PDA

View Full Version : When is the Classic Venom coming??

Darth Pain
02-03-2007, 09:34 PM
It was supposed to be released in December. Well, It's now Feb. and I still haven't seen 1 store with it in-stock.:banghead:

Jesse321
02-03-2007, 09:51 PM
It was supposed to be released in December. Well, It's now Feb. and I still haven't seen 1 store with it in-stock.:banghead:And this surprises you why exactly?

If you've been collecting BD's for any length of time, you know that the release dates are only estimates and that they usually run 2 to 3 months behind the posted dates.

deaconbluezzz
02-03-2007, 09:59 PM
It is next in line to be released, correct? It's hard to tell with Randy wiping so many sold out statues off of the webpage. If it is next, we should see it sometime in the next three weeks I'd guess.

Darth Pain
02-03-2007, 09:59 PM
Well, I've only been collecting comic statues for about 5 months and I don't have a single Bowen piece yet. So, that's why I didn't know they were always late.
Thanks, for answering my question.

deaconbluezzz
02-03-2007, 10:03 PM
And this surprises you why exactly?

If you've been collecting BD's for any length of time, you know that the release dates are only estimates and that they usually run 2 to 3 months behind the posted dates.

Yeah, BD's release schedule is pretty much the inverse of new comic releases. You can pick up comics dated April 2007 right now, but with Bowen busts and statues, December 2006 stuff is almost ready to hit the shelves :banghead:

HoldyourfireAl
02-03-2007, 10:04 PM
I didn't know in the beginning either! I thought I was getting ripped off!

Jesse321
02-03-2007, 10:07 PM
It is next in line to be released, correct? It's hard to tell with Randy wiping so many sold out statues off of the webpage. If it is next, we should see it sometime in the next three weeks I'd guess.
According to past experience, the sold out pieces aren't usually removed from the BD's website until they ship out.

deaconbluezzz
02-03-2007, 10:23 PM
According to past experience, the sold out pieces aren't usually removed from the BD's website until they ship out.

Oh, gotcha...

All I can say is Venom, Shmenom...what eating at me is;

I'm dying to see what the final product look like re: Black Bolt (although I am prepared to be disappointed).

and

I want my frakkin' 70's Captain Marvel!!

The Fog
02-04-2007, 10:20 AM
When you receive your Piece, then you have it.
Until then sit and wait, like the rest of us, patiently.
I ordered the new THOR FS, right around Thanksgiving or somewhere close to that date, I hope I see it by September?
I waited and waited for the new HULK FS, it was worth it!!!
Hell I remember waiting for the Cyclop's minibust, way back when?

genesimmons1
02-04-2007, 02:46 PM
Oh, gotcha...

All I can say is Venom, Shmenom...what eating at me is;

I'm dying to see what the final product look like re: Black Bolt (although I am prepared to be disappointed).

and

I want my frakkin' 70's Captain Marvel!!
I want my 70 captain marvel and the kree soilder one two.I hope that the blue waist area on 70s comes out all right,I mean its not even trunks right? just a different colour of his costume.that paint line might be hard to pull off with out any stray paint getting on the other side. p.s. I have no problem with black bolt .I love it.I know a lot of people have voiced misgivings about this statue,and I dont know why.