PDA

View Full Version : Simple Question

Justin
03-27-2007, 06:57 AM
With all the debate going on in the Kobe thread I have a very simple question.

Do you believe Kobe is an over-rated, “me me me” type player?

Wolverine1
03-27-2007, 07:07 AM
I still cant figure out Phil Jackson....

The Watcher
03-27-2007, 09:01 AM
I don't recall Kobe giving his teammates credit for anything.

Justin
03-27-2007, 09:18 AM

Well they do pass him the ball a lot! :laugh:

nemesisenforcer
03-27-2007, 09:33 AM
Not much into BB, but I was pretty upset when Shaq left. We know he is a better player than Shaq but he is very selfish.

Jameshowlett
03-27-2007, 03:00 PM
With all the debate going on in the Kobe thread I have a very simple question.

I'm not sure I understand the question.Is he over-rated? or is his reputation of being a me first player overrated?\
My answer is every great scorer had a me first mentalility, in time most great scorers learned, to rely on their teammates more.Kobe has proven year after year that he gets his teammates involved.
I really think that the L.A. writers have it in for Kobe, and for years there was this gentleman agreement with them and Shaq.Thats why no writer made a big deal out of Shaq saying"I get hurt on company time, I heal on company time" when he elected to postpopne surgery until the season started.He could have had surgery in the summer, but no.
Can you imagine if Kobe did that?Kobe can't do anything without getting slammed, he shoots too much and he's labeled selfish, he passes to much and he's not agressive.

Jameshowlett
03-27-2007, 03:02 PM

:confused: Read one article or watch one game and you'll see him giving his teamates their due.

Justin
03-27-2007, 08:19 PM
I'm not sure I understand the question.Is he over-rated? or is his reputation of being a me first player overrated?\
My answer is every great scorer had a me first mentalility, in time most great scorers learned, to rely on their teammates more.Kobe has proven year after year that he gets his teammates involved.
I really think that the L.A. writers have it in for Kobe, and for years there was this gentleman agreement with them and Shaq.Thats why no writer made a big deal out of Shaq saying"I get hurt on company time, I heal on company time" when he elected to postpopne surgery until the season started.He could have had surgery in the summer, but no.
Can you imagine if Kobe did that?Kobe can't do anything without getting slammed, he shoots too much and he's labeled selfish, he passes to much and he's not agressive.

I thought it was pretty simple mate.

Do people believe that KB is an overrated player and/or a ball hog

That’s all mate :thumbs2:

I wont get into a debate, I was only asking a very simple question

Jameshowlett
03-28-2007, 02:48 PM
I thought it was pretty simple mate.

Do people believe that KB is an overrated player and/or a ball hog

That’s all mate :thumbs2:

I wont get into a debate, I was only asking a very simple question

Oh okay I gethca, is he overated? Hell no. Is he a ball hog? yes and no.Depends on your defention of ball hog.

Jameshowlett
03-28-2007, 02:49 PM
The comma after the over-rated got me confused.