PM
comcast doesn't have the HD broadcast in my area. Booo. Oh well.

We'll see how bad dirty sanchez gets his ass kicked by cro cop. Or eddie sanchez, or whatever the hell his name is, might as well be mud cause mirko is going to **** his ass up...

Natrix
02-03-2007, 08:54 PM
The HD version is also $10 more, not worth it for this card.

snappahead
02-03-2007, 11:11 PM
When does this start? Is someone gonna give us updates as it goes? Please:)

Tony Coca
02-03-2007, 11:51 PM
Well the Silva vs Ludder match is a bust.Ludder came in over the weight requirement so they cant fight for the title.

Tony Coca
02-04-2007, 12:14 AM
Well Rampage won his first match.Ref stop second round.

Natrix
02-04-2007, 12:16 AM
GSP can't stay healthy...he is a soft baby! :bawling:

I could take him...:thumbs2:

Natrix
02-04-2007, 12:23 AM
Well the Silva vs Ludder match is a bust.Ludder came in over the weight requirement so they cant fight for the title.

WTF...how can you not make weight for a title fight after winning the Ultimate Fighter show? Isn't that the whole point for winning the show? I hope he dosen't get another title shot until he earns it the hard way.

High Lord Apocalypse
02-04-2007, 12:35 AM
WTF...how can you not make weight for a title fight after winning the Ultimate Fighter show? Isn't that the whole point for winning the show? I hope he dosen't get another title shot until he earns it the hard way.

i agree!!! that is just b.s. on his part. giving up on probably the only chance in his life.

High Lord Apocalypse
02-04-2007, 12:36 AM
Well Rampage won his first match.Ref stop second round.

was it a good first round tc?

Tony Coca
02-04-2007, 12:42 AM
was it a good first round tc?

nope not at all.alot of running around.he got to pound him but the bell rang and thats why it went 2 rounds.They booed the crap out of him.said he was nervous and that he needed to spar more.

Ish
02-04-2007, 01:04 AM
nope not at all.alot of running around.he got to pound him but the bell rang and thats why it went 2 rounds.They booed the crap out of him.said he was nervous and that he needed to spar more.

they booed who?

Tony Coca
02-04-2007, 01:07 AM
they booed who?

Rampage.

Cro Cop won as well.

Ish
02-04-2007, 01:07 AM
Rampage.

Cro Cop won as well.

so he was the one running?

Tony Coca
02-04-2007, 01:12 AM
so he was the one running?

both were.they looked like they were dancing.

snappahead
02-04-2007, 01:16 AM
That doesn't surprise me all that much about Rampage. I've seen several hyped fighters get a bit of stage fright their first time in the octagon. There's so much expectation that they crack a little. His next fight will be better no doubt.

Doc Sonic
02-04-2007, 01:21 AM
Rampage did state this was the most nervous he'd ever been for a fight. Crappy fight but we'll see better from him later on.

The Silva/Lutter fight was great. Lutter almost had that match won. I'm sure he made a statement there. However Silva ended up taking advantage of a energy depleated Lutter. This match did show that Silva may be weak against a strong BJJ stylist. I'd like to see them fight again but with a Lutter who makes weight and isn't so weak from cutting.

Sam Wilson
02-04-2007, 01:44 AM
cro cop had dirty sanchez running like a beyotch.

Best part, "Cro Cop, care to talk us through the fight?"

(Silence)

:laugh: :laugh:

And that was beautiful the way Silva triangled lutter and beat him at his own game, just beautiful...

MONSTER
02-04-2007, 02:18 AM
Sam-I was laughing my ass off when Joe Rogan asked Cro Cop to look at the footage and talk us through the fight. Crocop let his legs and fists do the talking and didn't say a word. Highlight of the the night!

bat_collector
02-04-2007, 03:32 PM
I just saw the fight (cro cop) on youtube.

sanchez was running away from him the whole time. I bet sylva would be doing the same thing, though.

Sam Wilson
02-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Sam-I was laughing my ass off when Joe Rogan asked Cro Cop to look at the footage and talk us through the fight. Crocop let his legs and fists do the talking and didn't say a word. Highlight of the the night!

you know they are setting up a fight between coture and Cro Cop. Randy had his day, but he really doesn't have a chance against mirko...

Car50n
02-04-2007, 06:22 PM
you know they are setting up a fight between coture and Cro Cop. Randy had his day, but he really doesn't have a chance against mirko...

does anyone not named Fedor have a chance? no offense Wandy, your my boy.

Sam Wilson
02-04-2007, 06:28 PM
does anyone not named Fedor have a chance? no offense Wandy, your my boy.

pretty much...

Car50n
02-05-2007, 03:39 AM
at least Sanchez knew to keep the right side of his face covered and away from Mirko's foot.

and Anderson Silva isn't weak against BJJ,. he's out of practice. he's only had to beat guys down in UFC, this was the first guy to JUST go for a take down. check out his Rage Cage and Rumble. bit more diverse tactics, but he's just so quick and accurate with his strikes, sometimes he forgets his BJJ background.

overkill
02-13-2007, 07:58 PM
Coture will not fight Crocop, the next Crocop fight is against Arlovski. Should be good