PDA

View Full Version : Wolverine goes to Monster Island

Makkari1
04-02-2007, 04:38 PM
Wolverine goes to Monster Island (Home of King Kong). How long would it take for him to tame the Island or will he end up bug food?

I say 6 month tops and all indigenous life will respect if not avoid him at all cost including the T-Rex's

MrYac
04-02-2007, 06:03 PM
Godzilla and friends live on monster island, King Kong lives on skull island ;)

hawkeyethearcher
04-02-2007, 06:42 PM
if godzilla or king kong eats him will he regenerate in there belly or after they poop him out. i am guessing that they will avoid him after they relize the guy the keep eating is coming back again.

Psylocke
04-02-2007, 10:22 PM
if godzilla or king kong eats him will he regenerate in there belly or after they poop him out. i am guessing that they will avoid him after they relize the guy the keep eating is coming back again.

Or they could just use him like an everlasting gobstopper

Makkari1
04-03-2007, 11:10 AM
Godzilla and friends live on monster island, King Kong lives on skull island ;)

:eek: So sorry, I goofed and you are right it is Skull Island. Monster Island is out of Wolverine League. I think he do just fine on Skull Island though.

rilynil
04-03-2007, 12:03 PM
Wolverine would have every creature running from him in no time. :thumbs2: Nothing could kill him. :)

Tetragrammaton
04-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Is it just me or have both Wolverine and the Hulk become exceptionally boring as heroes now that they can regenerate from anything.

Makkari1
04-03-2007, 12:39 PM
Is it just me or have both Wolverine and the Hulk become exceptionally boring as heroes now that they can regenerate from anything.

I have to agree with you there Tet. lately these two have become essentially immortal and can't die. This was the problem with Superman and DC. If you can't die, what challenge is there for you? I hate the fact that Marvel is taking Hulk and Wolvie in this direction. :mad:

TheJoker
04-03-2007, 12:50 PM
I have to agree with you there Tet. lately these two have become essentially immortal and can't die. This was the problem with Superman and DC. If you can't die, what challenge is there for you? I hate the fact that Marvel is taking Hulk and Wolvie in this direction. :mad:

yeah i agree too but its still gonna be real cool to see the hulk beat the crap out of everybody (WWH).... but just raise a point they did do the hulk and wolverine THE END! but i dunno if they actually died in the books.

Makkari1
04-03-2007, 01:30 PM
yeah i agree too but its still gonna be real cool to see the hulk beat the crap out of everybody (WWH).... but just raise a point they did do the hulk and wolverine THE END! but i dunno if they actually died in the books.

Good question that was never really answered.

oxgambit
04-03-2007, 02:23 PM
There is the sword that can hurt Wolverine that is in Origins that Wolverine gave to Cyclops just in case. His son used it on him and now he has a scar on his chest.

Makkari1
04-03-2007, 02:35 PM
There is the sword that can hurt Wolverine that is in Origins that Wolverine gave to Cyclops just in case. His son used it on him and now he has a scar on his chest.

Most be a mystic sword.

bat_collector
04-03-2007, 02:58 PM

Not as boring as Iron man since he got the extremeis.:thumbs2:

Tetragrammaton
04-03-2007, 03:40 PM
Why am I not surprised by this comment?

Extremis does allow Stark a measure of "regenerative fast-healing", but we have yet to see how effective it is. I seriously doubt it will be at the same ridiculous levels seen with the Hulk or Wolverine lately. Wolvie and the Hulk have been healing quickly for decades, but remember when a sword through his torso was a big deal for Wolverine. These days he might not even notice.

When I called them "boring" I was referring simply to the fact that an indestructible, "stronger than anyone he fights" hero isn't very heroic. In terms of writting, Planet Hulk was a great story arc, one of the best Hulk stories in a while.

MrYac
04-03-2007, 03:51 PM
well i like how the hulk really can't be damaged, it fits with him. he's a giant green ball of unstopable rage......wolvie on the other hand is a hairy midget with long finger nails. him being able to survive having nothing left but a few nose hairs annoys me

Doctor Pym
04-03-2007, 10:46 PM
Getting back to the question, Monster Island's own "giant green ball of unstoppable rage" would fry Wolverine with a blue-white torrent of radioactive flame and a crackle of lightning across his dorsal fins.

Wolverine can't regenerate if all the flesh is burned off his adamantium bones. We learned that in the first "Days of Future Past" story.

Godzilla can't read... but he doesn't need to.

Roguewarrior
04-04-2007, 11:44 AM

maybe the question is, Hulk vs Wolverine, will we see it in the Hulk wars?

Makkari1
04-04-2007, 11:45 AM
Getting back to the question, Monster Island's own "giant green ball of unstoppable rage" would fry Wolverine with a blue-white torrent of radioactive flame and a crackle of lightning across his dorsal fins.

Wolverine can't regenerate if all the flesh is burned off his adamantium bones. We learned that in the first "Days of Future Past" story.

Godzilla can't read... but he doesn't need to.

In case you didn't read it I goofed and it should be Skull Island. Monster Island is out of Wolverine league, those monsters wouldn't even notice Wolverine.

Makkari1
04-04-2007, 11:47 AM
maybe the question is, Hulk vs Wolverine, will we see it in the Hulk wars?

I'm not sure if Wolverine is completely sold on the Registration Act, he may fight on Hulk's side.

MrYac
04-04-2007, 10:51 PM
I'm not sure if Wolverine is completely sold on the Registration Act, he may fight on Hulk's side.

you people are really playing up the civil war angle too much i think. Hulk isn't pro registration, Hulk isn't anti registration, Hulk is just really really pissed and looking to do a lot of damage

Ink
04-05-2007, 12:20 AM
you people are really playing up the civil war angle too much i think. Hulk isn't pro registration, Hulk isn't anti registration, Hulk is just really really pissed and looking to do a lot of damage

yeah, the hulk is only after the illuminati

Makkari1
04-05-2007, 11:19 AM
yeah, the hulk is only after the illuminati

The problem is that you can't separate members of the Illuminati from the Civil War because all Illuminati members are part of it. Only Namor wanted nothing to do with sending Hulk into space or siding with pro-registration. Stark is going to need the help of heroes to fight Hulk and with the super hero community split down the middle he may come up short. The sneaky thing about all of this is that Stark or Richards are not expecting Hulk to return.

Once Hulk finds out what Reed and Tony have been up to with Civil War it will be even more incentive for Hulk to lay down the smack down on the Illuminati and he'll need no help in recuiting anti registration heroes to that end.