PDA

View Full Version : Wolverine vs. The Red Skull

wktf
04-07-2007, 02:14 PM
In Fallen Son #1 Wolverine told Crossbones he knew 'Bones works for the Red Skull and also told Iron Man that if he was involved in Cap's death that he'd kill Stark.

So, do we think Wolverine eventually will come after The Red Skull? Wouldn't that be cool! How do you think that would go down?

lord odin
04-07-2007, 05:00 PM
It would be another crap story like when Wolvie went after Nitro and in the end gives him to Namor and then nothing.:thumbsdow

rychehitman
04-07-2007, 06:30 PM
I'd like to see the effects that a puff from the Skulls cigarette would have on Logans face though!

Perna
04-07-2007, 11:55 PM
I think it would be an interesting encounter.

Wolverine1
04-08-2007, 02:00 AM
Wolvie would kill him!

wktf
04-08-2007, 03:23 PM
I'd like to see the effects that a puff from the Skulls cigarette would have on Logans face though!

That would be pretty cool to see the Red Dust of Death take effect on Logan and then his face regenerate/repair itself.

Wolvie1, I agree one-on-one Logan would carve The Red Skull into little fillets but he'd have to get to him first and then take him down. I don't believe we've ever seen an encounter between these two (besides Cap I think The Skull's only gone up against The Avengers and Spider-Man...maybe there've been some others but I don't think Logan's one) and, considering Logan's WWII experience it's conceivable there may be a back-story of these two that could paint a cool backdrop to this revenge-based encounter. :thumbs2:

rychehitman
04-08-2007, 03:26 PM
The Red Skulls confrontation with Magneto was priceless!

If the "house of Ideas" can come up with Onslaught Reborn...why, oh why can't we have "Acts of Vengeance II"??? The potential of that concept was untapped! Especaily in a post Civil War MArvel U, who WOULDNT the villians bond together and try to throw a curve ball to the hero community???

lord odin
04-08-2007, 05:22 PM
The Red Skulls confrontation with Magneto was priceless!

If the "house of Ideas" can come up with Onslaught Reborn...why, oh why can't we have "Acts of Vengeance II"??? The potential of that concept was untapped! Especaily in a post Civil War MArvel U, who WOULDNT the villians bond together and try to throw a curve ball to the hero community???
The villians are now heroes and Avengers now.:thumbsdow

VaultMan
04-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Wolvie would kill him!

Sure would (or at least some clone that's walking around posing to be the Skull). I mean, how many times have we seen the Skull bite the dust anyhow?

It would be great to see though.

TheJoker
04-09-2007, 12:03 PM
i think it would be cool crossover.. but wolvie would end up gutting the red skull but red skull wouldn't die (dude got shot in the head and is still running round the marvel u)

wktf
04-09-2007, 12:18 PM
i think it would be cool crossover.. but wolvie would end up gutting the red skull but red skull wouldn't die (dude got shot in the head and is still running round the marvel u)

Right, but that's because he had the cosmic cube in his hand at the time and was able to transfer his consciousness to Aleksander Lukin just in time.

No question he's resourceful, though.